Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

They hurt my feet wearing them, that's not being picky, that's pointing out pain. My other 6s didn't do that. But i guess anything negative said about a shoe is blasphemy

They hurt my feet wearing them, that's not being picky, that's pointing out pain. My other 6s didn't do that. But i guess anything negative said about a shoe is blasphemy
like I said what happened to me lil bit ago. Once I stood up after putting them on for the first time, my feet hurt :lol:
Not even exaggerating. ..
Joints is wild. Whoever can wear these for more than half an hour, you sir are a trooper

I'm new to the site, but I've been looking for a proxy for these outlet VI's. I didn't see much in the region threads that looked like the right place to post.

No problem with the build or comfort for me on my pair, but I'm way less picky than most NTers. I also expect the 1st couple wears to be the break in period...

you're talking to people who've only worn them once if at all

only place where cats know leather quality off pics

rock my pair daily and the shoe is nice on all fronts

RIP to the ankle padding, durabuck, leather back and proper shape in Jordan VIs post 2000 era.

Hello to improper shape, questionable infrared, ashy nubuck, skinny small ankle padding and steel toes.

JB isn't interested in making these proper. They just wanna slap a Nike Air on the back and tell us its "remastered"

View media item 2268657
An @Zephyr1983 & M marztharealist approved post!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Repped to the fullest, @Since85

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I wore my Black/Infrared 6's about a month ago, and my feet were murdered!!! The back tabs somehow were digging into both of my Achilles, and sliced them all TF up... I'm still wearing band aids of that mess!! Anyone else have that problem? And yes, this is also after, I removed and replaced the standard insoles. With the standard insoles, they murder my toes. And the toe box is atrocious, I don't care what y'all say.

Last edited:

I wore my Black/Infrared 6's about a month ago, and my feet were murdered!!! The back tabs somehow were digging into both of my Achilles, and sliced them all TF up... I'm still wearing band aids of that mess!! Anyone else have that problem? And yes, this is also after, I removed and replaced the standard insoles. With the standard insoles, they murder my toes. And the toe box is atrocious, I don't care what y'all say.
I had the same exact issue with my 2014 pair. Possibly the most uncomfortable jordan retro i've ever worn. My achilles were bleeding from the back tabs and they feel like straight bricks on feet.

It's a shame too because these are my favorite sneaker of all time.

yet to unDS my '14 pair. still rocking 2010s from the pack, which are still in flawless shape. probably only wore them maybe 10x since '10 so i'm not sure when the '14s will come out.

Idk honestly maybe it's cuz I have a small foot but they don't slice my feet up or anything. I wear mine maybe at least 3 times a week? Not saying there super comfy but I'm not in pain wearin em for long.

any opinions on when you guys think these will get the NA treatment? holiday this year? 2018?

looking for a DS 2014 pair in 9.5 if anyone has leads....struck out on the outlet drop last month

any opinions on when you guys think these will get the NA treatment? holiday this year? 2018?

looking for a DS 2014 pair in 9.5 if anyone has leads....struck out on the outlet drop last month
propably in 2018 , the breds and the royals released on 2013 and one of them got remastered on 2016 and the other one on 2017 so within a 4 year timeframe so its safe to assume that they may get remastered in 2018 

There's a sample version with the Nike Air on display at the new Nike Miami store in South Beach.

They look fire.

I UNDS my 2014 last week, super clean. My 2010's from the infra pack still are clean as hell but I had the itch to UNDS something.

I need another pair of 2014's in a 8.5 What they going for?

There's a sample version with the Nike Air on display at the new Nike Miami store in South Beach.

They look fire.

I UNDS my 2014 last week, super clean. My 2010's from the infra pack still are clean as hell but I had the itch to UNDS something.

I need another pair of 2014's in a 8.5 What they going for?

Take a pic for the bretheren

I'm new to NT and after reading some of these pages I thought I was the only one who felt like the comfort of the shoe is trash I had to end up selling mine they were to uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom