***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

plus Diablo 3 got its release date of May 15th... not into the game but rejoice my friends, its not going to be Detox

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

plus Diablo 3 got its release date of May 15th... not into the game but rejoice my friends, its not going to be Detox

What's the difference between the Regular and Collectors edition in Diablo 3? I don't know which one to pre-order, but I am so hyped for this game!!!

What's the difference between the Regular and Collectors edition in Diablo 3? I don't know which one to pre-order, but I am so hyped for this game!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My brother told me that D3 has an official release date but didnt believe him
laugh.gif

Have the required specs came out?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My brother told me that D3 has an official release date but didnt believe him
laugh.gif

Have the required specs came out?

I play SC2, I suck now though~ Just started playing again

Any NT'ers here use ventrilo and trying to chop it up?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

the collectors come with diablo 2 and LOD, a usb drive i think? and some art books and stuff. extra stuff.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

the collectors come with diablo 2 and LOD, a usb drive i think? and some art books and stuff. extra stuff.

^ i just pre-ordered the digital copy of the regular version on battle.net. already downloaded and ready to load once servers go live.

me and my wife started dating after I had already quit D2, and that was the last PC game I really played. She has no idea. I gave her a heads up of what was to come and asked her not to divorce me. I might take the 15th off of work so that I can start playing the minute it goes live.

^ i just pre-ordered the digital copy of the regular version on battle.net. already downloaded and ready to load once servers go live.

me and my wife started dating after I had already quit D2, and that was the last PC game I really played. She has no idea. I gave her a heads up of what was to come and asked her not to divorce me. I might take the 15th off of work so that I can start playing the minute it goes live.

Originally Posted by vkhoj

What race are you playing? We should get an NT chat channel on SC2 going so that we can all help each other out. 

What race are you playing? We should get an NT chat channel on SC2 going so that we can all help each other out. 

Real glad to see this post on here. I work at MLG. Anyone going to be at Columbus this weekend?

Real glad to see this post on here. I work at MLG. Anyone going to be at Columbus this weekend?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I play protoss but I've been dabbling with other races on a alt account at the moment...I dislike using colossus!!!
NT channel sounds great, someone make one or I'll make one when I hop on later tonight.

I used to be high platinum playing diamond players before they came out with Master's/Grandmaster's league but now I am just a lowly gold...I suck haha
Sidenote - I'm a huge fan on day9, does anyone else watch him?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I play protoss but I've been dabbling with other races on a alt account at the moment...I dislike using colossus!!!
NT channel sounds great, someone make one or I'll make one when I hop on later tonight.

I used to be high platinum playing diamond players before they came out with Master's/Grandmaster's league but now I am just a lowly gold...I suck haha
Sidenote - I'm a huge fan on day9, does anyone else watch him?

Back
Top Bottom