Black/Neon Uptempos are dropping now in the "urea"...

Check your Flockers, DTLRs, etc.

F'Nike jo!

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

Either I'm on overload with all these decent NON-JB retros coming out...

Or the "real purchasing power" of folks in this current economy is what it is, so I'm in no fear of these selling out.

But I wasn't excited today with them in my hands as I was when the news initially dropped about these releasing.

I'll wait it out.

Beat me to it. I was walking to giant in beltway plaza and looked in the footlocker window and my face literally did one of these
eek.gif
. Try to cop these with the 50

^^I'm pretty sure these will be excluded...

EOH, I feel these are going to go the way of the griffs... Some will sit, but most will sell out quickly especially small sizes (aka my size...) Let's justsay the spot where one of my boys saw em (Wheaton) only had an FSR and were unsure about a re-stock (according to him on his lunch break)... EDIT*** just leftWheaton, FL received 12 pairs, already sold 6... I had to pass as I have some financial obligations this weekend... I'll prob wait on the dtlr shipment...Employees at FA & Champs had no clue about these plus the box tag reads "LE"... these def will not last long in the area... I actually liked thequality on these, Kev... Nubuck ain't as nice as OG's (we all know the nubuck nike uses now is so inferior to the nubuck they used in 90's bballkicks) but the "LEATHER" is pretty on point...

I'm slacking big time with these retroes. First the Griffeys, then the CB94s, now these?! Pockets are thin as it is.

I'm in Norfolk currently with family. Anyone in the 757 area spot these around?

the leather is ok, ive seen and felt better. but they are very sexy lol (lime green is my fave color)

I aint bought a pair of shoes in a min But I need these i had the OG 's in black/neon and in White/blue

Originally Posted by rocman23

Beat me to it. I was walking to giant in beltway plaza and looked in the footlocker window and my face literally did one of these
eek.gif
. Try to cop these with the 50
yea i literally went "OOOOH" out loud when i saw them. but just outta pure surprise that they already had them.

Hugo- i dont think it was the "last" size 10. i think it was the only size 10. i dont think they got thecomplete shipment in yet.

Back
Top Bottom