Black Men- Its 2009, why do lightskinned girls get so much preference?

this thread is funny
laugh.gif
...honestly if you aren't AA you shouldn't even be in this thread to be honest...i love all AA females no matter what theirskin tone is but to the ones dissing dark skin females, I would like to see the type of chicks you pulling cause I'm pretty sure it'll provide plentyof "lol"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

And I really need for someone to explain to me how it's preference when we say it, but racism when a white person says it.
really who said that?

if a white dude prefers white girls that is their preference also. whats the big deal? they moms is white, hell my moms is LS

gotta be some psychology behind it all
laugh.gif

If a white person says he thinks all black people are ugly and dark skin is ugly and he says its just his preference the race card would fly outso fast it wouldn't even be funny.

And just because you're lightskin doesn't make it any more ok. I'm sure somewhere in your family there's someone who isn't lightskin. Maybea cousin. Maybe that cousin has a little girl. Maybe that darkskin little girl comes crying to you one day because a boy told her she was ugly because and tooblack. What's your response gonna be? "Don't worry, that's just his preference no big deal"
eyes.gif
You know good and damn well you're gonna tell her that that boy doesn'tknow wth he's talking about and she's beautiful. So that would make you a liar or a hypocrite correct? Which is it?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

And I really need for someone to explain to me how it's preference when we say it, but racism when a white person says it.
really who said that?

if a white dude prefers white girls that is their preference also. whats the big deal? they moms is white, hell my moms is LS

laugh.gif
If a white person says he thinks all black people are ugly and dark skin is ugly and he says its just his preference the race card would fly out so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

And just because you're lightskin doesn't make it any more ok. I'm sure somewhere in your family there's someone who isn't lightskin. Maybe a cousin. Maybe that cousin has a little girl. Maybe that darkskin little girl comes crying to you one day because a boy told her she was ugly because and too black. What's your response gonna be? "Don't worry, that's just his preference no big deal"
eyes.gif
You know good and damn well you're gonna tell her that that boy doesn't know wth he's talking about and she's beautiful. So that would make you a liar or a hypocrite correct? Which is it?

son you must be mad

who said all that? of course the way you put it is terrible

did i once come in here talkin about dark woman are ugly, say something stupid like darkies etc? please find in this thread where i said that

my whole thing is WHENEVER this topic comes up on NT i believe in preference, anybody can have preference, i feel you are reachin

unless somebody comes out and says something crazy how you gonna call a white dude racist who only go out with white chicks? you must be one of those peoplewho think EVERBODY is racist. i grew up in a very diverse town an have had friends from all backgrounds i dont care what you gotta say. if it makes you feelany better im an AA who has never been with a white chick either an ive had plenty of chances so you gonna say im racist now right?
laugh.gif

lemme find more pics of LS chicks to post.

really who said that?

laugh.gif
If a white person says he thinks all black people are ugly and dark skin is ugly and he says its just his preference the race card would fly out so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

And just because you're lightskin doesn't make it any more ok. I'm sure somewhere in your family there's someone who isn't lightskin. Maybe a cousin. Maybe that cousin has a little girl. Maybe that darkskin little girl comes crying to you one day because a boy told her she was ugly because and too black. What's your response gonna be? "Don't worry, that's just his preference no big deal"
eyes.gif
You know good and damn well you're gonna tell her that that boy doesn't know wth he's talking about and she's beautiful. So that would make you a liar or a hypocrite correct? Which is it?

son you must be mad

who said all that? of course the way you put it is terrible

did i once come in here talkin about dark woman are ugly, say something stupid like darkies etc? please find in this thread where i said that

my whole thing is WHENEVER this topic comes up on NT i believe in preference, anybody can have preference, i feel you are reachin

unless somebody comes out and says something crazy how you gonna call a white dude racist who only go out with white chicks? you must be one of those people who think EVERBODY is racist. i grew up in a very diverse town an have had friends from all backgrounds i dont care what you gotta say. if it makes you feel any better im an AA who has never been with a white chick either an ive had plenty of chances so you gonna say im racist now right?
laugh.gif

lemme find more pics of LS chicks to post.
The way I put it is terrible? The way YOU and everyone else saying the same garbage in this thread put it is terrible. I'm just stating thereality of the matter.

And I don't think most people are racist, just ignorant such as yourself. Don't really care who you've dated or what your story is, imo as I saidbefore, anyone who bases their relationships on skin color is a damn fool.

lol yea cuz the whole relationship is based on skin color? get outta here, you have no clue what youre talking about
laugh.gif

again youre mad, there is no point in this going back and forth. so what if i said i dont like LS girls an I only like DS chicks.....then what would you say?

im ignorant because i have a preference

yea ok guy............

you prolly get no buns at the end of the day, lets talk about how white to ds chicks prefer me over you, lets talk about that
pimp.gif

again youre mad, there is no point in this going back and forth.
What exactly do I have to be mad about? lol. "You mad"...the go to retort of someone with nothing better to say.
so what if i said i dont like LS girls an I only like DS chicks.....then what would you say?
You clearly are an ignoramus. As stated before...

anyone who bases their relationships on skin color is a damn fool.
Perhaps you misread. That goes for ALL colors, nationalities, whatever have you.

you prolly get no buns at the end of the day, lets talk about how white to ds chicks prefer me over you, lets talk about that
pimp.gif

You can't be a day over 15 with that kinda logic. But I'ma let you continue to play yourself out further. I'm brownskin btw so you cango head with that if you think I'm in this argument because I'm some bitter darkskin dude.

again youre mad, there is no point in this going back and forth.
What exactly do I have to be mad about? lol. "You mad"...the go to retort of someone with nothing better to say.
so what if i said i dont like LS girls an I only like DS chicks.....then what would you say?
You clearly are an ignoramus. As stated before...

anyone who bases their relationships on skin color is a damn fool.
Perhaps you misread. That goes for ALL colors, nationalities, whatever have you.

pimp.gif

You can't be a day over 15 with that kinda logic. But I'ma let you continue to play yourself out further. I'm brownskin btw so you can go head with that if you think I'm in this argument because I'm some bitter darkskin dude.

nah all joking aside

i dont understand how you figure i base a relationship off of skin color......

when did i call you darkskin btw??

i dont care if you the same shade as me or DS or brownskin so what point are you tryna make from that DS dudes are bitter?

you might needa check yourself, you sound ignorant.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I prefer light, usually cuz they mixed but if shorty dark, and I'm dark, whats our kids gonna look like? Pavement
smh.gif
You hate yourself my dude ...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
when I first read this person's comment I smh, when I read yourreply I laughed cause it's the truth, but he's not the only DS person who thinks that way whick suck, cause to me they juss think too foolish
laugh.gif

That pavement comment is full of so much self hate and just for the sake of your children 8 I hope you do marry the lightest woman you can find and your kidsare so light they can pass.

im not black, but ive seen both types that were fine...i would smashhhhhh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im speakin from experience....most black women on average vs dominicans or any other mixed race you wanna throw in da mix look overall betta.

don't act like this is a new phenomenon
laugh.gif

let's not get it twisted, u can find some dime piece black women...but how common is that compared to finding a dime piece dominican, puertorican, brazilian, coloumbian, etc.

Dude you are an idiot lmaooooo seriously all them groups you just listed are "Nationalties" not races there is no such race as brazilian , puertorican etc all of them can be black , white , indian , asian etc btw dumb %@@! MAJORITY OF DOMINICAN ARE BLACK (NOT MIXED BUT BLACK)

BTW THE Majority of the hottest brazilian women are not mixed but they are BLACK (most of htem have stereotypical african features and are way darker thanblacks in hte us) its a fact that thousands of rich black men travel travel to brazil every year to get some coochie from thm sexy afro-brazilian prostitutes

Last thing i gotta say is that i find it funny that the DARKEST NEGROES always have the most hanng ups about skin color (probably becuz most of them werepicked on when they were younger or something)

SERIOUSLY HOW IS A DARK SKIN BIG NOSE NAPPY HEADED MAN REALLY GONNA SIT UP THERE IN CALLA DARKSKIN NAPPY HEAD WOMEN UGLY WHEN HE HAS ALL OF THE SAMESTEREOTYPICAL AFRICAN FEATURES AS HER YET THESE SAME MEN GOT MAD TWENTY OR SO YEARS AGO WHEN ALL BLACK WOMEN WERE CHOOSIN LIGHTSKIN MEN (LIKE ME) WITH WHITEFEATURES OVER THEM
roll.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

this thread is funny
laugh.gif
...honestly if you aren't AA you shouldn't even be in this thread to be honest...
So NT is about segregated threads now?

You're right, this thread is funny. You're adding to the comedy.

LOL MANE THIS BOARD GOT A WHOLE LOT OF IGNORANT !#@ NEGROES YALL MAKE MORE RACISTS COMMENTS THAN ANY OF WHITES ON THIS BOARD COULD EVER DUE TOWARDS YOUR OWNRACE

It doesn't matter to me, she can be dark as night but as long I think she's pretty skin color doesn't matter to me

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi091

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im speakin from experience....most black women on average vs dominicans or any other mixed race you wanna throw in da mix look overall betta.

don't act like this is a new phenomenon
laugh.gif

let's not get it twisted, u can find some dime piece black women...but how common is that compared to finding a dime piece dominican, puertorican, brazilian, coloumbian, etc.

Dude you are an idiot lmaooooo seriously all them groups you just listed are "Nationalties" not races there is no such race as brazilian , puerto rican etc all of them can be black , white , indian , asian etc btw dumb %@@! MAJORITY OF DOMINICAN ARE BLACK (NOT MIXED BUT BLACK)

BTW THE Majority of the hottest brazilian women are not mixed but they are BLACK (most of htem have stereotypical african features and are way darker than blacks in hte us) its a fact that thousands of rich black men travel travel to brazil every year to get some coochie from thm sexy afro-brazilian prostitutes

Last thing i gotta say is that i find it funny that the DARKEST NEGROES always have the most hanng ups about skin color (probably becuz most of them were picked on when they were younger or something)

SERIOUSLY HOW IS A DARK SKIN BIG NOSE NAPPY HEADED MAN REALLY GONNA SIT UP THERE IN CALLA DARKSKIN NAPPY HEAD WOMEN UGLY WHEN HE HAS ALL OF THE SAME STEREOTYPICAL AFRICAN FEATURES AS HER YET THESE SAME MEN GOT MAD TWENTY OR SO YEARS AGO WHEN ALL BLACK WOMEN WERE CHOOSIN LIGHTSKIN MEN (LIKE ME) WITH WHITE FEATURES OVER THEM
roll.gif
LOL
start with the parents and their kids. you could be in a house with everybody with the same features and same skin tone, except the one (or two)children/siblings who are lighter toned and are favoured more by the parents, although all kids came from the same two parents.

Back
Top Bottom