Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Has anyone's pair from Nike's wishlist not ship? Mine still says preparing to ship, but I received an email that it should be here tomorrow. Still no tracking and order status says "Submitted." I talked to Nike rep and she was useless, as usual.

Mind said the same thing and my order was canceled on Monday morning

Is this the 3 Angeleus paint mixed together for that color red you are getting? Infrared and Fire Red and what was the other one?

That actually looks like an exact replica of the 2010 release.  So since I have two pairs, I'd like to paint one with that color so I can have a brand new pair of the 2010 look and also keep my other pair as the Infrared color to be as close to the OG as possible.

Last edited:
Glad you got a pair Grizz.
smokin.gif
greg-popovich-thumbs-up.gif

Talked to Nike rep about my wishlist pair. She said that it was acknowledged by the facility manager and that my order will be on its way soon. She said it will come from Oregon, not Memphis.

Talked to Nike rep about my wishlist pair. She said that it was acknowledged by the facility manager and that my order will be on its way soon. She said it will come from Oregon, not Memphis.
straight from HQ?!?

NICEEEEEEEE

They just delivered it now at 845. That's the latest I've ever got a package from UPS. Usually theyre at my house around 7

I love the fact that Eastbay carries 13.5. It's the perfect fit for me.

Not a fan of the matte finish on the infrared paint... or the fact that the ankle bubbles are not nearly as protruded as 2010s, or past 6s for that matter.

Otherwise I'm very happy with these. I wouldn't have expected JB to use 3M on these when I first heard they were re-releasing.

7jiMgSRl.jpg

Is this the 3 Angeleus paint mixed together for that color red you are getting? Infrared and Fire Red and what was the other one?

That actually looks like an exact replica of the 2010 release.  So since I have two pairs, I'd like to paint one with that color so I can have a brand new pair of the 2010 look and also keep my other pair as the Infrared color to be as close to the OG as possible.
looks like the varsity red

I dont know why people are talking crap about repainting. We wear what we like right? So we can make our shoes how we like them.

I was personally thinking of doing the same thing and going over it with the Angelus version of Infrared which is a little darker. I was wondering what to do about the lace locks and heel tab mismatching though. Ive painted the heel tab line in the past and there are adhesion issues. Im guessing I must use some adhesion promoter or something for it. Just a heads up on that.
i copped an extra pair of OG lace Locks  from ebay. Cheap. Dont worry too much because the infrared paint and the jumpman and heel tab is almost identical. not as pink

Before I got my pair in hand I was considering the paint job but after getting my pair tonight and seeing them in person, I've completely changed my mind. No way these get a paint job. Infrared looks fine to me. The shoe is fine the way it is. And i was very critical of the infrared at first. But I'm def fine with it on these. Jus my .02 cents tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom