Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wish list pair from NDC just arrived. There's a few flaws here and there but I've come to expect that. They're really only things you'd notice if you looked really close at them. Now just waiting for my FNL pair to compare them.
I have that same toebox mark on mine...lol.

I came to a conclusion that driving does harm to my sneakers more than walking. So when if I wear a shoe where the midsole cracks I wear it out the house throw on flyknits in the car, then throw the shoe on before I get out the car. Its a process but it beats that nasty paint cracking. My bred 4s have not cracked yet, worn about 15 times for more than a couple hours each time. Other option repaint them yourself with angelus three to four coats of whatever is cracking and it will not crack, did this with my black cement threes. 

Smh you got issues wear the p.o.s shoes until they fall apart throw them away and forget about it because dude that's some weirdo stuff you talking about

nope, they just leave it there most of the time 
indifferent.gif

My VI's came today, so I decided to bring out the 2014 "cop" groupies on a wednesday night. I collect most of my sneakers so all of these will remain DS. FYI, those VI's are from the Wishlist trick from last saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom