Black/Neon Uptempos are dropping now in the "urea"...

^Like I said on AIM, if you're wrong,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^^ well ima hit the mall again this weekend and if so ima return them and get my money back and wait for a nice discount from my cousin

^FSR?
DOUBT IT!! My size (sz 8...) is usually the first to go...
Most FL's are getting 24 pairs according to MZ jordan lady... Wheaton FL got 12 pairs... Restocks? We'll see... I guess I'm the only one thatnoticed the LE on the box... mentioned it before and nobody seems to notice...

I'd love to get these on the 50%, but then again I waited for the black griffeys, and MY SIZE wasn't availabe FL Chain-wide(FA & Champs as well) atthe first 50% EA after release... I dont really want to take a chance this time and come up like the keeblers... I got no choice but to wait for the DTLRshipments....

Dj NOVA, I see you homie... What's good??!!!

Originally Posted by B Fresco

^FSR?
DOUBT IT!! My size (sz 8...) is usually the first to go...
Most FL's are getting 24 pairs according to MZ jordan lady... Wheaton FL got 12 pairs... Restocks? We'll see... I guess I'm the only one that noticed the LE on the box... mentioned it before and nobody seems to notice...

I'd love to get these on the 50%, but then again I waited for the black griffeys, and MY SIZE wasn't availabe FL Chain-wide(FA & Champs as well) at the first 50% EA after release... I dont really want to take a chance this time and come up like the keeblers... I got no choice but to wait for the DTLR shipments....
B,
It's not that serious. Most stores in ANY shoe will get 18-24 pair, it's all about the demand and howmany stores get the shoe.

And its not a "urban store" only shoe or "limited" shoe like the hyped dudes in the retro forum want you to believe. You'll see theseeverywhere next week.

And like someone else said, that "LE" ain't nothing but the same tag they put on the insole of older retros. It's just ON the box tag now.

And, with the economy being what it is, these will just like other retros... Dudes will blast off to be the first to get them for whatever store got themfirst, but they'll sit.

With that being said, I got you on the next 50%.
wink.gif

i wanted these for a min but wasnt tryna pay 500 for some og's........thanks nike
walked in annapolis dtrl after work

367595530.jpg

and the rest is history

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
If you're that worried about them then just cop....they sittin at Springfield

Is the Mall still open? People still hang out or visit the Mall? Wow.. Im surprised the Malls still upright and aint surprised nothing is sellin... NoTraffic

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
If you're that worried about them then just cop....they sittin at Springfield

Is the Mall still open? People still hang out or visit the Mall? Wow.. Im surprised the Malls still upright and aint surprised nothing is sellin... No Traffic
I just get my hair cut there, but when I'm waiting for my barber I might go wander off and check out some of the sneaker stores. I can'tspend more than 20 minutes in that place, it's so damn depressing.

ccopped them last week at springfield when they got their shipment in. wore them 3 straight days might need another. these are getting heavy rotation already.

Best $170 my girl spent all year..1/2 size bigger might work for u folks that wear an 8..

^DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE AND IS THE TOEBOX AS BULKY AS THE PIPPENS??? LMK I'M THINKING BOUT SNATCHIN THESE UP....

I wear a mens size 10.5 however a size 10 fit great for me.
If anyone wants them in the Centreville/Fairfax area go to Fair Oaks Mall FTL they have them there.
They are moving kind of fast though..

Back
Top Bottom