Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

For those that have seen the flick, would it be cool to see it with a chick? Or is it a little too out there?

If you see it with a SMART chick, you will smash. Such a sexual movie. If intelligent, this will make her panties moist.
I can't wait to see this flick
smokin.gif

For those that have seen the flick, would it be cool to see it with a chick? Or is it a little too out there?

If you see it with a SMART chick, you will smash. Such a sexual movie. If intelligent, this will make her panties moist.
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
I'm thinking of taking this girl to go see it again but I'm apprehensive
laugh.gif
 the movie seriously messed me up. That youtube video on the last page was right. Every time something sexual happened, they followed it up with something horribly terrifying. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
I'm thinking of taking this girl to go see it again but I'm apprehensive
laugh.gif
 the movie seriously messed me up. That youtube video on the last page was right. Every time something sexual happened, they followed it up with something horribly terrifying. 
laugh.gif

Just got back from it, the theatre was filled with a bunch of old people... I was the youngest dude there with my friend.
laugh.gif
Thought it was a good movie, like a lot said.. it was cringe worthy at times but Aronofsky pulled it off brilliantly. Mila was gorgeous and so was Miss Portman.

Just got back from it, the theatre was filled with a bunch of old people... I was the youngest dude there with my friend.
laugh.gif
Thought it was a good movie, like a lot said.. it was cringe worthy at times but Aronofsky pulled it off brilliantly. Mila was gorgeous and so was Miss Portman.

caught this the other week

movie was dope. i wigged out a little when she peeled back the skin on her finger
pimp.gif

caught this the other week

movie was dope. i wigged out a little when she peeled back the skin on her finger
pimp.gif

Just came back from seeing it.  Best movie of the year.  I was all hyped after seeing 127 hours on Tuesday and didn't think this would be as good, but I was happily mistaken.

Just came back from seeing it.  Best movie of the year.  I was all hyped after seeing 127 hours on Tuesday and didn't think this would be as good, but I was happily mistaken.

This movie is one of the dopest psychological thrillers I've seen in a while! Well worth it.

pimp.gif

This movie is one of the dopest psychological thrillers I've seen in a while! Well worth it.

pimp.gif

Mila Kunis?
Natalie Portman?
Darren Aronofoksokski?
Sign me up 
happy.gif

Anyone else seen the black and white movie Pi by Aronofsky? Pretty cool. Requiem is also one of my favorite movies ever.

Mila Kunis?
Natalie Portman?
Darren Aronofoksokski?
Sign me up 
happy.gif

Anyone else seen the black and white movie Pi by Aronofsky? Pretty cool. Requiem is also one of my favorite movies ever.

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.

I saw it last night. It was a good solid movie. Even though it was a movie surrounding the art of ballet, there wasn't one boring moment in the movie.  I wish I could watch it again in the state that I'm in now. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom