Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

Originally Posted by proper english

the camera work is AMAZING.. i really felt as crazy as Nina throughout most of the movie... 
eek.gif

I'm sayin! From the first opening shot to the last one, DA didn't take any shortcuts, put in work on every scene. 
Topped 127 Hours as my fav. movie of the year.
The mother killed it too, surprised she isn't getting nommed for anything. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

the camera work is AMAZING.. i really felt as crazy as Nina throughout most of the movie... 
eek.gif

I'm sayin! From the first opening shot to the last one, DA didn't take any shortcuts, put in work on every scene. 
nerd.gif

She's old and ugly, a forethought who let go of her dreams, remember, Natalie Portman is the Swan Queen.

eek.gif

nerd.gif

She's old and ugly, a forethought who let go of her dreams, remember, Natalie Portman is the Swan Queen.

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Solid movie. Couldn't take hearing Lily talk though. I expected Peter Griffin to pop up at any moment
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the scene where she asks Nina 'how good she was" had Meg Griffin all over it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

Solid movie. Couldn't take hearing Lily talk though. I expected Peter Griffin to pop up at any moment
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the scene where she asks Nina 'how good she was" had Meg Griffin all over it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

eek.gif

nerd.gif

...what the hell are you talking about? does anything you said mean anything?
Anyways, Ellen Burstyn won an Academy award in Aronofsky's 2nd movie Requiem for a Dream, playing a similar role. If Mila Kunis, who just played herself can get nommed for best supporting, the mother in this movie should be getting some love. Natalie Portman killed it, and the mother stayed toe to toe with her in every scene.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

eek.gif

nerd.gif

...what the hell are you talking about? does anything you said mean anything?
Anyways, Ellen Burstyn won an Academy award in Aronofsky's 2nd movie Requiem for a Dream, playing a similar role. If Mila Kunis, who just played herself can get nommed for best supporting, the mother in this movie should be getting some love. Natalie Portman killed it, and the mother stayed toe to toe with her in every scene.

I really liked this film alot..really intense and it had me trippin' out most of the time 
laugh.gif

Portman was outstanding...favorite to win Best Actress at the Oscars

I really liked this film alot..really intense and it had me trippin' out most of the time 
laugh.gif

Portman was outstanding...favorite to win Best Actress at the Oscars

This was very good, although I thought it could have been better. I would have liked to have seen more dialogue for Natalie Portman, because she's a fantastic actress (see: Closer). I also thought they could have built up the turbulent relationship between Mila and Natalie more, as well as more of the day to day training of Natalie Portman before she got the role.

Either way, this was great and I would recommend it to everyone.

This was very good, although I thought it could have been better. I would have liked to have seen more dialogue for Natalie Portman, because she's a fantastic actress (see: Closer). I also thought they could have built up the turbulent relationship between Mila and Natalie more, as well as more of the day to day training of Natalie Portman before she got the role.

Either way, this was great and I would recommend it to everyone.

just saw it earlier tonight.  really solid film and imo its probably the best movie ive seen since inception. and...
Originally Posted by damnitzdom

jsewes.gif

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

this is something i really loved about this movie.  entire film i could never be completely sure about what was real.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just saw it earlier tonight.  really solid film and imo its probably the best movie ive seen since inception. and...
Originally Posted by damnitzdom

jsewes.gif

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

this is something i really loved about this movie.  entire film i could never be completely sure about what was real.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So i finally watched it, weird #%! movie. It was a good film dont get me wrong just strange. The acting was out of this world though.....and the lesbian scene was hot but nothing to write home about.

So i finally watched it, weird #%! movie. It was a good film dont get me wrong just strange. The acting was out of this world though.....and the lesbian scene was hot but nothing to write home about.

I was all tripped out at the end of the movie... Great movie! It's great to see Natalie Portman putting in work for a performance like this. She's come a long way from the Star Wars Ep. 1-3 and all the horrible acting.

I was all tripped out at the end of the movie... Great movie! It's great to see Natalie Portman putting in work for a performance like this. She's come a long way from the Star Wars Ep. 1-3 and all the horrible acting.

forgot to mention it's nice to see winona ryder back.  
smokin.gif

i don't think i've seen her in anything since mr. deeds, minus the shop-lifting footage of her.

forgot to mention it's nice to see winona ryder back.  
smokin.gif

i don't think i've seen her in anything since mr. deeds, minus the shop-lifting footage of her.

Back
Top Bottom