Black men....we need to talk.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

mytmouse76 wrote:
Try to hard to do what?
should have said "not all" but they try to hard for male attention and play way too many games...from what I see and have experienced.

Regardless of what you've seen and experienced, you have the audacity to relegate "[trying] to hard for male attention and [playing] way too many games" to black women alone...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Let me tell you something you may or may not have known--"ALL WOMEN crave some level of attention, and play games--regardless of race". Hell, some MEN are the same way. WISEN UP fam.

With your mentality, I wouldn't be surprised of you were simp'in over some white chick as she's getting traded amongst the football and basketball players. The best part is, you wouldn't even realize it because somehow, you've convinced yourself that only a certain, non-white, race of women crave attention and like to play games.

roll.gif

You can rant and rave all you want...at the end of the day to "me"... white/latina/brazilians/mix girls etc. > black girls
wink.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. All types of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you already have your simple mind made up.

Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyes are usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
. Black girls will even clown each other's hair saying its nappy, etc. On a side note, i saw Beyonce on a L'oreal commercial for shampoo and color and i was rolling. This girl is wearing a weave talking about increasing volume and moisture, preventing breakage for beautiful healthy hair
laugh.gif
are you !%#@!%' DAFT my %*$@%?? Do you know WHY most (not gon' say all...cuz some are enlightened) go through that frame of thought??? 10 times outta 9 it's a to a appease +%#!$%......find me a black woman who LIKES the process of getting her hair pressed and permed and I'll show you a crip walkin' giraffe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

mytmouse76 wrote:
Try to hard to do what?
should have said "not all" but they try to hard for male attention and play way too many games...from what I see and have experienced.

Regardless of what you've seen and experienced, you have the audacity to relegate "[trying] to hard for male attention and [playing] way too many games" to black women alone...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Let me tell you something you may or may not have known--"ALL WOMEN crave some level of attention, and play games--regardless of race". Hell, some MEN are the same way. WISEN UP fam.

With your mentality, I wouldn't be surprised of you were simp'in over some white chick as she's getting traded amongst the football and basketball players. The best part is, you wouldn't even realize it because somehow, you've convinced yourself that only a certain, non-white, race of women crave attention and like to play games.
roll.gif

You can rant and rave all you want...at the end of the day to "me"... white/latina/brazilians/mix girls etc. > black girls
wink.gif

Right...it's a "rant and rave" because you're incapable of having a mature conversation/discussion/debate, and you clearly have no evidenceto validate that silly misconstrued hypothesis of yours--"white/latina/brazilians/mix girls etc. > black girls"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok pal...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a 7 blk/latina > 7 white chick imo

i only be feeling them super hot white females w/ some tint in they skin

For the record I am black. Simple mind? Stop it
laugh.gif
. Anyways, celebrities may wear extensions, but your average white or hispanic girl will not have a weave on. They dont straighten their hair either with lye-containing relaxers. Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyes are usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
. Black girls will even clown each other's hair saying its nappy, etc. On a side note, i saw Beyonce on a L'oreal commercial for shampoo and color and i was rolling. This girl is wearing a weave talking about increasing volume and moisture, preventing breakage for beautiful healthy hair
laugh.gif
Actually, when it comes to hair management, I would give black girls more of a pass to put on weaves/fake hair, because sometimes for them it canbe quite hard to manage their hair. But, you are generalizing and stereotyping. A lot of those weaves you think black girls are wearing, in fact, it could betheir actual real hair in a lot of cases. A lot of black women also rock their natural hair.

As for latinas, white girls, or any other ethnicity/race/background besides black, plenty of them do rock the fake hair or perm it and do all kind of thingswith it yet they do not get dogged for it when they do. Some men just cannot seem to point it out as easily.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
. Anyways, celebrities may wear extensions, but your average white or hispanic girl will not have a weave on. They dont straighten their hair either with lye-containing relaxers. Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyes are usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
because sometimes for them it can be quite hard to manage their hair.
this is the *$%* that be bothering me....in our natural state, it's NOT hard to manage. Put some water on it, pick it out, GO! You wanttwists? Who DON'T know how to give double strang twists? And once it's twisted, how long is that gon' last? Braids....etc. Even with my locks, theONLY reason why I pay someone to twist my roots is because I'm too lazy to do it myself, but by no means is it hard. I spend ZERO time on my hairin the morning, and even a chick wit' a perm gotta comb it and brush it out, comb it this way, comb it that way, wrap it at night, pray she don't sleeptoo rough cuz once it's messed up in your scarf it's DONE-ZO. She gotta trip it out when it's raining...she can't dance all hard at theclub...I can go on and on. It's only hard to "manage" into what so-called beautiful hair supposed to look like. Long and straight......

Coming from somone who has been on both sides of the spectrum, I must say---NEVER in my life has my hair been this easy to manage. And do ya'lleven know what kinda chemicals is in perms??????
smh.gif

don't even get me started on hair---+!%@ a soapbox, I'll need a damn sanitation bin

As for latinas, white girls, or any other ethnicity/race/background besides black, plenty of them do rock the fake hair or perm it and do all kind of things with it yet they do not get dogged for it when they do. Some men just cannot seem to point it out as easily.
that'd mess up the fantasy though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually, when it comes to hair management, I would give black girls more of a pass to put on weaves/fake hair, because sometimes for them it can be quite hard to manage their hair. But, you are generalizing and stereotyping. A lot of those weaves you think black girls are wearing, in fact, it could be their actual real hair in a lot of cases. A lot of black women also rock their natural hair.

As for latinas, white girls, or any other ethnicity/race/background besides black, plenty of them do rock the fake hair or perm it and do all kind of things with it yet they do not get dogged for it when they do. Some men just cannot seem to point it out as easily.

QFT !!! .. Its hard to notice when other nationalities do it !! ...

Yo honestly, I just dont want to see my chic walking around having to scratch her head every second cause them tracks be itching after a week or so .. Nah ..#%!! that .. Id rather a chic with a short hair do , than long weaves or them nasy braid attachments ...
sick.gif

this is the *$%* that be bothering me....in our natural state, it's NOT hard to manage. Put some water on it, pick it out, GO! You want twists? Who DON'T know how to give double strang twists? And once it's twisted, how long is that gon' last? Braids....etc. Even with my locks, the ONLY reason why I pay someone to twist my roots is because I'm too lazy to do it myself, but by no means is it hard. I spend ZERO time on my hair in the morning, and even a chick wit' a perm gotta comb it and brush it out, comb it this way, comb it that way, wrap it at night, pray she don't sleep too rough cuz once it's messed up in your scarf it's DONE-ZO. She gotta trip it out when it's raining...she can't dance all hard at the club...I can go on and on. It's only hard to "manage" into what so-called beautiful hair supposed to look like. Long and straight......

Coming from somone who has been on both sides of the spectrum, I must say---NEVER in my life has my hair been this easy to manage. And do ya'll even know what kinda chemicals is in perms??????
smh.gif

don't even get me started on hair---+!%@ a soapbox, I'll need a damn sanitation bin

You are right. You make the best of your hair and how to treat it and manage it. Also, it is like this in many cases, if you do not try to goagainst your hair's natural state, then it should not be hard to maintain it as it is. But, I did only say that sometimes it is like that mainlybecause I will hear complaints from my black friends say that it is hard for them to manage, and they find that wearing a weave or relaxing it makes their haira lot easier to maintain and manage .So, I was just giving their perspective. Whereas, a white girl or Asian girl is getting extensions or a weave not becauseit is hard to manage, but purely for aestithic reasons and for the look.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is the *$%* that be bothering me....in our natural state, it's NOT hard to manage. Put some water on it, pick it out, GO! You want twists? Who DON'T know how to give double strang twists? And once it's twisted, how long is that gon' last? Braids....etc. Even with my locks, the ONLY reason why I pay someone to twist my roots is because I'm too lazy to do it myself, but by no means is it hard. I spend ZERO time on my hair in the morning, and even a chick wit' a perm gotta comb it and brush it out, comb it this way, comb it that way, wrap it at night, pray she don't sleep too rough cuz once it's messed up in your scarf it's DONE-ZO. She gotta trip it out when it's raining...she can't dance all hard at the club...I can go on and on. It's only hard to "manage" into what so-called beautiful hair supposed to look like. Long and straight......

Coming from somone who has been on both sides of the spectrum, I must say---NEVER in my life has my hair been this easy to manage. And do ya'll even know what kinda chemicals is in perms??????
smh.gif

that'd mess up the fantasy though

Stop it. Just Stop it...this ain't about you. Good job India Arie you got dreads so do I. But don't knock black women for straightening their hair. Theres nothing wrong with black women getting perms. You wildin' on this one.

And did you say "put some water on it and pick it out"
eek.gif
sick.gif
girl you better put some kinda moistener on your head if youpicking anything out.

smh.gif

You are right. You make the best of your hair and how to treat it and manage it. Also, it is like this in many cases, if you do not try to go against your hair's natural state, then it should not be hard to maintain it as it is. But, I did only say that sometimes it is like that mainly because I will hear complaints from my black friends say that it is hard for them to manage, and they find that wearing a weave or relaxing it makes their hair a lot easier to maintain and manage .So, I was just giving their perspective. Whereas, a white girl or Asian girl is getting extensions or a weave not because it is hard to manage, but purely for aestithic reasons and for the look.

This thread lost its direction .... Forget the hair .. There are too many black chicks with little to offer walking around NYC with horrific attitudes .... Iwas in Texas and just walked past some chics and they politely said hello, out in NYC black chicks wont look @ you unless you are driving or got a suit on ..When I have some kix on I get lil to no love, but when I am going to work every black chick is lookin' at me like a warp hole to another planet ... Itslike they seek comfort .. true story !! Maybe its just NYC chics period ?? Nah $#%* that @ the Beer Garden white chics show love like they inna frat house...

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. All types of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you already have your simple mind made up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep I'm standing by that simple comment. White girls perm their hair to make it curly. They rock weaves and extensions too I've seen it plenty oftimes.

lol, what IS that *$!+ on their sides?

white girls, that is....

they all look frumpy-built...lol

white girls are pretty wack in general tho...lol

roll.gif
mytmouse76 wrote:

Try to hard to do what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep I'm standing by that simple comment. White girls perm their hair to make it curly. They rock weaves and extensions too I've seen it plenty of times.
real talk.

roll.gif

everybody always wants to talk about how black women wanna be something else

but every white girl tans

%%!#%%* are getting %#+ implants....%$%%, 10 years ago a fat %#+ was an insult to every race BESIDES black...

white %%!#%%* get cornrows and micros

everybody listens to rap

everybody dresses "urban", even the @!@+% all super dressed up, she has influences directly from black youth culture

so put a @%*%%%$ sock in that %$%%.

black people are the most historically swagger jacked race....
roll.gif

even canadian teen pop star, drake, has somehow adapted a heavy southern african american drawl

roll.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:

SuperAntigen wrote:

brandonb2005 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
Try to hard to do what?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

Right...it's a "rant and rave" because you're incapable of having a mature conversation/discussion/debate, and you clearly have no evidence to validate that silly misconstrued hypothesis of yours--"white/latina/brazilians/mix girls etc. > black girls"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok pal...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's nothing to talk about/conversate about/ have a mature discussion/debate about...
happy.gif

My preferences should not affect you in any aspects of your life, I came in comment about "my preference" you got mad, came at me and expected aargument.

I dont argue my man, I say what I have to say and keep it moving...you probably one of them salty black people that when they see another black person out withanother race feel the need to roll your eyes and look at them side ways
laugh.gif

When I see people lookign at me funny because I date outside my race I just give them the
grin.gif
and keep it moving...

grin.gif

Have a great day SuperAntigen

and Chi, chill on boost. He has a STRONG preference for middle eastern chicks, so what? Let's here why before we call him a self-hating Sambo $@$ %%%%#......ok?
laugh.gif
Nah , because it gets to the point where it just isn't a preference anymore .

I really don't care but , he can come in here & say why ... he already said "it's the hair" , which I'm sure he means color / texture.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow .

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif
mytmouse76 wrote:

Try to hard to do what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep I'm standing by that simple comment. White girls perm their hair to make it curly. They rock weaves and extensions too I've seen it plenty of times.
real talk.

roll.gif

everybody always wants to talk about how black women wanna be something else

but every white girl tans

%%!#%%* are getting %#+ implants....%$%%, 10 years ago a fat %#+ was an insult to every race BESIDES black...

white %%!#%%* get cornrows and micros

everybody listens to rap

everybody dresses "urban", even the @!@+% all super dressed up, she has influences directly from black youth culture

so put a @%*%%%$ sock in that %$%%.

black people are the most historically swagger jacked race....
roll.gif

even canadian teen pop star, drake, has somehow adapted a heavy southern african american drawl

roll.gif

Everything about your post is ignorant as ++%+.

Drake is half black for one, and two he grew up in Memphis dumb *@%+.

Since when is Rap exclusively for us black folk?

Trust me, white girls don't tan because they want to be black. Even with a deep tan, they're nowhere close to the tone of your every day black woman.

I absolutely hate when a well groomed discussion on NT is interrupted by idiots like this dude.
grin.gif

Can't wait for lil' buddy to come back and say I jumped to the rescue of white guls and Drake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Because WE (black men) are NOT obligated to be with a black woman.

We expand our horizons and date other races.

Black women(not all but most) FAIL to go to other races.
Im sure you have read the comments in this thread. What options, if any, do black women have in dating outside of our race?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Everything about your post is ignorant as %%$*.

Drake is half black for one, and two he grew up in Memphis dumb #%%%.

Since when is Rap exclusively for us black folk?

Trust me, white girls don't tan because they want to be black. Even with a deep tan, they're nowhere close to the tone of your every day black woman.

I absolutely hate when a well groomed discussion on NT is interrupted by idiots like this dude.
grin.gif
You guys can't look beyond the surface of things for the life of you .

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

NT is pathetic...but most of the blk dudes w/ these crazy views are 9 times outta 10 lame as hell in real life cause I don't usually run into suckers like yall....

basically.

imo, black dudes or any dudes in general who purposely shy away from black girls then use excuses like "its their hair", in reality, just don'tget play...

im not gonna specifically call names out or nothing, but im quite positive a few of yall couldnt get a black girl even if you wanted to...

ole defense mechanism +@* dudes..."they're not pretty" because they give you ZERO play...
laugh.gif

9 times out of 10 when i see a black dude with a white chick, holding hands and whatnot, 1st thought "he's too lame to get a black chick"

roll.gif

white chicks just be liking the fact that you black....lol

If ya'll wanna debate all this other stuff take it else where. It's salty black girls vs. dumb guys in here talking about everything but the topic. Chiill, Milkshake, and dylishis....I'm talking to ya'll.

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I had sex with a blk girl and hyer tracks fell out.

Im good.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
u must have been pullin her hair pretty hard pause.... And if you hit awhite girl and pulled her hair and tracks and they came out you saying you wouldnt hit no more white girls???

Back
Top Bottom