Black men....we need to talk.

i married a white woman, whom i think is very beautiful, and have two beautiful children. didn't do it because i had to have a white woman. it's justwho i fell in love w/.

i'd say for black men, date who you wanna date. if it's your preference, then go for it.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

as you've said so many times....race is a human construct

"your identity," who you really are on a more than just superficial level, only has as much to do with your skin color as you want or allow it to.

and your sexual preferences cannot possibly be "ignorant," that's a a term you're using incorrectly to trigger a reaction.

Total BS on every level.
I disagree. Race IS man made human construct. If it wasn't, black people wouldn't get labeled as "white washed" when they act "white." Also, sexual preferences CAN'T be ignorant. Think about that for a second...how is that possible? The PERSON with the preferences may be ignorant, but not the preferences THEMSELVES.

And I think Joseph is white...IF that matters.
yeah

like if you're trying to say that in western culture caucasian features have been prized as beautiful and white women have been held as a standard of beauty and that influences a disproportionate amount of people into being attracted to women who fit this mold.....that's a valid point

but to call people ignorant for it? no mater what the circumstances are, you're gonna have some preferences, like i said earlier. your preferences have been proven to be influenced by those you grow up around and those who family, etc. date/marry when you are growing up.

Ok did I miss something or DID YOU miss something. Especially when you just confirmed and validated, in other words however, what I've been saying whichis: [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BOLDED AND HIGHLIGHTED RED...[/color]

Second, no one--at least speaking for myself--ventured out to call anyone "ignorant" because of their so-called preference. You either didn'tread my post in its entirety (the one you quoted me) or you GROSSLY misread what I stated.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

its all about the hair man
roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif
You don't like yourself .
No, I just don't like you. Fall back.
What does that have to do with the comment you just posted ?

Grow up .

You don't like yourself ... like I said .
Drop the magnify glass sherlock holmes, it was a joke. Since you have a reading problem, let me reiterate, I don't like you
wink.gif

roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif

Grow up .

Drop the magnify glass sherlock holmes, it was a joke. Since you have a reading problem, let me reiterate, I don't like you
wink.gif
You keep saying you don't like me ... as if ...

1) I care .

or ...

2) It's going to change the fact that you're a self-hating idiot .

You're darker than me & it disgusts me to the utmost point on how much you don't like your color .

bob-barker1.jpg

We have a winner...SUPER ANTIGEN!!! Come on down my dude. You !#*%%#% get it..YOU GET IT! I gotta find a new messageboard cuz NT is too young for stuff likethis.

chi ILL do like ya name and chill with all that telling people how they feel about themselves. school starts this month go to do some pre-reading or something,cause you sound just as, if not more ignorant. you like sneakers and dont buy mad high heels. you dont like your vagina. see how dumb that sounds tellingsomeone about themselves based on a preference?

I really need to go to bed. I hate myself for not being able to resist the interwebs at times. FML

BUT

With that being said....do you have a preference? I don't really. I think if every woman in the world was ranked within their race (I know sounds crazy) and I picked out a 7 from EVERY race, then they would all look similar. My whole point was it shouldn't be about race when it comes to "ranking" or "judging" women. When picking partners for marriage/relationships I don't care what you do because thats different. If you was a celeb and went to a club you could basically pick whatever chick you wanted....I doubt dudes would pickup the same type chicks everytime. You would just pick the best looking one regardless of color and THAT's how it should be.
That's what pretty much confused me about this thread. I don't get it.

In my own attraction to men, I don't see it in terms of skin color. It's just attractiveness. When it comes to black and white, on a scale of 1-10...ablack 10 and a white 10 are like apples and oranges. I know some people have their own issues w/ physical traits in relation to the race of the person but Idon't even see it that way. I'm also not a black man so, I guess this @+%$ don't even apply to me. LOL But still. Like, how can you even say ablack 7 and a white 7. A 7 is a seven. I just didn't even understand this thread because...who really cares who is attracted to who and why?

roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif

Grow up .

wink.gif

1) I care .

or ...

You're darker than me & it disgusts me to the utmost point on how much you don't like your color .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't like my people?
eek.gif
What do they put in the milk at your middle school?

Your technique is wrong, you need practice a recess ...

5yhvlz.gif

smh.gif

NT is pathetic...but most of the blk dudes w/ these crazy views are 9 times outta 10 lame as hell in real life cause I don't usually run into suckers likeyall....

roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif

Grow up .

wink.gif

1) I care .

or ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't like my people?
eek.gif
What do they put in the milk at your middle school?

Your technique is wrong, you need practice a recess ...

5yhvlz.gif

smh.gif
Real corny .

I'm done replying to you , child .

You don't back your statements up , but you come with lame "jokes" .

Milk ..
eek.gif
, recess ?
eek.gif
Very creative .

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

"your identity," who you really are on a more than just superficial level, only has as much to do with your skin color as you want or allow it to.

and your sexual preferences cannot possibly be "ignorant," that's a a term you're using incorrectly to trigger a reaction.

Total BS on every level.
I disagree. Race IS man made human construct. If it wasn't, black people wouldn't get labeled as "white washed" when they act "white." Also, sexual preferences CAN'T be ignorant. Think about that for a second...how is that possible? The PERSON with the preferences may be ignorant, but not the preferences THEMSELVES.

And I think Joseph is white...IF that matters.
yeah

like if you're trying to say that in western culture caucasian features have been prized as beautiful and white women have been held as a standard of beauty and that influences a disproportionate amount of people into being attracted to women who fit this mold.....that's a valid point

but to call people ignorant for it? no mater what the circumstances are, you're gonna have some preferences, like i said earlier. your preferences have been proven to be influenced by those you grow up around and those who family, etc. date/marry when you are growing up.

Ok did I miss something or DID YOU miss something. Especially when you just confirmed and validated, in other words however, what I've been saying which is: [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BOLDED AND HIGHLIGHTED RED...[/color]

Second, no one--at least speaking for myself--ventured out to call anyone "ignorant" because of their so-called preference. You either didn't read my post in its entirety (the one you quoted me) or you GROSSLY misread what I stated.

ohwell.gif

nah i know

huey p said that, my post you just quoted was in response to his words not yours

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

NT is pathetic...but most of the blk dudes w/ these crazy views are 9 times outta 10 lame as hell in real life cause I don't usually run into suckers like yall....
Only on NT
laugh.gif

"Im black but I want a white wife. And not because she's white"

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I mean, this aint everyday talk here...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

NT is pathetic...but most of the blk dudes w/ these crazy views are 9 times outta 10 lame as hell in real life cause I don't usually run into suckers like yall....
Only on NT
laugh.gif

"Im black but I want a white wife. And not because she's white"

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I mean, this aint everyday talk here...
laugh.gif
well i mean that quote obviously made zero sense.

but how's it hurting anyone you want a ____ wife? if you live and die by that you're obvious;ly limiting yourself, which can only be a bad thing, butif you are more attracted to ____ women, who cares?

dudes always got something negative to say about the most positive things. sex is great, love is great, leave it alone.

sex is great, love is great, leave it alone.

*.jpeg of man preaching*
but how's it hurting anyone you want a ____ wife? if you live and die by that you're obvious;ly limiting yourself, which can only be a bad thing, but if you are more attracted to ____ women, who cares?
I agree w/ that 100%
i touched on the quote itslef not necessarily the content of it or the point he tried to make in it.

This, right here.

roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif

Grow up .

wink.gif

1) I care .

or ...

No
laugh.gif

IMO it's always going to be different. For example, if you see black women that are 7s all the time and not as many white women that are 7s, then you aremore likley to want to smash the white 7 because she is different. Not necessarily better/cuter or held to a differnt standard but it's just different. Ialso agree that if your ugly then you are just ugly no matter what race. It's all just different. I don't think it's necessarily a differentstandard but I think if your used to one particular race and there are two women of different races in front of you, the one your least likely to see again orsee the least of, that 7 would get the nod because it's out of your norm.

The OP, maybe didnt put it in the best or most eloquent way but let me break it down like this...

*The OP is essentially right
*Black males idealize and idolize white women too much, denying it is pathetic, look at past posts in the GENERAL forum
*White women are seen as easy, hence wanting to go for them
*Black women are seen as difficult with attitude, hence not wanting to go for them
*Most of this fallacy comes from a kind of self hate for dark skin/ideals, and aspiring to western/media standards of beauty you see everywhere
*Worst of all, many have no self control in their wants, desire or the way they conduct themselves and will overlook any number of suitables for a 'Bgrade' of another race
smh.gif

*95% of this board does not want to admit to the above

That is all. Most of you are so *#+$@#@ lame it defies belief
smh.gif

I honestly don't see any problem with a black man wanting to "smash" a white woman over women of other races. I still wouldn't see anyproblem if they preferred any particular race of women over others. Who cares?

I don't get why people are saying it's "wrong" and whatnot.

Would there be any complaining if the black men the OP is referring to, found "black women who are 7s" more attractive than "white women who are7s"? Or is that what they're supposed to do? Seriously.

Would the OP make a thread saying, "Black men...why do we treat black women like they're any more special than white women? There are so many whitewomen who look just as good as our black women, we need to stop treating our women so good"?

Come on.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

I honestly don't see any problem with a black man wanting to "smash" a white woman over women of other races. I still wouldn't see any problem if they preferred any particular race of women over others. Who cares?

I don't get why people are saying it's "wrong" and whatnot.

Would there be any complaining if the black men the OP is referring to, found "black women who are 7s" more attractive than "white women who are 7s"? Or is that what they're supposed to do? Seriously.

Would the OP make a thread saying, "Black men...why do we treat black women like they're any more special than white women? There are so many white women who look just as good as our black women, we need to stop treating our women so good"?

Come on.

See you are looking for something that isn't there homie. Lets get something straight...if you are black, white, asian, latino, or even a prawn offdistrict 9 you should be able to find beauty in your own race. It doesn't have to be more but it shouldn't be less.

Are you mad cuz I asked black men to look at black women the same as they do other races? Not more, not less, but equal. What's wrong with that. I'veheard asian dudes say the same stuff about how their women put other races of men before them for no reason.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i married a white woman, whom i think is very beautiful, and have two beautiful children. didn't do it because i had to have a white woman. it's just who i fell in love w/.

i'd say for black men, date who you wanna date. if it's your preference, then go for it.
and kudos to you. I just have problems with people who want to get wit' an opposite race because they want to some how affect the color oftheir child's skin and hair type
grin.gif

although I DIIIID just tell the white homie that we should do it so we could have some pretty mixed babies
alien.gif
I know Angela is somewhere frowning with disapproval
smh.gif

and Chi, chill on boost. He has a STRONG preference for middle eastern chicks, so what? Let's here why before we call him a self-hating Sambo $@$%%%%#......ok?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom