BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Hmm. Jay z and Mike were both quiet on social affairs but Jay started getting way more involved and vocal a few years back.

Last edited:
darthska darthska
its clear what his intentions are
if u find my post out of line delete mine too
but its clear he's not here for anything else but to create an issue
mind cleaning house however u see fit in THIS thread

So saddened by this story. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent and I have high hopes that they will be. I just hope I'm not wrong!

Now that i think about it... I don't think the person recording was involved bc there's no way they would let that tape leak. It would've been deleted immediately.

dudes have such a weird affinity for michael jordan on this site. dude clearly crossed over to another side.

This is a sneaker forum at its core...

I’d say 95% of people who sign up either love his kicks or idolise him as a player.

As a white person, I’m ashamed and enraged. This happened 2 months ago. No arrests. George Zimmerman went unpunished. Why do I feel like this will end the same way? Some how, some way these 2 murderers will walk free.

This is the hunting of a human life. A modern day lynching. Justice must be served.

The video makes me physically ill. It looked like such a beautiful day gone terribly wrong for Mr. Arbery.

This is how white people handled things back in the day. They suspected a black person of committing a crime, and they senselessly killed them. With no repercussions.

Things were going as planned in good old Georgia until this video came out. Now they have to address it.

This is the year 2020. Not 1920. Despicable.

Seriously, this is something out of 1920. These 2 white dudes see a black man jogging in their neighborhood, they grab their guns, and they hunt him down.

Police arrive at the scene of the murder, see a black man dead, and consider it business as usual. No wrongdoing here. Be on your merry way.

Thank goodness for the video or this would all be ignored.

To be clear, I’m not saying this in Jordan’s defense, but judging people based on whether or not they reposted something from social media is weird. You could repost all that stuff and be doing absolutely nothing in real life to help anyone, but ppl think you’re woke. At the same time, I’m sure there’s a lot of people who contribute to various causes but never post about it.

I see birds repost stuff and comment also. I wouldn't say they're woke from a instagram or twitter repost that everyone else is doing.

People pick and choose what they want to give credit too.

If Jordan wasn't a 50+ old man and grew up in the 2000's he would be on instagram doing the same thing everyone else is.

4BCA4199-880A-4F45-9A26-205408F26154.png

63669864-699D-45B3-98F4-74972B49ECFB.png

When things like this happen...

n-words who think a prison record is a good thing,
gangs members,
thugs,
gangsters,
gangster rappers,
drug addict rappers,
shooters,
hitters,
n-words who pose with guns on the net,
people that say stuff like "gang gang", "on my Momma", "on sight", and "I keep it on me"
people who "shoot at the ops"
people with face tattoos / tear drops celebrating death
people who "pull up" and "hop out"
people who think being a decent human being, respecting others, going to school, getting a job, etc..is lame.

ALL look a little funny in the light.

Zimmerman out here flagrant but someone wearing the same shoes as you looks at you funny and....

Now I'm not advocating violence at all.

I believe that's exactly what these sub human neanderthals want.

What I suggest is the folks above have several seats and be quiet.

Enough with the BS.

If you so ready to kill and you don't GAF - I have a couple of suggestions.

If not...shut up.

I cant listen to that with a straight face.

Y'all wouldnt do a thing if folks like this walked into your neighborhood shot your family member in the face, then pissed on their dead body, while wearing confederate flag underwear.

But would shoot me because "I aint from round here".

Last edited:
When things like this happen...

n-words who think a prison record is a good thing,
gangs members,
thugs,
gangsters,
gangster rappers,
drug addict rappers,
shooters,
hitters,
n-words who pose with guns on the net,
people that say stuff like "gang gang", "on my Momma", "on sight", and "I keep it on me"
people who "shoot at the ops"
people with face tattoos / tear drops celebrating death
people who "pull up" and "hop out"
people who think being a decent human being, respecting others, going to school, getting a job, etc..is lame.

ALL look a little funny in the light.

Zimmerman out here flagrant but someone wearing the same shoes as you looks at you funny and....

Now I'm not advocating violence at all.

I believe that's exactly what these sub humans neanderthals want.

What I suggest is the folks above have several seats and be quiet.

Enough with the BS.

If you so ready to kill and you don't GAF - I have a couple of suggestions.

If not...shut up.

I cant listen to that with a straight face.

Y'all wouldnt do a thing if folks like this walked into your neighborhood shot your family member in the face, then pissed on their dead body.

But would shoot me because "I aint from round here".

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom