Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The white Infrared's don't have 3M, it's just some type of silver mesh. I'd be really surprised if the blacks have 3M, but I don't think they will. No black Infrared retro has ever had 3M, only OG's had it.
exactly. i had the black/infrared in the early 90s in high school and they had the 3m and my friend had the white and his had no 3m

yeah... I figured as much...
Infrared isnt that bad when it is in small amounts... too much on the 6's...

this shoe is an easy Pass because of the infrared color and the black friday release date... but the white/blue and the carmines are 100% coming home with me...

Am I the only one who prefers these pair of 6s to be yellow on the bottom? Idk I feel like it goes better with the colors. I might let my pair sit and get some air just to get that color to it.

Am I the only one who prefers these pair of 6s to be yellow on the bottom? Idk I feel like it goes better with the colors. I might let my pair sit and get some air just to get that color to it.

it takes a LONG time for the sole to turn yellow on its own, probably wouldn't even happen with the blue tint. maybe if you wear em in the rain then let em sit lol

I agree. It adds character bruh

agree, now let me get outta here before people start disagreeing

I like my soles clear but if they yellow I am still happy.  I wonder how the yellow on the black infrareds will look

Oh lord, here comes the yellowing debate :smh: :lol:

"So you guys like yellow soles...or nah?"

0diuHIh.jpg

People keep saying the yellowing adds character. The blue ish tint adds character too....smh

People keep saying the yellowing adds character. The blue isn tint adds character too....smh
On the Sport blue the blue tint looks really good, but I would prefer them to stay icey. If not, then I would want them to yellow :D. Everyone like something different though

Does it really matter what color the sole is doe?

In 5 years, all our ***** going to be yellow

It's inevitable, b.

Lol I didn't think I had opened a can of worms. I was just curious if I was alone on the yellowing soles. 

This topic comes up occasionally and it just mainly results in dudes coming in like ":x" and saying how they would prefer for soles to never yellow and so on.

In my opinion, I don't mind yellowing at all. I won't say it adds character though, because that kind of just sounds like some **** people say to cope with the inevitable :lol:

Only pair I've ever LOVED yellowing on are Space Jams, because that color combination would just look great with gum soles in my opinion. I purposely wore my pair in the snow and rain to force it to happen before I held 2000's and realized my pair was trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom