Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Did anyone on here cop from footaction online? My order still hasnt shipped wondering if anyone else has the same status

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.

View media item 755304

Literal tears still. This will be enshrined in the NT Hall of Fame

*cries in corner as i struck out from copping online* >.>
You'll have a pair of these for a good price by mid December. 

Dudes even having a hard time getting these off on eBay because nobody's gonna pay $250+ when theres still hella pairs floating around. 

Last edited:
I was at Flight23 today asked the manager if they still have 6s in stock, he said no. About 10 minutes later he brings out a pair for this guy. 
mean.gif

Safe to say this was the easiest cop in recent memory.

Everybody and their grandma got multiples. The 6's are the new Bred 11's. Used to mean something if you had them. Now it means nothing 
roll.gif

Every Tom, ****, and Harry gon be pulling these 6s out this summer.

The year of the 6 is now upon us.
Looks like @Crocker  is back!

Maybe I'm new to this but how are they making money off the ones being sold on eBay? I know eBay charges a percentage of what you sell the item for and you have to pay fees for the listing and shipping. Wouldn't you lose money in the end? I've seen them going for $265 with hours left to go. Seems like a waste of time and energy.

Maybe I'm new to this but how are they making money off the ones being sold on eBay? I know eBay charges a percentage of what you sell the item for and you have to pay fees for the listing and shipping. Wouldn't you lose money in the end? I've seen them going for $265 with hours left to go. Seems like a waste of time and energy.
it used to be that resellers wouldnt mess with shoes that make anything below $100 but nowadays these dudes cop to make $15.

You're partially right. They don't lose money, but  in order to make serious dough you must have large quantities.

agree with you 100% but i guess every buck counts for some idiots out there!

I went to foot locker, and their was no line and that is when a person who worked their told the 5 of us who were their waiting they were only doing raffles. And they're not selling any pairs unless you won the raffle. So i rushed home added money to my paypal account and spammed click on infrared 6's for champs and house of hoops. They were all sold out in all the sizes so I went to nike.com and they only had a size 17 and 18 in stock. I kept on clicking both of them until I got one of them in my cart and it was the 18. I bought it with no hesitation... and note I am a size 9.5.

Long story short is their any way I can trade this in with one of those stores that sell them early for my size or sell it for flight club price then buy it from their. What would you do if you ended up with a pair of size 18 infrared 6's when your size 9.5? Because I really don't know what to do. Also I get them next friday on December 5.
Literal tears still. This will be enshrined in the NT Hall of Fame
:lol: can't believe I missed that, solid gold.

Only way to move an 18 is through ebay and going to be sitting for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom