Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

^^

the medium grey accents, along with the ice sole (against the dull, matte black) is what sets these off for me. so subtle, yet so sick. :pimp:

Last edited:
Nike's hype machine may be unmatched but there is absolutely no reason to limit such a classic, util color way. None at all.
And these things will move. Quick.
Nike bout to be looking like this
grinch.gif.pagespeed.ce.7F7_KMI6Vp.gif
*Spits out drink laughing*

Anybody from NY know if any stores in ny doing tickets? I called a footaction around my way and they said its only online at the moment

so FTL hasn't confirmed if they are doing raffle tickets for these yet?
Yes they are doing tickets for both the Foams and the 9's this coming Sunday...For those who's stores didn't get them in yet last week, they are starting to pop up this week I the stores and most to all FTL company stores should and will have there shipment by Sunday.

Last edited:
Yes they are doing tickets for both the Foams and the 9's this coming Sunday...For those who's stores didn't get them in yet last week, they are starting to pop up this week I the stores and most to all FTL company stores should and will have there shipment by Sunday.
which 9's sir

I don't think they will be THAT hard to get.....the reason being is because the 11s are dropping the week after so i know a ton of people wont be able to get both and i think the true hypebeasts will go after the 11s so ill swoop in and grab a pair easy.

Only when people find out they never had a chance at getting the 11s they will come running back for these.

Thanks for the info, does this mean all FTL will be doing the tickets on sunday?

man, I really wanted these, hopefully the bay area doesn't get shafted like always.
I think Nike does a limited release like these, most cities get shafted. Theres never enough for all with these senseless limited drops.

I don't think they will be THAT hard to get.....the reason being is because the 11s are dropping the week after so i know a ton of people wont be able to get both and i think the true hypebeasts will go after the 11s so ill swoop in and grab a pair easy.
Only when people find out they never had a chance at getting the 11s they will come running back for these.
That is such terrible logic. They wont even be around when the 11s drop. And besides the hypebeast will sell these, make their $40 profit and go cop 11s. 

Back
Top Bottom