Black men....we need to talk.

If I bomb my next interview step, I blame NT and the internet in general. Almost didn't wake up from my +%%! nap...had me ODin' off of yuku yesterday.Lucky I wrapped my hair up and didn't have to flat iron it.
indifferent.gif
And yes... it's all your faults! Log on to check the weather, ended up here.

Are you mad cuz I asked black men to look at black women the same as they do other races? Not more, not less, but equal. What's wrong with that. I've heard asian dudes say the same stuff about how their women put other races of men before them for no reason.
But you don't think you're swimming upstream just a little bit? People have been sounding off about this +%%! for years...yeah, somepeople do have problems but they're gonna always have them, like they always have.

Wouldn't it be more advantageous to try to uplift black women. Tell them they're beautiful. Show black women some love. Seems better than sitting uptrying to convince a bunch of pissants to not be stupid. You can't tell stupid people +%%!.

And plus, stupid people aside...I just don't take kindly to folks taking it upon themselves to make assumptions as to why people are attracted to whothey're attracted to. That gets under my skin like it ain't NOTHIN'. Everybody isn't an idiot. At the end of the day... maybe it'd just bebest to mind your own. What business of yours or anyone's is it, who is %@!!@%% who or WHY?

Why shouldn't you find less beauty in women of your race? Like someone said earlier, what if those black men grew up in an area that was predominantlywhite, and found white women more attractive?

What if they said something like this about black women?:
Originally Posted by LifeLessons

white chicks aint my style....aint messed w/ one in a minute....i prefer minorities....plus I know i would never marry one because they age horribly and when they use botox they end up looking like stroke victims years later
Let me guess, they'd be "self-hating blacks."

This guy simply says white chicks "ain't his style." I don't see anything wrong with that, some people just aren't turned on by women ofcertain races. Maybe "black chicks ain't their style" either. Why aren't black men allowed to say that they aren't attracted to blackwomen?

And I'd really like to know if you'd complain if those same black men would prefer to smash black women over white women.

Would you really make a post addressing that?

And I'd really like to know if you'd complain if those same black men would prefer to smash black women over white women.

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing though?
laugh.gif
Seriously?

I know this post is about sex but look at it this way. If this black man that sees nothing attractive in black women for whatever reason...hooks up with anAsian, white, latina, whoever... they have kids. Daughters. Daughter looks just as black as daddy. How does this man feel about his own daughter? What's hegonna teach her about loving herself? Is he gonna brainwash her...LIE to her? That's where the self-hate comes in. Maybe it's not direct but it's aBLACK man. Assuming someone would procreate with his dumb $$!... no matter what, from his end he can't breed the black out of him. Why would someone see itas a PROBLEM to be attracted to what (in many ways) you are yourself? Come on now. What a...daft question.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Why shouldn't you find less beauty in women of your race? Like someone said earlier, what if those black men grew up in an area that was predominantly white, and found white women more attractive?

What if they said something like this about black women?:
Originally Posted by LifeLessons

white chicks aint my style....aint messed w/ one in a minute....i prefer minorities....plus I know i would never marry one because they age horribly and when they use botox they end up looking like stroke victims years later
Let me guess, they'd be "self-hating blacks."

This guy simply says white chicks "ain't his style." I don't see anything wrong with that, some people just aren't turned on by women of certain races. Maybe "black chicks ain't their style" either. Why aren't black men allowed to say that they aren't attracted to black women?

I've said before this aint about relationships and marriage. Just admitting beauty. Ya'll took this to a whole nother level. I'm tired of thispost actually because people are reading into this TOO MUCH. Just read the words and don't make assumptions.

I never said a certain race looks better.
I never said any thing bad about interacial dating
I never said people should stick to their own race

But for some reason DUMB _'s keep bringing that up. My point is men....especially black men...should look at there actions and ask themselves why they aredoing what they do. What's wrong with self evaluation? You learn about yourself and if you doing something wrong you should change..right?

If you think the average (insert race A) looks better than the average (insert race B) then you are wildin'. And when I say the average don't justthink in your school, on your block, in your city, I'm talking everywhere.

BUT If you prefer to marry or date a certain race then that's fine and nothing is wrong with that because so much more goes into relationships than looks.I NEVER debated this.

Because WE (black men) are NOT obligated to be with a black woman.

We expand our horizons and date other races.

Black women(not all but most) FAIL to go to other races.

By far black women got the best Cats... so soft... dont let her be over weight... damn thats like thanks giving and Christmas coming twice in a year.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. All types of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you already have your simple mind made up.
Exactly!

I see white girls, or Asian girls, or Middle Eastern girls, and other girls from backgrounds that are non-black who rock extensions and contacts ALL the time,yet men still slobber themselves over them and d onot complain about their "fake" look.

As to put in my 2 cents on this topic...It does come down to preference. But, at times some preferences definitely incorporate racist outlooks and stereotypesand that is why they validate their preferences of being attracted to certain women of specific backgrounds than others. The OP was also trying to bring out apoint asking why black women will get criticized on certain physical attributes or overall physical appearance, while women from other races will get a passfor it (ie. not having enough booty). again, it all goes back to stereotypes and this preconceived notion of what beauty is in different societies/cultures. Myoverall sentiment is that if a man judges me and is bound to criticize me because I do not have enough $%%, boobs, or my legs are not long enough, then he canGTFO with that $##%#+%$. No man will ever decide if I am ever good enough for him based on looks because of his shallow judgments. Of course, attraction basedon physical preferences in the opposite sex is what people will judge by when in comes in terms of getting with someone for certain types of relations. But,that can only go so far, since in the end, it is the inner beauty is what defines a person. So to the OP, the answer to that is because of shallow judgmentsand preconceived notion set in their head of what beauty consists of for certain women of certain ethnicities/races/backgrounds.

I know this post is about sex but look at it this way. If this black man that sees nothing attractive in black women for whatever reason...hooks up with an Asian, white, latina, whoever... they have kids. Daughters. Daughter looks just as black as daddy. How does this man feel about his own daughter? What's he gonna teach her about loving herself? Is he gonna brainwash her...LIE to her? That's where the self-hate comes in.
In his original post, he makes it seem as if black men are doing something wrong by finding white women more attractive than black women.That's why I asked him if he felt they were supposed to find black women more attractive.

It would be stupid for anyone to believe that others should prefer to have a sex partner who's the same race as them.
I've said before this aint about relationships and marriage. Just admitting beauty. Ya'll took this to a whole nother level. I'm tired of this post actually because people are reading into this TOO MUCH. Just read the words and don't make assumptions.

Why are you telling this to me? I didn't accuse you of doing so.
If you think the average (insert race A) looks better than the average (insert race B) then you are wildin'.
Umm...no.

word. hazel and myt got a point. i boned an asian broad that had bleach blonde hair and big fake boobies. is that fake enough?

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

I know this post is about sex but look at it this way. If this black man that sees nothing attractive in black women for whatever reason...hooks up with an Asian, white, latina, whoever... they have kids. Daughters. Daughter looks just as black as daddy. How does this man feel about his own daughter? What's he gonna teach her about loving herself? Is he gonna brainwash her...LIE to her? That's where the self-hate comes in.
In his original post, he makes it seem as if black men are doing something wrong by finding white women more attractive than black women. That's why I asked him if he felt they were supposed to find black women more attractive.

It would be stupid for anyone to believe that others should prefer to have a sex partner who's the same race as them.
I've said before this aint about relationships and marriage. Just admitting beauty. Ya'll took this to a whole nother level. I'm tired of this post actually because people are reading into this TOO MUCH. Just read the words and don't make assumptions.

Why are you telling this to me? I didn't accuse you of doing so.
If you think the average (insert race A) looks better than the average (insert race B) then you are wildin'.
Umm...no.

Your really not to bright fam. READ...then Re-read so you can get it.

Correct I did say black men finding white women more attractive was a problem. I DID NOT SAY black men should find black women more attractive. I DID NOT SAYpeople should prefer to a have a sex partner who's the same race.

So infact you did accuse me of saying people should stick to their own race. When that's not the case. I'm saying black men....all men should judgebeauty on the same scale no matter the race. If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack....<>
laugh.gif

For the millionth time...all Truth wants to know is WHY a black 7 is NOT equal to a 7 from another race...specificallywhite. That's all he wants to know. And so far, nobody but SuperAntigen has been able to give any sort of answer to that question.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

For the millionth time...all Truth wants to know is WHY a black 7 is NOT equal to a 7 from another race...specifically white. That's all he wants to know. And so far, nobody but SuperAntigen has been able to give any sort of answer to that question.
Read my post. I kind of answered it. It's in there somewhere beyond all my rambling.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Your really not to bright fam. READ...then Re-read so you can get it.

Correct I did say black men finding white women more attractive was a problem. I DID NOT SAY black men should find black women more attractive. I DID NOT SAY people should prefer to a have a sex partner who's the same race.

So infact you did accuse me of saying people should stick to their own race. When that's not the case. I'm saying black men....all men should judge beauty on the same scale no matter the race. If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack....<>
laugh.gif
Right.

I said, "he makes it SEEM as if black men are doing something wrong by finding white women more attractive than black women."

I said, "It WOULD be stupid..."

I did not say, "the OP SAID others should have sex partners of the same race."

But carry on.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

For the millionth time...all Truth wants to know is WHY a black 7 is NOT equal to a 7 from another race...specifically white. That's all he wants to know. And so far, nobody but SuperAntigen has been able to give any sort of answer to that question.
Read my post. I kind of answered it. It's in there somewhere beyond all my rambling.
laugh.gif

Yeah you did. And I know why this happens....I just wanted to hear it from other people. I didn't wanna start my thread pointing the finger at people, Ifigured they would admit themselves but I guess you gotta point them out when they don't wanna admit they wrong.

Right.

I said, "he makes it SEEM as if black men are doing something wrong by finding white women more attractive than black women."

I said, "It WOULD be stupid..."

I did not say, "the OP SAID others should have sex partners of the same race."

But carry on.
If you weren't implying that I was saying that then why did you even say it?.....Exactly

Originally Posted by boxer

word. hazel and myt got a point. i boned an asian broad that had bleach blonde hair and big fake boobies. is that fake enough?

Something about Asian women with blond hair irks the hell out of me. Black women too. I dont know why but it bothers me so much, even when it looks good. Theycould have blue hair and I wouldn't think twice about it but blonde kills me.

hahahahaha look at what i've found on an asian forum... pretty on point i must say!

life of a white girl

1. lose virginity at age 15
2. go for black dudes for bigger penis(Thinks she is some kinda liberal independent girl)
3. go for hispanic dudes for passionate love
4. become a +***
5. her looks start to fade away(need to settle)
6. go to educated or well off white man and pretend she like a nice girl
7. when husband finds out she say 'skin color doesn't matter,'but penis color and size does'
8. got dumped
9. go for hard working asian guys(saddest part for asian)

Something about Asian women with blond hair irks the hell out of me. Black women too. I dont know why but it bothers me so much, even when it looks good. Theycould have blue hair and I wouldn't think twice about it but blonde kills me. Only reason I don't think it truely JUST preference for most people iscuz very few say I'm just more attracted to ____. It's always I like A cuz B doesn't have this or B doesn't do this. It's always seems tobe at the expense if another group.

Something about Asian women with blond hair irks the hell out of me. Black women too. I dont know why but it bothers me so much, even when it looks good. They could have blue hair and I wouldn't think twice about it but blonde kills me.
same goes for me to be honest. but when a cute girl starts buying you drinks and a relationship isn't the goal, you overlook it.

brunettes > blondes all the way.

but black *hair with some bright red highlights = sex.

Something about Asian women with blond hair irks the hell out of me. Black women too. I dont know why but it bothers me so much, even when it looks good. They could have blue hair and I wouldn't think twice about it but blonde kills me.
same goes for me to be honest. but when a cute girl starts buying you drinks and a relationship isn't the goal, you overlook it.

brunettes > blondes all the way.

but black *hair with some bright red highlights = sex.

What cracks me up is sometimes guys will get with these girls with the "fake" look and not even know. OMG, you have a beautiful eye color, whatbeautiful eyelashes, your hair is so luscious!The girl is eating it all up, gushing and saying thank you. When in actuality, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, andfake hair on top of her 55 pounds of make up. I see some men do that to some girls pics on here of girls too.
laugh.gif
I was looking through the Brazilian womenappreciation thread and so much raving about the women's booties, when in fact more than half were fake ones.

So, it is definitely all different types of women that put on those "fake" looks. Why put down some black women for wearing weaves and contacts, whennext think you know are drooling over a white girl or Asian girl with fake eyes and fake hair with extensions?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

What cracks me up is sometimes guys will get with these girls with the "fake" look and not even know. OMG, you have a beautiful eye color, what beautiful eyelashes, your hair is so luscious!The girl is eating it all up, gushing and saying thank you. When in actuality, fake eyes, fake eyelashes, and fake hair on top of her 55 pounds of make up. I see some men do that to some girls pics on here of girls too.
laugh.gif
I was looking through the Brazilian women appreciation thread and so much raving about the women's booties, when in fact more than half were fake ones.

So, it is definitely all different types of women that put on those "fake" looks. Why put down some black women for wearing weaves and contacts, when next think you know are drooling over a white girl or Asian girl with fake eyes and fake hair with extensions?
cheers.jpg

i'll still knock the dust off a fake girl though. i just wouldn't think about entering a relationship with one.

case in point. another broad i smashed for about a month got her fake eyelashes re-done twice in the month i was banging it out.

smh.gif
at my history with fake girls + alcohol.

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. All types of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you already have your simple mind made up.

For the record I am black. Simple mind? Stop it
laugh.gif
. Anyways, celebrities may wear extensions, but your average white or hispanic girl will not have a weaveon. They dont straighten their hair either with lye-containing relaxers. Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyesare usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
. Black girls will even clown each other's hair sayingits nappy, etc. On a side note, i saw Beyonce on a L'oreal commercial for shampoo and color and i was rolling. This girl is wearing a weave talking aboutincreasing volume and moisture, preventing breakage for beautiful healthy hair
laugh.gif

Try to hard to do what?

Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyes are usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
. Black girls will even clown each other's hair saying its nappy, etc. On a side note, i saw Beyonce on a L'oreal commercial for shampoo and color and i was rolling. This girl is wearing a weave talking about increasing volume and moisture, preventing breakage for beautiful healthy hair
laugh.gif
are you !%#@!%' DAFT my %*$@%?? Do you know WHY most (not gon' say all...cuz some are enlightened) go through that frame of thought??? 10times outta 9 it's a to a appease +%#!$%......find me a black woman who LIKES the process of getting her hair pressed and permed and I'll show you acrip walkin' giraffe.

Back
Top Bottom