Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Folks talking about the are pink are either trolling or color blind.

These are the pretty damn close to the White Infrareds from this year and the AM90s (I don't have a personal pair, but I've seen).

I did notice that the box color says "Infrared-23" which the White ones do not.

Interesting..

Quality is not amazing, but not bad either.

Probably one of the better releases this year actually.

The $165 was well worth it, honestly!

And thanks for all the pic compliments guys!

:nthat:
Naw these are brighter than the AM90, here's the comparison pic I did from earlier this year.
900x900px-LL-ad7aec74_IMG_0894.jpeg

Last edited:
I was thinking about selling my whites for months now. This is making me reconsider. Nice shot!

Good choice. I'm thinking on doubling on the whites since I doubled on the blacks. Plus the 2014 black & white infrareds look extremely better than the infrared pack which I also doubled on several years ago.

Im gonna test out the Jason Markk repel on these babies.  I just got the Repel and the Premim Brush for the nubuck.  So I will spray the whole thing first? then just use the Premium brush to wipe down anything after use.  Can't wait to keep these on Ice but still actually rock them.

Just woke up... Really glad all that wasn't a dream. I gotta break these ************* in though they're stiff around the toebox. And the socks aren't that great they're just good to look at, like the k sisters.

Heads up Ventura County heads, bout to release a size 10.5 at Sheikh ventura. Release is at 1pm. Hope this helps somebody

Back
Top Bottom