Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Feels like the end of school year on jordan-retro purchases. A bunch of cats just needed these including me. I know it's 23 other models but you have a select few cw on each model. 09 to 14 is a era to remember. 2015 seems promising but after 6 or 7 must haves everything else is bleek.

I haven't held a pair of 2014's in my hand (yet), are the correct materials finally on them? Duraback etc?

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

Did you go with your true size or did you do .5 size down like other recent VI's?
I went true to size, i wear mostly 9 but in some kicks i wear a 9.5 just to make sure they fit, and i got these in a 9.5 and they feel like a 9 to me so i would of suggested sizing up a whole size.

Madd Kudos to the guy who originally posted the WishList trick. I was up at 7:30am Saturday morning til 9am trying to cop. And then constantly checking out NT to see If any updates to any of the sneaker sites came back with a quick restock. Nada. I gave up completely last night. Then I checked the forums around 6am today, called Nike twice this morning after seeing sizes up, but not being able to fully add to the cart. Browsed NT early this am, saw dude's post about the trick, ish worked like gangbusters! Paying retail for a release and not resellers prices these days = G.

Got my Nike confirm email hrs later.

View media item 1281536

...and now I'm eating' that Mignon, keep that pizza for the kiddos.

View media item 1281537

Madd Kudos to the guy who originally posted the WishList trick. I was up at 7:30am Saturday morning til 9am trying to cop. And then constantly checking out NT to see If any updates to any of the sneaker sites came back with a quick restock. Nada. I gave up completely last night. Then I checked the forums around 6am today, called Nike twice this morning after seeing sizes up, but not being able to fully add to the cart. Browsed NT early this am, saw dude's post about the trick, ish worked like gangbusters! Paying retail for a release and not resellers prices these days = G.

Congrats man! I did the same this morning also.

What is the current status of your order? I got the same confirmation as you but it has not shipped yet.

Went to the mall w/ the wife today and saw this dude walking around for at least 2 hours just carrying one black/inf like he was at a sneaker convention.
Can't knock his hustle, but we're on different pages.
Team(Below)Retail
:nerd:

This gon be the hot thing to do soon. ****** is gonna take they shoes out for a walk.

kane you know itd be hotter if he had a dog and put the infrareds on a leash and carried the dog!

:rofl:

Congrats man! I did the same this morning also.

What is the current status of your order? I got the same confirmation as you but it has not shipped yet.

I called up Nike after getting that order confirm and spoke to a rep and she said Monday would be the shipping day at the latest with a Tuesday delivery. Stoked!

View media item 1281536

View media item 1281537

Bacon wrapped though? Blasphemy.

Back
Top Bottom