Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

if JB were smart they would put at least half of production on air jordan flight club. some people don't have days to spend waiting in a stupid line. get your act together, JB! especially near Christmas...people want to be with family and loved ones...not having to jump through hoops just to get these shoes. makes me mad that they do this to people who have been loyal to them all of these years.

The trueist s*** I read on this thread yet!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SC415

Ima start camping out today. To secure my pairs.

Dam!!!!!You can get your CDP and your 23's all in one campout.
laugh.gif

wat store are you gonna camp out at?
list of stores getting them is supposed to come out this week right?

Im not that impressed on these for some reason....I like the red / blks that came out last month better

Originally Posted by kchildz1

What store in Houston will have them? Mo Taylor spot in Katy?
Whats the name of Mo Taylors store in Katy?

I do know that ActiveAthlete near Hobby will get these joints....

Any of the stores that are potentially going to get them in NYC, which ones did not do a raffle for the titaniums. The spot that is probably going to getthese, did a raffle last time at $25 a ticket, I would rather just spend the extra days waiting to bump up the chances of me getting them.

I'm telling y'all they will have at least one or two packs online...Flight Club or NDC. I just have this weird suspicion they are planning somethinglike this.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

I'm telling y'all they will have at least one or two packs online...Flight Club or NDC. I just have this weird suspicion they are planning something like this.

??? u referring to the 11/12 pack??

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

When is everyone going to start camping out ???
where are they gonna camp at? just sit out next to a spot on a whim chance they'll be gettin these? i can't imagine why JB hasn'treleased the list of stores yet. only reasons i can come up with are that they haven't decided on what 23 stores yet or they are gonna pushback the RD.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

I'm telling y'all they will have at least one or two packs online...Flight Club or NDC. I just have this weird suspicion they are planning something like this.

??? u referring to the 11/12 pack??

Nah kid I am talking about the XX3 Premier

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

When is everyone going to start camping out ???
where are they gonna camp at? just sit out next to a spot on a whim chance they'll be gettin these? i can't imagine why JB hasn't released the list of stores yet. only reasons i can come up with are that they haven't decided on what 23 stores yet or they are gonna pushback the RD.

im pretty sure 75% of the same stores that got the Titaniums well get these ...

Originally Posted by wclaker83

what if they release the list of stores on the 22nd? lol
That might actually be a good idea. Everyone just sittin in front of their comps or maybe already out on the street on their phones... then listis revealed online... and a mad rush all across the US to get to the nearest store. Talk about hype.

Check out Sneakerfiles.com .. they have more pictures up .. DAMN they look so DOPE .

what does one or two packs online mean?????

i hope air jordan flight club has pairs for sale. it's ridiculous to have people camp for shoes right before Christmas. besides, there was enough shadybusiness with the release of the titaniums. jordan brand are you listening!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom