Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I was all tripped out at the end of the movie... Great movie! It's great to see Natalie Portman putting in work for a performance like this. She's come a long way from the Star Wars Ep. 1-3 and all the horrible acting.
word? you must not have seen The Professional or Closer (to name a few)

I was all tripped out at the end of the movie... Great movie! It's great to see Natalie Portman putting in work for a performance like this. She's come a long way from the Star Wars Ep. 1-3 and all the horrible acting.

Well some of her bad acting in Star Wars has to be attributed to George Lucus' horrible writing and screenplay.

Well some of her bad acting in Star Wars has to be attributed to George Lucus' horrible writing and screenplay.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

So i finally watched it, weird #%! movie. It was a good film dont get me wrong just strange. The acting was out of this world though.....and the lesbian scene was hot but nothing to write home about.

this is exactly how i felt after watching it.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

So i finally watched it, weird #%! movie. It was a good film dont get me wrong just strange. The acting was out of this world though.....and the lesbian scene was hot but nothing to write home about.

this is exactly how i felt after watching it.

The mother scared me throughout the movie.

Dont really know what to say about the movie, dont know how i feel about it. Going to watch it again later.

The mother scared me throughout the movie.

Dont really know what to say about the movie, dont know how i feel about it. Going to watch it again later.

i saw it a few days ago and its a really good movie.

sometimes the genius of being perfect can drive you insane.

at the end of the day there was no "twist" per say minus her hallucinations.

she just had to go over the brink to really become the white swan AND black swan.
because that was the entire point of the black swan story.

what had me trippin was when mila and the director were sexin...

was that mila and the guy in the bird costume? or was it really the director?
cause i was under the assumption she made up their relationship.

Great movie....kinda predicted the entire plot tho. Sex scene of the year
pimp.gif

i saw it a few days ago and its a really good movie.

sometimes the genius of being perfect can drive you insane.

at the end of the day there was no "twist" per say minus her hallucinations.

she just had to go over the brink to really become the white swan AND black swan.
because that was the entire point of the black swan story.

what had me trippin was when mila and the director were sexin...

was that mila and the guy in the bird costume? or was it really the director?
cause i was under the assumption she made up their relationship.

Originally Posted by proper english

I saw both of them. The Professional is one of my all time favorite movies. She was great in Closer too. But she's even better in Black Swan.

The acting in Episode 1-3 were
indifferent.gif
. I don't blame her though. It's an honor to be in a Star Wars movie. You'd have to be a moron to turn them down. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but not for the acting...

I saw both of them. The Professional is one of my all time favorite movies. She was great in Closer too. But she's even better in Black Swan.

The acting in Episode 1-3 were
indifferent.gif
. I don't blame her though. It's an honor to be in a Star Wars movie. You'd have to be a moron to turn them down. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but not for the acting...

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

anyone else think the mother looked like mickey rourke?
The kind of interesting fact is that The Wrestler and Black Swan was suppose to be one movie before they decided to split the two.  The wrestler and the ballerina would put their bodies through so much in the "art" they love, similar professions but one is seen as beautiful and one seen as gruesome.  Afterwards I just thought about the endings.

Link for those who don't quite believe: http://www.slashfilm.com/darren-aronofskys-black-swan-and-the-wrestler-started-as-one-movie/

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

anyone else think the mother looked like mickey rourke?
The kind of interesting fact is that The Wrestler and Black Swan was suppose to be one movie before they decided to split the two.  The wrestler and the ballerina would put their bodies through so much in the "art" they love, similar professions but one is seen as beautiful and one seen as gruesome.  Afterwards I just thought about the endings.

Link for those who don't quite believe: http://www.slashfilm.com/darren-aronofskys-black-swan-and-the-wrestler-started-as-one-movie/

and she was great in "Garden State"

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

One of my favorites with an outstanding soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom