Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The restock is not official is it? I'm just reading here. I hope they release more pairs so those you didn't get a pair can get one.

[quote
I remember when people used to act like MJ after getting a pair of J's. Times have changed :smh:
Word, starting in the third grade circa 88. I swear I could run faster and jump higher when in my Js lol. Good times for sure. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Depends on what you classify as "easy". Here in Tampa, Fl, i'd say it's fairly easy and standard. Wake up early, go to the mall, and be prepared for a little bit of running, because it's generally frowned upon to park on mall property, in the parking garages and such, before a certain time. So the chances are high that you'll have to park your car a few minutes away. From there, wait till around 5 or 6 am to start lining up. This is where the running comes into play, as there are usually officials outside, where people are supposed to line up, that will let everyone know when it's time to line up. Line up beforehand, and they'll just send everyone back. Once they say it's time though, run up and get whatever spot you can. After that its just a matter of waiting to get to the front of the line for your guaranteed ticket/shoes. You either get your pair or you don't, first come first serve.

All in all, I call that easy as long as you're in shape and paying attention.
Yo i'm in tampa too, which mall you go to?

Nice to see the 813 in here

Champs, FTL AND FTA needs to stop showing sizes 9.5 and 10.0. Trolling hard. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

havent even seen these in person yet, cant wait til thursday when mine are scheduled to arrive, hope im not dissapointed or get a flawed pair. 

This is the last time I'm gonna comment on the 3m, but I'm not feeling it, but for a 120 ill deal with it. ..

Haha the 11's will be so hyped compared to these

We talking about it in the 6's thread.

Blood bath get ready. And double if not triple ur efforts. Man I never try to hype a release but some guys really think anything compairs to a 11 release to the GENERAL PUBLIC!!!

There will be so many dingy 11's come May lulz

how about don't comment on it at all. because it sounds like you TRYING to start an uprising in here. if you didn't like that feature, then dont buy the shoe that simple or return it.

I don't care what anyone says. The XI's are hyped, yes, but I'm almost certain the "Legend Blue" will NOT be as hyped as the Concords. Yo I will NEVER EVER forget the madness of the Concords. I managed to get my Concords .5 small, but I waited in line for 3 to 4 hours and I wasn't going to do all that and come up empty handed. With raffles and these tickets created nowadays because of the Concords madness, no release will EVER be like the Concords. This video will always have a special place in my heart in regards to the memory of the coveted Air Jordan "Concords". The "Legend Blue" will not live up to this hype. I'm 100% certain.
absolutely tremendous....haven't seen that clip in a while

Last edited:

how about don't comment on it at all. because it sounds like you TRYING to start an uprising in here. if you didn't like that feature, then dont buy the shoe that simple or return it.
Pantone back and Legends will thin out the 'hype'

I'm calling it now....PIZZA PARTY for days.

Haha the 11's will be so hyped compared to these

We talking about it in the 6's thread.

Blood bath get ready. And double if not triple ur efforts. Man I never try to hype a release but some guys really think anything compairs to a 11 release to the GENERAL PUBLIC!!!

There will be so many dingy 11's come May lulz

Let's face it, the 11 is the king as far as the hype is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom