Black Swan | A Film by Darren Aronofsky

I saw it last night. It was a good solid movie. Even though it was a movie surrounding the art of ballet, there wasn't one boring moment in the movie.  I wish I could watch it again in the state that I'm in now. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by hymen man

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.
I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
Sean Penn is good money though.
I agree the trailer was very vague, but I read the synopsis when I got home on imdb and it seems very interesting.  I wonder how Malick will make this all come to shape.  I'm a sucker for movies that involve evolution and the start of time // internal struggles.  It's actually been made or a while now, they just haven't found a distributor til recently.  Finally gets to see the light of day! 
pimp.gif

PS: Anyone catch the trailer for The Tree of Life with Brad Pitt and Sean Penn? That looks like it's gonna be pretty badass.
I did. Looks like it MIGHT be good, but I honestly have no idea what it's about from the trailer.
laugh.gif
I agree the trailer was very vague, but I read the synopsis when I got home on imdb and it seems very interesting.  I wonder how Malick will make this all come to shape.  I'm a sucker for movies that involve evolution and the start of time // internal struggles.  It's actually been made or a while now, they just haven't found a distributor til recently.  Finally gets to see the light of day! 
pimp.gif

I've been hearing about Black Swan, and finally saw a trailer tonight. I will definitely be seeing this ASAP.

I've been hearing about Black Swan, and finally saw a trailer tonight. I will definitely be seeing this ASAP.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I saw it last night. It was a good solid movie. Even though it was a movie surrounding the art of ballet, there wasn't one boring moment in the movie.  I wish I could watch it again in the state that I'm in now. 
smokin.gif

I actually want to see it for the ballet, but I thought it was a thriller so still haven't seen it.
Might take a date to see it sometime

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

smokin.gif

I actually want to see it for the ballet, but I thought it was a thriller so still haven't seen it.
Might take a date to see it sometime

I saw this earlier this week and I really liked it. 
pimp.gif

the old man on the train weird-ed me out. 
laugh.gif

I saw this earlier this week and I really liked it. 
pimp.gif

the old man on the train weird-ed me out. 
laugh.gif

Do you need to be an intellectual type of person to enjoy this movie?

I'm more inclined to action films such as James Bond and movies such as "The Town", but I'm not adverse to watching a movie like Black Swan.

Any thoughts?

I'm more inclined to action films such as James Bond and movies such as "The Town", but I'm not adverse to watching a movie like Black Swan.

Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by ABC

Anyone else seen the black and white movie Pi by Aronofsky? Pretty cool.
Yep. Very cool and orignial. I was lost for a good portion of the movie when I first saw it
laugh.gif
 but the way everything played out, and how Aronofsky made the movie pop out (the telephone and it being just as annoying for the audiance as it was for Max, for example) was amazing. Even the way it was shot was perfect.
Cant wait to see Black Swan. Hopefully I can see it within the next week.

Originally Posted by ABC

Anyone else seen the black and white movie Pi by Aronofsky? Pretty cool.
Yep. Very cool and orignial. I was lost for a good portion of the movie when I first saw it
laugh.gif
 but the way everything played out, and how Aronofsky made the movie pop out (the telephone and it being just as annoying for the audiance as it was for Max, for example) was amazing. Even the way it was shot was perfect.
Cant wait to see Black Swan. Hopefully I can see it within the next week.

laugh.gif
Brad Pitt has been pretty particular with his roles lately, so you know it won't be crap.

laugh.gif
Brad Pitt has been pretty particular with his roles lately, so you know it won't be crap.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Any thoughts?

nah man you dont have to be a genius
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Any thoughts?

nah man you dont have to be a genius
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
Ledger was actually signed on to play the role of Mr. O'Brien but Brad asked to take the role before his death.  Pitt's been great recently, I'm sure this movie will be great.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

laugh.gif
Ledger was actually signed on to play the role of Mr. O'Brien but Brad asked to take the role before his death.  Pitt's been great recently, I'm sure this movie will be great.

Back
Top Bottom