Black/Neon Uptempos are dropping now in the "urea"...

^^ o ok. its because the employee told me that it was the last sz 10. and right when he told me they recieved those i said " oh ****!" lol

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I'm in Norfolk currently with family. Anyone in the 757 area spot these around?
I haven't been by a mall but I would definitely check Military Circle mall if you're in Norfolk, best collection of sneaker stores in thisarea.

mad.gif

footlocker must have snuck these joints on the floor. oh well, time to put that "just in case" CC to work.

^
They'll be everywhere by this time next week.

Disappointed that the air unit is not completely "NEONED OUT" like the o.g.

But its no need in paying premium $$$ for another o.g. pair to breakdown on me after a couple wears.

Good looks on this info eoh, does anybody know how the fit on run? True to size or go a half size up? well a whole size up for me, I have never seen a 12 1/2in a shoe store since the 90's

eh...if they sit i might cop, if not i'm straight...Nike does this every summer now lol....bakins in 07, can't remember what was the shoe everybody waspressed for in 08, and now these amongst other things....don't b surprised if Ross gets these for 30 bucks in 3 months. LOL!

Naw, i need to go grab these...

Nike needs to slow it down on the shoe releases...

Yes, these will do #'s... imo...

Jupezzy i doubt these will hit Ross- although Ross is the new and improved version of the Nike outlets. I will give it a week or two and see how they movebefore pulling the trigger. A def must cop. Wale knows he probably rocking the silver joints.

i never saw the casual appeal in these. these WOULD be copped for hooping purposes ONLY. even tho hella baltimore n____'s had these when they 1st released,i still see these as a "dc" shoe.

I went to FTL in forestville looking for something else and saw these and I had to grab! Early birthday gift to myself!!! Have to hide for a little while fromwifey but very happy with the purchase! They are very very comfortable!!

They look like onf of the better retroes of the year
the leather and suede is still pretty nice.
as expected the bubble isn't as big but still holds its own with distribution on the shoe, just doesn't BULGE like OG

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i never saw the casual appeal in these. these WOULD be copped for hooping purposes ONLY. even tho hella baltimore n____'s had these when they 1st released, i still see these as a "dc" shoe.
These were a "donky" stable shoe back when they came out in N.W. back in the day.

Uptown + 8th through 12th grade females + behinds = these, drop socks, black stretch pants, and a sweater JUST long enough to cover the behind.

It was like a secret society.
laugh.gif

naw I know Ross won't get em...but Nike just keeps coming with retro after retro...its too crazy lol...thats why i think depending on how many stores getem they might sit a little...most kicks do nowadays except for a couple...and i actually like the white silver and blue joints...

and as for the secret society....WOW! lol u took it back with that one...lol

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I'm in Norfolk currently with family. Anyone in the 757 area spot these around?
I haven't been by a mall but I would definitely check Military Circle mall if you're in Norfolk, best collection of sneaker stores in this area.

thanks alot. I love coming down to this area.

Back
Top Bottom