Black Women, why do you all get mad if a dude dates outside of his race?

nei91x.jpg

Let me be clear, there is nothing wrong with couples of different heritage/race/ethnicity. People should be able to enjoy their preference. I was just explaining how SOME AA women feel regarding the situation.

Let me be clear, there is nothing wrong with couples of different heritage/race/ethnicity. People should be able to enjoy their preference. I was just explaining how SOME AA women feel regarding the situation.

I don't mind actually....to each it's own....

Don't get me wrong, there is a shortage of good men out here....but if I'm a good woman, ultimately I will attract a good man...

Don't get me wrong, there is a shortage of good men out here....but if I'm a good woman, ultimately I will attract a good man...

istock_can-of-worms.jpg

grin.gif

anyways, I date outside of my race too (not exclusively just to make that clear)

so I could never hate on black men doing the same..(exclusively or non exclusively).

istock_can-of-worms.jpg

grin.gif

anyways, I date outside of my race too (not exclusively just to make that clear)

so I could never hate on black men doing the same..(exclusively or non exclusively).

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

Don't you think it is also a shortage of good women? People seem to ignore that point.

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

Don't you think it is also a shortage of good women? People seem to ignore that point.

Back
Top Bottom