Blacks and Latinos in CA blamed for Prop 8 passing

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i didnt read the entire article but someone mentioned in it that they were born black, but gay people were born straight and chose to be gay

i heard that gay people were born with some genetic thing that makes them gay, they dont choose to be gay
this is incorrect. if it was genetic, then obviously homosexuality would've died out, considering the fact that homosexual males have no way of passing their data into the next generation. gays choose to be gays.
I never thought about that
laugh.gif

There is no such thing as gay nor straight
What is it then?

A 1- 10 scale genotype

Whats that?

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Being gay IS NOT A CHOICE. Gay people just can't say yo I'm done; let me go bag me a shorty.
what are you talkin bout...i seen guys AND girls switch teams like the trade deadline in the NBA

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i didnt read the entire article but someone mentioned in it that they were born black, but gay people were born straight and chose to be gay

i heard that gay people were born with some genetic thing that makes them gay, they dont choose to be gay
this is incorrect. if it was genetic, then obviously homosexuality would've died out, considering the fact that homosexual males have no way of passing their data into the next generation. gays choose to be gays.
I never thought about that
laugh.gif

There is no such thing as gay nor straight
What is it then?

A 1- 10 scale genotype

Whats that?

Nobody is gay or straight, just like nobody is pitch black or paper white in skin tone (if so very rare)

Everyone is on a scale from 1-10 1 being straight, 10 being gay: Nobody is in the middle or either end. Comprehend?

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Being gay IS NOT A CHOICE. Gay people just can't say yo I'm done; let me go bag me a shorty.
what are you talkin bout...i seen guys AND girls switch teams like the trade deadline in the NBA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and yes being gay is your choice! what about bisexuals? So we are born either hetro, homosexual, and bi! %++%%!

Originally Posted by infamousod

How do you explain homosexuality in animals if people are not born that way? Point blank, it is not a choice, and they need the same rights as the rest of us.

its simple logic: humans are animals, animals need to procreate, animals are born with a natural attraction to the opposite sex. or even forget animals and just think logically, why would two people of the same sex use their reproductive organs that way? its not natural

notice I'm staying away from the issue of them being life partners or married or whatever. strictly speaking, being gay is either a choice or a genetic defect.
if gay people would conceit to that then their movement would've been had some traction...

its the PRIDE in gay pride that is there real enemy...

my mom just told me about 5 mins ago that one of my aunts from my pops side is "now a lesbian"...meanwhile she's got 4 kids, and 2 babifathers....her eldest son being about 30...looks like she was hanging wit a new friend and went to miami for a couple weeks and came back turned out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now i REALLY believe gay rights is a croc.

I dont know if anyone saw the gay people in that church in Michigan, who interrupted it and started yelling "Its O.K. to be Gay" . Then they startedthrowing paper around and kissing and running around. Good job gays, this type of behavior only emboldens the opposite side. Gay people just don't get it.

Originally Posted by skillz

Not a race issue at all. Voted down b/c of religion

Of course it's religion but within those nuts Black people showed out in larger numbers than usual because of Obama, which then had a larger number votingit down. Like I said in my previous post. Our older generation will die and eventually it will be back to equal rights for everyone. Kind of like racism, wejust have to wait for the ignorant people to die.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Of course it's religion but within those nuts Black people showed out in larger numbers than usual because of Obama, which then had a larger number voting it down. Like I said in my previous post. Our older generation will die and eventually it will be back to equal rights for everyone. Kind of like racism, we just have to wait for the ignorant people to die.
so if you didnt vote against it then you're ignorant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

except for the fact black people statistically had no effect on the outcome. However, if it makes you feel better to blame the poor lil blacks be my guest.

Of course it's religion but within those nuts Black people showed out in larger numbers than usual because of Obama, which then had a larger number voting it down. Like I said in my previous post. Our older generation will die and eventually it will be back to equal rights for everyone. Kind of like racism, we just have to wait for the ignorant people to die.

if that were the case there would be no racism...people pass their ideas down to their kids...

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Religion &ND race . Blacks &nd Latinos all have this "image" . They are homophobes , point blank period .

I can hear it now . "Gay marriage ? Ah hell nah . I don't want two fruits kissing around me !"

I hate when ignorant people have to make decisions .
All blacks and Hiispanics are not ignorant. I for one DO NOT want 2 dudes kissing around me because it makes me sick to my stomach. Its disgustingpoint blacnk period. If being GAY was alright it would have been ok since the beginning of time but it HAS NEVER BEEN WIDELY ACCEPTED. Up until a a few decadesago GAYS were killed as frequently as BLACKS in the deep south. This new movement homosexuals got going on is not gonna gain any gound because they are theminority and will continue to be so......

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Religion &ND race . Blacks &nd Latinos all have this "image" . They are homophobes , point blank period .

I can hear it now . "Gay marriage ? Ah hell nah . I don't want two fruits kissing around me !"

I hate when ignorant people have to make decisions .
All blacks and Hiispanics are not ignorant. I for one DO NOT want 2 dudes kissing around me because it makes me sick to my stomach. Its disgusting point blacnk period. If being GAY was alright it would have been ok since the beginning of time but it HAS NEVER BEEN WIDELY ACCEPTED. Up until a a few decades ago GAYS were killed as frequently as BLACKS in the deep south. This new movement homosexuals got going on is not gonna gain any gound because they are the minority and will continue to be so......
You digging a large hole for yourself with this one.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if that were the case there would be no racism...people pass their ideas down to their kids...

They try to but eventually it's suppressed, as our society progresses. If you want to talk about race, I'm sure you would agree it's much betterthan the 50s.

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

so if you didnt vote against it then you're ignorant?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely.

Gay marriage legally speaking is a very slippery road to travel. For one it's a behavior, not necessarily a physical trait.

Originally Posted by Untitled

my mom just told me about 5 mins ago that one of my aunts from my pops side is "now a lesbian"...meanwhile she's got 4 kids, and 2 babi fathers....her eldest son being about 30...looks like she was hanging wit a new friend and went to miami for a couple weeks and came back turned out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now i REALLY believe gay rights is a croc.
You believe its a croc because your aunt has identity issues?
eyes.gif

You know what, I take that back. It's just funny how everyone seems to know what everyone else is going through. How do you know your aunt her whole lifeknew she liked women but lived the life that everyone else and society wanted her to live? For the 12391859523952321th time, straight people need to stopacting like they know what it's like to be in a homosexual relationship.

i've often heard people say that being gay is a choice.

i then ask them if being straight was a choice, and when did they decide to be straight?

straight people never question our sexuality, we just throw rocks at others.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 718stylez

i then ask them if being straight was a choice, and when did they decide to be straight?

smh.gif

being "straight" is what you're supposed to be. the whole point of sexual attraction is to procreate.

I restate: being gay is either a choice or a genetic defect.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by 718stylez

smh.gif

being "straight" is what you're supposed to be. the whole point of sexual attraction is to procreate.

I restate: being gay is either a choice or a genetic defect.
I'll be brief, I'm studying and i don't have time to type an essay on this.

1. Being homosexual is not a genetic defect because it is way too common in man and other animals to be a mere genetic aberration. If it were, the genes wouldhave been wiped out from existence by now. Homosexuality as a genetic defect would be more harmful to a person's fitness than the most serious geneticdefect (parkinsons, huntingtons).....because it is "seemingly" impossible for homosexuals to pass their genes to the next generation (we all knowthis isn't true today in humans because of advances in alternative reproductive methods).

2. Human sexuality is complex and we are one of the few animals who have sex for pleasure. What are the genetic benefits of sexual behaviors such as anal sexand oral sex?

3. I may go into this later, but there are many traits we exhibit as animals that seemingly have no DIRECT genetic fitness benefits to the individual....lookup "KIN SELECTION"......STOP MAKING UNINFORMED STATEMENTS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Homosexuality evolved and has been propagated fromgeneration to generation for a reason. KIN SELECTION may help explain and offer some theories to the genetic benefits of homosexuality........do some research.

Back
Top Bottom