Blackout Drunk Unappreciation

I used to blackout on the regular when I was a freshman in college. I never had a drop until I joined the navy and went to college. Everyone I kicked it with were heavy drinkers.

But since school, I can only remember one time that I blacked out. Dont ever drink moonshine with rednecks. And dont ever chase that moonshine with patron anejo. Worst day ever the next day.

Y'all better appreciate your friends even more after having to deal with you on those nights.
God knows what I've done while in this mode, but I am so grateful to have the people I have around me when it happens. Who knows what could have/had happened, but all I know is that I'm still alive
pimp.gif

Y'all better appreciate your friends even more after having to deal with you on those nights.
God knows what I've done while in this mode, but I am so grateful to have the people I have around me when it happens. Who knows what could have/had happened, but all I know is that I'm still alive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

The one time I did, all my friends did...no one remembered anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

had a few nights like that
30t6p3b.gif

its like that episode of always sunny when everyone tryna figure out who got dee pregnant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

The one time I did, all my friends did...no one remembered anything at all
30t6p3b.gif

had a few nights like that
30t6p3b.gif

its like that episode of always sunny when everyone tryna figure out who got dee pregnant
laugh.gif

The only memory I have of my 21st birthday is being outside of the club leaning against a cop car and everybody laughing at the drunk guy

The only memory I have of my 21st birthday is being outside of the club leaning against a cop car and everybody laughing at the drunk guy

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Happened to me once when i was chillin' with 2 girls

Those garden tools left me in the projects..by myself
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't touched liquor since.
Foul. I would have went ham on them.

I blacked out a few times in college but the worse is when I had to be taken to the ER on the last day of my final semester of college. What a way to go out.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Happened to me once when i was chillin' with 2 girls

Those garden tools left me in the projects..by myself
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't touched liquor since.
Foul. I would have went ham on them.

I blacked out a few times in college but the worse is when I had to be taken to the ER on the last day of my final semester of college. What a way to go out.

I've quit drinking becasue I got a DUI recently and really don't remember how it all happened. Ever since I turned 21 6 months ago I've been getting way too drunk for my own good.

I think my problem is I've done plenty of other harder drugs that mess me up much more than alcohol. But on alcohol I always still feel functional..until when I wake up and don't remember anything. I always end up puking the day after too. Its like my body/mind can take the abuse the night of, then the next day it meets its breaking point. Alcohol is a sheep drug anyways, it turns highly educated people into primative a-holes.

I've quit drinking becasue I got a DUI recently and really don't remember how it all happened. Ever since I turned 21 6 months ago I've been getting way too drunk for my own good.

I think my problem is I've done plenty of other harder drugs that mess me up much more than alcohol. But on alcohol I always still feel functional..until when I wake up and don't remember anything. I always end up puking the day after too. Its like my body/mind can take the abuse the night of, then the next day it meets its breaking point. Alcohol is a sheep drug anyways, it turns highly educated people into primative a-holes.

whats crazier is all the people you meet the next few days that recognize you but you have no idea who they are

Ive got mad dudes walkin up tryna give me daps where Im like "who the $%## is you?" and every now and then shorties'll be smilin at me the day after a party and my boys'll tell me i was talkin to em but i dont remember
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

whats crazier is all the people you meet the next few days that recognize you but you have no idea who they are

Ive got mad dudes walkin up tryna give me daps where Im like "who the $%## is you?" and every now and then shorties'll be smilin at me the day after a party and my boys'll tell me i was talkin to em but i dont remember
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
last time i got really drunk i went auto pilot as well, but i remmeberd more than half the things that happened on the next day

laugh.gif
last time i got really drunk i went auto pilot as well, but i remmeberd more than half the things that happened on the next day

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
this @$+# used to trip me out so hard. i remember this one chick just walked past & grabbed my ****, i was like wat the hell who is u? she was like "u dont remember me from last night?"
30t6p3b.gif

last year for my birthday i popped two bars, drank a bottle of wine, a few shots, a few beers, some dope n some tar. all i remember is gettin lit in my homie car that night, then takin a shower the next day, then bein at sum hole in the wall bar (came up off some paisa for $20, his pack of cigs, n a few rounds of 151 shots) the next night, then wakin up bout to kill some fat ursula from the little mermaid lookin *** (*#+ who went up in my pockets for some money i took from her boy. my kuzn saved her life. then i walked a few miles home thru the hood. :smh

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
this @$+# used to trip me out so hard. i remember this one chick just walked past & grabbed my ****, i was like wat the hell who is u? she was like "u dont remember me from last night?"
30t6p3b.gif

last year for my birthday i popped two bars, drank a bottle of wine, a few shots, a few beers, some dope n some tar. all i remember is gettin lit in my homie car that night, then takin a shower the next day, then bein at sum hole in the wall bar (came up off some paisa for $20, his pack of cigs, n a few rounds of 151 shots) the next night, then wakin up bout to kill some fat ursula from the little mermaid lookin *** (*#+ who went up in my pockets for some money i took from her boy. my kuzn saved her life. then i walked a few miles home thru the hood. :smh

pimp.gif
eashawty wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
eashawty wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

This only happens to me when I drink dark liquor & white liquor in the same night. As previously mentioned, waking up at different moments and not knowing fully what you did the next morning is not cool
30t6p3b.gif

I make my sure my backside is still untouched in the morning and I'm good  regardless of what I said & did with any bbws
pimp.gif

This only happens to me when I drink dark liquor & white liquor in the same night. As previously mentioned, waking up at different moments and not knowing fully what you did the next morning is not cool
30t6p3b.gif

I make my sure my backside is still untouched in the morning and I'm good  regardless of what I said & did with any bbws
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom