Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

This movie turned my stomach into knots, too intense especially some scenes that were painful to watch! Good psychological thriller though. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis going at it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This movie turned my stomach into knots, too intense especially some scenes that were painful to watch! Good psychological thriller though. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis going at it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw it last night. I had never seen a preview or anything. My ex hit me up and told me to come see it with her. We usually have the same taste in movies so I obliged. GREAT MOVIE! Of course the carpet munching scene was the best scene to me
grin.gif
. I was hoping to see the Nightfox do one of those Ocean's 12 scenes but to no avail 
ohwell.gif
. And this movie made me realize exactly how cute Mila Kunis really is. I got 2 quick questions:

Spoiler [+]
1. Since half the things she thought happened didn't really happen, did Beth (chick in hospital) really stab herself in the face?
2. Did Natalie really smash her mothers hand in the door?
3. Did the Nightfox really bang Mila Kunis?

Saw it last night. I had never seen a preview or anything. My ex hit me up and told me to come see it with her. We usually have the same taste in movies so I obliged. GREAT MOVIE! Of course the carpet munching scene was the best scene to me
grin.gif
. I was hoping to see the Nightfox do one of those Ocean's 12 scenes but to no avail 
ohwell.gif
. And this movie made me realize exactly how cute Mila Kunis really is. I got 2 quick questions:

Spoiler [+]
1. Since half the things she thought happened didn't really happen, did Beth (chick in hospital) really stab herself in the face?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
1. I believe Natalie Portman's character is the one that actually stabbed Beth. She was always jealous of her and wanted to be her (ie. sneaking into her room and stealing things, idolizing her.) What gives it away to me is when she runs away and enters the elevator, she drops the nail file.

2. I think Natalie did smash her moms hand. When she leaves in the morning, she struggles to leave the room and she re-injures her moms hand?

3. Not sure... he might have been banging Natalie actually since a lot of the scenes with Mila Kunis were actually just her.

Confusing +$! movie 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
1. I believe Natalie Portman's character is the one that actually stabbed Beth. She was always jealous of her and wanted to be her (ie. sneaking into her room and stealing things, idolizing her.) What gives it away to me is when she runs away and enters the elevator, she drops the nail file.

2. I think Natalie did smash her moms hand. When she leaves in the morning, she struggles to leave the room and she re-injures her moms hand?

3. Not sure... he might have been banging Natalie actually since a lot of the scenes with Mila Kunis were actually just her.

Confusing +$! movie 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
1. No
2. Yes
3. No

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
1. No
2. Yes
3. No

One last question fellas:

Spoiler [+]
When Mila Kunis went into the bathroom to talk to Natalie, why did she go in there and take her panties off and hop on the sink? Was she tryna get Natalie to muff her right then and there?

Spoiler [+]
When Mila Kunis went into the bathroom to talk to Natalie, why did she go in there and take her panties off and hop on the sink? Was she tryna get Natalie to muff her right then and there?

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

dvd screener leaked online.

now I watch most of my movies online illegally, but this is a movie that must be seen with proper video and audio equipment.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

dvd screener leaked online.

now I watch most of my movies online illegally, but this is a movie that must be seen with proper video and audio equipment.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
She was wearing a dress, so I assume she did that prior to using the restroom, then they talked and Natalie left, leaving the viewer with the assumption that Mila used the bathroom. I don't think it had anything to do with a sexual act.

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
She was wearing a dress, so I assume she did that prior to using the restroom, then they talked and Natalie left, leaving the viewer with the assumption that Mila used the bathroom. I don't think it had anything to do with a sexual act.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
I think you're wrong here, venom. What I got from that scene was that it was the beginning of Nina's transformation into the Black Swan (or her sexual awakening). Lily was obviously trying to tempt Nina by taking off her panties while standing in front of her and then hopping on the sink and basically offering herself to Nina. I think the question really is whether that event actually happened, or if Nina imagined it. Same goes with their sex scene and when Nina "saw" Thomas banging Lily. And pretty much any sexual scene that took place in the film.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
I think you're wrong here, venom. What I got from that scene was that it was the beginning of Nina's transformation into the Black Swan (or her sexual awakening). Lily was obviously trying to tempt Nina by taking off her panties while standing in front of her and then hopping on the sink and basically offering herself to Nina. I think the question really is whether that event actually happened, or if Nina imagined it. Same goes with their sex scene and when Nina "saw" Thomas banging Lily. And pretty much any sexual scene that took place in the film.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Link to the lesbian scene? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Honestly, lesbian scene wasn't even all that. It was kinda creepy since Natalie was getting the goosebumps and Mila's tats were moving. The scenes where Natalie masturbates and is seduced by Thomas in the dance studio are way hotter.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Honestly, lesbian scene wasn't even all that. It was kinda creepy since Natalie was getting the goosebumps and Mila's tats were moving. The scenes where Natalie masturbates and is seduced by Thomas in the dance studio are way hotter.

After wasting a few hours on Tron's crap, it was nice to see a good movie. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis killed it, but Portman deserves BA this year. Great performance ...

Boys Noize wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It's a wrap. I'd give her Best Actress just for that scene alone!!

Back
Top Bottom