Black Men- Its 2009, why do lightskinned girls get so much preference?

Its not like that all over Africa.. actually many places look down upon light skinned Africans.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Truthgetsbusy

I'm just saying to some people it comes down to prefrence not lightskin > darkskin

there is nothing wrong with preference

154dbtx.jpg
pimp.gif

I hate that preference argument. It's a cop-out, to say the least. Any man who bases what women he chooses to engage in relationships with on the color oftheir skin is a damned fool and I can only hope most of you darker brothers who will go on to have darker daughters realize that the "preference"you're touting now will be the problem of your daughters and those that come after them.

Honestly I don't even know how some of ya'll can look your mothers in the face.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its not like that all over Africa.. actually many places look down upon light skinned Africans.

Not in Nigeria, we have some women who use cream bleaching products to have light complexion.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Not in Nigeria, we have some women who use cream bleaching products to have light complexion.

Interesting because it was two Nigerians who laughed in my sister in law's face when she was in Egypt telling her that she wasn't really Black becauseshe was light skinned and that she was beneath them.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Why just black men? I'm Filipino and I'm into girls of any ethnicity... but light skinned is my African-American preference.
pimp.gif

same here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Truthgetsbusy

I'm just saying to some people it comes down to prefrence not lightskin > darkskin

154dbtx.jpg
pimp.gif
Who... is... she
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I prefer light, usually cuz they mixed but if shorty dark, and I'm dark, whats our kids gonna look like? Pavement
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I hate that preference argument. It's a cop-out, to say the least. Any man who bases what women he chooses to engage in relationships with on the color of their skin is a damned fool and I can only hope most of you darker brothers who will go on to have darker daughters realize that the "preference" you're touting now will be the problem of your daughters and those that come after them.

I think having a preference - to an extent - is completely fine. Yet, I don't think it is right to try to justify your opinion/preference,with (ostensibly) factual information. Like..."light-skinned girls look better." Well no !%$!...they look better to YOU because that is YOURpreference. That in my opinion is just foolish.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Truthgetsbusy

154dbtx.jpg
pimp.gif
Who... is... she
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I prefer light, usually cuz they mixed but if shorty dark, and I'm dark, whats our kids gonna look like? Pavement
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too much.

That girl is banging btw who is that

I personally just think light skinned girls look better... I hate its like that... I'll still smash a darkskinned girl tho

smh.gif

?
These expletives cannot be serious.

Oh he's being for real...there are plenty of people in the world, in fact in this thread who think the same way, they just may not say it. It's sad....

I hate that preference argument. It's a cop-out, to say the least. Any man who bases what women he chooses to engage in relationships with on the color of their skin is a damned fool and I can only hope most of you darker brothers who will go on to have darker daughters realize that the "preference" you're touting now will be the problem of your daughters and those that come after them.

you sound silly

IF IM ALREADY LS AM I SUPPOSE TO HATE MYSELF AND MY LS FEMALES?!
laugh.gif

o yea an its not about skin color i still dig a pretty chick at the end of the day but i prefer chicks my tone. that even includes kim kardashian...........ifkim was the color of the chick i just posted
eek.gif

see thats why its called preference but beauty is beauty

Explain.

Cause I've been to a few African countries, and lived in one.

I have family all over Africa.

And NEVER........EVER have I heard of that mentality.

you sound silly

IF IM ALREADY LS AM I SUPPOSE TO HATE MYSELF AND MY LS FEMALES?!
laugh.gif

o yea an its not about skin color i still dig a pretty chick at the end of the day but i prefer chicks my tone. that even includes kim kardashian...........if kim was the color of the chick i just posted
eek.gif

see thats why its called preference but beauty is beauty
Where did I say anything about hating LS women?

And I really need for someone to explain to me how it's preference when we say it, but racism when a white person says it.

And I really need for someone to explain to me how it's preference when we say it, but racism when a white person says it.
really who said that?

if a white dude prefers white girls that is their preference also. whats the big deal? they moms is white, hell my moms is LS

gotta be some psychology behind it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

What drew me to this post was the hopes of seeing images of light-skinned women.
oh well...instead you have to look at pictures like this

29e6c05.jpg

BOW!

Back
Top Bottom