Blacks and Latinos in CA blamed for Prop 8 passing

SMH.. some of you people are just as ignorant & racists as the white people who felt blacks & everyone else for that matter weren't as good asthem.

And yeah I guess you kind of have a point with the whole you are naturally attracted to the opposite sex in order to reproduce. But at the same time not allanimals are like that (humans are animals). Some have sex with both & are bisexuals. Some are straight & others gay. It's just how life is &how diverse sexuality is. We'll never know solidly if you are born gay or not. But what I do know is that us as americans & as a society can't evergo forward with ourselves if we keep worrying about other peoples' lives.

A paper saying two gays are married don't make a difference because regardless they will **** & all that.
Now it's up to gay advocates & closeted gays to step it up. And let it be known that yo they are people too & can't be treated like they lessthen anyone else.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's only a matter of time this gets reversed.

Let me requote

Speaking on CNN's "Late Edition" Sunday, Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger expressed disappointment atProposition 8's passage.

"It is unfortunate," Schwarzenegger said. "But it is not the end because I think this will go back into the courts. ...It's the same as in the 1948 case when blacks and whites were not allowed to marry. This falls into the same category."

We share 98.5% of chimp genome is in us. Now our genome evolved and now has a 6-7% difference from chimps. So how do you want to explain such close relations?And yet you want to state how we are so different from other animals. Just take a second and ponder that. I'm not going to be disrespectful to the Biblebecause I was raised Catholic. I went to Catholic school from 1st grade through 12th grade. I now even attend a Catholic University. Trust me I have a verythorough knowledge of the Bible.

But certain scientific facts that are slowly being proven true the Bible just can't explain. Think of hair color, that is a genetic defect. Black/brown isour natural hair color. Blonde and red hair is a mutation. Yet God tells us it makes us unique and different from one another. Being gay could be the samething. They have a defect and mutations that releases different hormones into their brains causing them to take attraction to their own sex. I'm not tryingto convince you guys, but it's something to take into account as a possibility other than choice. Remember our hormones have a lot to do with how muchmuscle we have, how tall we are, and even how fat or skinny we are. Why not this as well? We are just full of mutations.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

We share 98.5% of chimp genome is in us. Now our genome evolved and now has a 6-7% difference from chimps. So how do you want to explain such close relations? And yet you want to state how we are so different from other animals. Just take a second and ponder that. I'm not going to be disrespectful to the Bible because I was raised Catholic. I went to Catholic school from 1st grade through 12th grade. I now even attend a Catholic University. Trust me I have a very thorough knowledge of the Bible.

But certain scientific facts that are slowly being proven true the Bible just can't explain. Think of hair color, that is a genetic defect. Black/brown is our natural hair color. Blonde and red hair is a mutation. Yet God tells us it makes us unique and different from one another. Being gay could be the same thing. They have a defect and mutations that releases different hormones into their brains causing them to take attraction to their own sex. I'm not trying to convince you guys, but it's something to take into account as a possibility other than choice. Remember our hormones have a lot to do with how much muscle we have, how tall we are, and even how fat or skinny we are. Why not this as well? We are just full of mutations.
...WOW where do I start with this?

if you're trying to make a scientific argument for homosexuality you just failed.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eh? we are a living organism.. just like any other animal is..

humans are animals.

I'll take the mammals argument but like Mangudai said I believe its more so for classification.
RK02004
-Ok but you didnt answer how does the writing of the 10 commandments= knowing us well? PS even if God handed the commandements down to man the bible is still written by man and that's a fact so it could have been tampered with just like playing telephone in elementary school.
Just like science. Alot of science can be proven but all of it can't be proven. And the same can go for religion but I'd take the word of God over man. And peep this? If we actually followed them, do you think the world would be as bad as it is?

I'm going to get flamed for saying this. Uneducated is two men having sex and thinking they are accomplishing something other than satisfying sexual desires.
http://mangudai954.u.yuku.com/

1)No I don't but I can say that for many doctorines. I can write a book right now. 100 things to do 100 things not to do. War would stop, Poverty everything would stop. Doesn't mean I'm this omni potent god just means I know what works and what doesnt. But no one is gonna follow that just like no one truly follows the bible.

2)And your 2nd statement is so ridiculous it's laughable. I understand the whole its a sin against god blah blah blah. But homosexuality=Uneducated? With that statement everyone who has premarital sex, protected sex, or sex with a person EDIT (with those who are in love with each other) who is incapable of procreated is uneducated.
Premarital sex = so many problems over time. I'm not talking about married male and females. What they do is pretty much up to them. When itcomes down to it there is still that possibility of procreating due to it being male and female. It will be hard but its possible. Two women or two mencan't rely on that possibility.

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

I think you read what you wanted to read. It happens often on Internet Message Boards.
If I said "Black people need to take themselves seriously before anyone else will", how would you read that?

If I followed that with "When the face of your party is thugs, drug dealers, rappers, and murderers"...

I'm sure that you'd perceive those as completely objective statements, right?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

We share 98.5% of chimp genome is in us. Now our genome evolved and now has a 6-7% difference from chimps. So how do you want to explain such close relations? And yet you want to state how we are so different from other animals. Just take a second and ponder that. I'm not going to be disrespectful to the Bible because I was raised Catholic. I went to Catholic school from 1st grade through 12th grade. I now even attend a Catholic University. Trust me I have a very thorough knowledge of the Bible.

But certain scientific facts that are slowly being proven true the Bible just can't explain. Think of hair color, that is a genetic defect. Black/brown is our natural hair color. Blonde and red hair is a mutation. Yet God tells us it makes us unique and different from one another. Being gay could be the same thing. They have a defect and mutations that releases different hormones into their brains causing them to take attraction to their own sex. I'm not trying to convince you guys, but it's something to take into account as a possibility other than choice. Remember our hormones have a lot to do with how much muscle we have, how tall we are, and even how fat or skinny we are. Why not this as well? We are just full of mutations.
...WOW where do I start with this?

if you're trying to make a scientific argument for homosexuality you just failed.
Please enlighten me then

humans are animals.

I'll take the mammals argument but like Mangudai said I believe its more so for classification.
RK02004
-Ok but you didnt answer how does the writing of the 10 commandments= knowing us well? PS even if God handed the commandements down to man the bible is still written by man and that's a fact so it could have been tampered with just like playing telephone in elementary school.
Just like science. Alot of science can be proven but all of it can't be proven. And the same can go for religion but I'd take the word of God over man. And peep this? If we actually followed them, do you think the world would be as bad as it is?

I'm going to get flamed for saying this. Uneducated is two men having sex and thinking they are accomplishing something other than satisfying sexual desires.

1)No I don't but I can say that for many doctorines. I can write a book right now. 100 things to do 100 things not to do. War would stop, Poverty everything would stop. Doesn't mean I'm this omni potent god just means I know what works and what doesnt. But no one is gonna follow that just like no one truly follows the bible.

2)And your 2nd statement is so ridiculous it's laughable. I understand the whole its a sin against god blah blah blah. But homosexuality=Uneducated? With that statement everyone who has premarital sex, protected sex, or sex with a person EDIT (with those who are in love with each other) who is incapable of procreated is uneducated.
Premarital sex = so many problems over time. I'm not talking about married male and females. What they do is pretty much up to them. When it comes down to it there is still that possibility of procreating due to it being male and female. It will be hard but its possible. Two women or two men can't rely on that possibility.

I think you might have misunderstood my question I already know your views on premarital and homosexual. But I'm saying from your previousstatement above about homosexuals are you saying those who have premarital sex are uneducated?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

I think you read what you wanted to read. It happens often on Internet Message Boards.
If I said "Black people need to take themselves seriously before anyone else will", how would you read that?

If I followed that with "When the face of your party is thugs, drug dealers, rappers, and murderers"...

You wouldn't perceive any sort of bias on my part?
Depending on the context, no.

If black people were having black pride concerts with Soulja Boy and DFB, performing then I would totally agree.

Also who is the female in your avatar? shes giving me a woody. :tongue:ause.

I will sound pretty naive about this, but IMO it was put to a vote. and it passed. the majority won. done.

This post exemplifies why I stay away from the general forum.

The ignorance in this thread is SAD.

It blows my mind the way many religious individuals 'rationalize'...

...their minds are made up, and THEN they attempt to quantify 'their' beliefs, rather than empirically learning/understanding.

humans are animals.

RK02004

Premarital sex = so many problems over time. I'm not talking about married male and females. What they do is pretty much up to them. When it comes down to it there is still that possibility of procreating due to it being male and female. It will be hard but its possible. Two women or two men can't rely on that possibility.

I think you might have misunderstood my question I already know your views on premarital and homosexual. But I'm saying from your previous statement above about homosexuals are you saying those who have premarital sex are uneducated?

Some are in a sense, they don't know the harm they are doing to themselves and others. But thats based on my religious beliefs.
The ignorance in this thread is SAD.

It blows my mind the way many religious individuals 'rationalize'...

...their minds are made up, and THEN they attempt to quantify 'their' beliefs, rather than empirically learning/understanding.
Same can be said going at non religious people. Its always the religious people who labeled as this or that but I'll roll with the punches.I'd rather be striving to be a man of God then of this earth. Thats for sure.

This post exemplifies why I stay away from the general forum.
Goo goo goo good bye.

The homophobia in this thread is embarrassing.

Enjoy living in ignorance, it's gonna be allowed very soon anyway. Look at the voting records of those under 40.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Enjoy living in ignorance, it's gonna be allowed very soon anyway. Look at the voting records of those under 40.
No doubt it will pass one day. But why do people have to be ignorant because they have beliefs against something. Calling people with beliefsignorant is pretty bold.

Ignorant:
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]uninformed; unaware.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement[/td] [/tr][/table]
So now Latinos can't have their own beliefs? If that's how they feel that's how they feel.
See they knock religious people for wanting people to believe what they believe but they do the same thing. Its a never ending argument. If we areintolerant, so are they against our beliefs. Their right, not everybody believes what we do but the same goes for them. But when you disagree with them theystart the name calling and every other trick in the book.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Props to the blacks and latinos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
or not.
smh.gif
. Latinos go and rally about being discriminated and not giving illegals licences and turn right around and do this. Brilliant.

So now Latinos can't have their own beliefs? If that's how they feel that's how they feel.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Props to the blacks and latinos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
or not.
smh.gif
. Latinos go and rally about being discriminated and not giving illegals licences and turn right around and do this. Brilliant.

If ones beliefs affect another persons life, then no, in fact this should not even be on the ballot.
But your beliefs can affect our lives too. What happens when a gay couple wants the church I go to or will go to to marry them and they aredenied? Gay rights activists will be in front of my place of worship with that mess and I'm sure one day we will hear about a pastor/leader of a churchbeing over ruled by the government. Just wait and watch.

If they are gay let them be gay
just don't try me on some gay tip.
I'm just mad that nowadays you don't know if a dude is being friendly
or if he is trying to make homosexual advances
smh.gif
smh.gif

But your beliefs can affect our lives too. What happens when a gay couple wants the church I go to or will go to to marry them and they are denied? Gay rights activists will be in front of my place of worship with that mess and I'm sure one day we will hear about a pastor/leader of a church being over ruled by the government. Just wait and watch.
Then you call a law enforcement and say they're trespassing. The church has its rules and they can be followed in your home and the church but it should not affect the outside world. If I create a club and I have my rules in place, I wouldn't dare force anyone to follow these rules in their daily lives, much less write a proposition force-feeding someone a way of life.
OK so let me ask you. If I were getting ready to vote on prop 8, do you think I should go against my beliefs and God?

Not in Texas.

Gays can vote, go to any public facility (school, restaurant, etc.), buy a home in any neighborhood. What more rights are there?

Marriage.........I mean seriously, all your voting for is a tax break.

n21411840_36129756_3654.jpg

One of the most disrespectful pictures I have ever seen. It's an insult to those who fought at Iwo Jima. I saw this picture on Facebookbecause people are "protesting" and calling themselves "second class citizens".

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Not in Texas.
roll.gif
Yeah Texas wont be passing that anytime soon.

That picture above is something else.
tired.gif

moz-screenshot-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom