Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Seeing some JB blunders on this release 
laugh.gif
 saw a pic that has a clean heel (no jumpman air)
I wish my pair would come like that  
Saying they didn't exist was (clearly) incorrect. Nike in the US, however, did not carry a 13.5 and I don't remember the last time that they've sold it. Nike also never recognized that they made size 6 foamposites (before they started making GS foams), even though they did. So that's my bad. They must have odd distribution on those rarer sizes. But I remember clearly that the US Nike site said sizes go from 7-13, 14, 15.

Also, it's possible that those sizes are available in Europe but not in the states?
Thanks for the reply  , size 13.5  is available worldwide   but  it's more common in Europe  just because  it's not a half size  in my country  , remember it's a Euro size 48  .

A lot of basketball shop carry this size  , however  a lot of sneaker shop  don't even know it's exist   , they had  13 and 14  but never 13.5   , that's why i can't go to a footlocker  in my city because they never have my size  , i'm blessed to have some friends who run a shop  who always order my 13.5  .

Here is the proof  , even on Eastbay  you could buy some retro 1 right now  in size 13.5 

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...arch%5Fredesign: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO&size=0

My pair turned out to be real. People questioned their authenticity because they shipped early not remembering and/or knowing that sneaker connects actually exist.

thats not the reason. It was because of that awful looking pair that someone posted. That aroused everyone.

wonder how they get the tongue up that high in the nike stock photos. i remember wearing the OG and the tongue seemed to be a lot higher. and i miss the big ankle bubbles.

Last edited:
Finally got my order confirmation from the wish list workaround. Took 4 hours but it makes me feel like there's a chance it won't get canceled.

If I ran JB next year:

All Star-UNC XV

Summer-Crocodile XVII

Black Friday-Black Suede XVIII

Holiday-Black/Red XVI

20th Anniversary Orlando Lost Battles Pack: Dark Concord Space Jam with 45 on back/OG Concord with 45 on back

all general release

I think these are gonna more than restock. Re-release with announced day and time. My .02. And Chrome VIIIs next black Friday, stamp it...

wonder how they get the tongue up that high in the nike stock photos. i remember wearing the OG and the tongue seemed to be a lot higher. and i miss the big ankle bubbles.
Every Official Jordan picture they make the tongues ridiculously high. No idea. Look at the Fire Red 5 official pics. Same thing.

Back
Top Bottom