Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

all these people that struck out, i'm curious what your setup is, i got through on nike at 8:01 on my iphone 6 plus, and i was driving, lmao!!!

Picked up one of my guaranteed pairs today, and the mall is flooded with these shoes every other person was walking with a champs, FTL or FTA bag with the 6s in them.....glad a lot of people got their pairs, and the quality on these are ok got a few blemishes and glue spots here and there but whatever

I figured this. with that being said this might have been answered but are stores like ftl champs footaction going to do unclaimed pairs FCFS at 6pm?

Yeah I don't understand how many missed out either. They were plenty. Cats on here talking bout they got like 6 pairs!! Whoaaa

General release they said. Easy to cop they said.
Many this morning intentionally woke up late to that lie.
I being one of em.
Called my local Champs, said they're down to their last Sz13 pair which someone holds a ticket for.
Pray come 4:30pm the guy doesn't show up.

Last edited:
i Had work and couldnt win raffles, then online just crashed for me, sucks but imma hit a reseller if you know anybody for 9.5 send my way.

I'm curious what can others do with your order number?
someone can cancel your order I'm pretty sure 

all these people that struck out, i'm curious what your setup is, i got through on nike at 8:01 on my iphone 6 plus, and i was driving, lmao!!!
i have 0 luck with NDC so I'm not surprised i struck out 
laugh.gif

The face you make when you still waiting in line and they in your cart, then all of a sudden they take them out of your cart!! 

Last edited:
I'm curious what can others do with your order number?
there have been incidents in the past when people's orders have been intentionally cancelled by other people. i think Nike tries to prevent this by asking for Name, address, etc. but its just not worth the risk IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom