Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

jsewes.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

the camera work is AMAZING.. i really felt as crazy as Nina throughout most of the movie... 
eek.gif
Word. The back shots of Nina were crazy.

the camera work is AMAZING.. i really felt as crazy as Nina throughout most of the movie... 
eek.gif
Word. The back shots of Nina were crazy.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by hymen man

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.
I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.
lol VISUALLY it looks amazing!!! and for the simple fact sean penn is in it i  wanna see the movie. but i came away with the same experience. i have No Clue what the story is about!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black Swan was DOPE! I saw this and the fighter. Both movies are great!

up next is 127 hours. cant wait for that.
laugh.gif
 x2.. i love awards season. 

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by hymen man

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.
I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.
lol VISUALLY it looks amazing!!! and for the simple fact sean penn is in it i  wanna see the movie. but i came away with the same experience. i have No Clue what the story is about!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black Swan was DOPE! I saw this and the fighter. Both movies are great!

up next is 127 hours. cant wait for that.
laugh.gif
 x2.. i love awards season. 

gonna smoke with a female to re-watch this

pretty cool movie, but I watched it RIGHT after watching another flick with "dream" sequences... kind of annoying, lol.

gonna smoke with a female to re-watch this

pretty cool movie, but I watched it RIGHT after watching another flick with "dream" sequences... kind of annoying, lol.

eek.gif

I'm sayin! From the first opening shot to the last one, DA didn't take any shortcuts, put in work on every scene. 
Topped 127 Hours as my fav. movie of the year.
The mother killed it too, surprised she isn't getting nommed for anything. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom