Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i think i just got a pair of 9.5 what da hell!!!? i went to go grab a snack (pizza pocket, didn't have any regular pizza for the party) after failing to order one in the first 1 and a half hour.

but i ain't no email back?

Last edited:
just got one in cart at east bay!!!! sweet 
nthat.gif

hour till i can check out though 
laugh.gif

Shoe Palace won't let me get through using pay pal
you gotta use a card paypal wont work.
you dont understand this shoe game do you? when ye wears a sneaker, resell price shoots up because of beast demand. it happened for the university reds. also peep the all red american flag air max 90s that sold out everywhere when ye was photoed in em, but were literally sitting beforehand.

You guys are both not understanding the shoe game. First of all it is the "Varsity" reds, and these are supposed to be a pink tint....I am so sick of people saying that they were originally Varsity Red...And it was the Air Max 90 Hyperfuse USA, get it right son....

i NEVER said that!

im just saying those are the ones ye was photoed int he most. And i remember the beasts talkin about them alot. it definitely brought more attention to the shoes because i remember everyone sayin they wanted infrareds but most settled for vasity. that thirst still carries over to 2014.

THESE MOTHER ******* AT FINISHLINE CHARGED ME 7 TIMES FOR 1 PAIR OF INFRAREDS!!!! I'M IN TEARS LOLOLOL.

Never Refresh on FNL on the Checkout Screen, and only click the Submit Button Once. Learned that a long time ago.

After you click once, just have to wait out the SPA.

Your rational is that of a child/teenager.  You don't seem to grasp how many grown men copped these shoes today and are grabbing them for the second or third time before anybody even thought to make a Kanye connection.  You might be copping them because Kanye wears them but don't lump the rest of us into that group because I take offense.
Besides Kanye, J. Cole, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, and Jay-Z have all infamously worn this shoe... I don't think MJ was the only person to have helped built the hype here.

Was trying through Shoe Palace and FNL for the last hour, didnt realize I got through the cart process at the same time until I saw the two email confirmation pop up. Dont stop trying.

smokin.gif

Was finally able to get my size to pop in my eastbay cart.

Placed a phone order from finishline for my brother's pair.

Still in line on NDC 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Is this really a GR? Stores here released only 36 pairs

One retailer even released 12 lmao

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction SHOE PALACE EFFFFF YOUUUUUUUUU

Back
Top Bottom