Black/Neon Uptempos are dropping now in the "urea"...

Maybe I should hold off until they hit outlets...
eyes.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

CharmCityKid wrote:

i never saw the casual appeal in these. these WOULD be copped for hooping purposes ONLY. even tho hella baltimore n____'s had these when they 1st
released, i still see these as a "dc" shoe.
These were a "donky" stable shoe back when they came out in N.W. back in the day.

Uptown + 8th through 12th grade females + behinds = these, drop socks, black stretch pants, and a sweater JUST long enough to cover the behind.

It was like a secret society.
laugh.gif

ur description def. gave a good visual. i can see it now. plus i remember how the dc/pg chicks at morgan used to do. they was THE only chicks rockinflightposites & such. don't sound like a bad thing at all... AT ALL.

Until i see the retros in person i would have to say that the OG>Retros just by the way they look! Mine are beat and the leather still looks better!

If I wanted these I would ask my footlocker dude to use his 30% disscount

Maybe you guys should do that if you know anyone who works at footlocker

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by sbib1130

if any body is tryna help a brother out with that 30% please get at me.
Ditto. I will most definitely top you off, pause.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love DMV's sense of humor.

But for real, I'll top off like $10-$15. Is that enough? Hell, I don't even know. Might just wait for that swoosh connect.

MyTsharp wrote:

allalon1 wrote:
MyTsharp wrote:

703FlipFiend wrote:

sbib1130 wrote:

if any body is tryna help a brother out with that 30% please get at me.

Ditto. I will most definitely top you off, pause.
laugh.gif

two snaps, and around the world
laugh.gif

AYO.jpg
i've never seen that episode, oh nah,
roll.gif

Edit: Just youtube'd that episode "This one deserves the new and improved two snaps, a twist, and a kiss..........Stop! Can't touch this!
laugh.gif

I don't understand why some of y'all going so crazy over these? It's a dope shoe but it will sit like the rest of the Nike basketball retro shoes.I'm a wait until the next 50% and then cop. $160....these will sit for mad long

Back
Top Bottom