***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by dcoop18

Awesome! send me some feedback... dcooper at mlgpro.com ... THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE!

honestly I'm not a fan of the PPV decision you guys made bro I can see it worked and the reason why but still... idk if you made a profit from the last arena but I saw that you got 11.3 Million in funding

http://www.gamasutra.com/...res_113M_for_eSports.php
It's about profitability. Creating a sustainable business model. We did very well with out Arena and there will be many more in the future. I believe it was worth the $20 but I respect your opinion. I hope we can probe to you it is worth it. Feel free to shoot me an email. 

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by dcoop18

Awesome! send me some feedback... dcooper at mlgpro.com ... THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE!

honestly I'm not a fan of the PPV decision you guys made bro I can see it worked and the reason why but still... idk if you made a profit from the last arena but I saw that you got 11.3 Million in funding

http://www.gamasutra.com/...res_113M_for_eSports.php
It's about profitability. Creating a sustainable business model. We did very well with out Arena and there will be many more in the future. I believe it was worth the $20 but I respect your opinion. I hope we can probe to you it is worth it. Feel free to shoot me an email. 

Heads up guys. Diablo 3 open beta this weekend. 
pimp.gif

Dling open beta.

I've never played any of the Diablos, so I'll see how this goes.

Dling open beta.

I've never played any of the Diablos, so I'll see how this goes.

It was rough enough on my hands to click the mouse so many times as a kid. This is gonna be tough now that I'm old lol

Yay for 3.5mb/s downloads though!

It was rough enough on my hands to click the mouse so many times as a kid. This is gonna be tough now that I'm old lol

Originally Posted by Vendetta

How big is the download?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

How big is the download?

It's playable after about 3 Gigs. The download manager is saying about 5.5 Gigs for the whole thing and the website says it's 16 Gigs. Soooo, take your pick? lol

It's playable after about 3 Gigs. The download manager is saying about 5.5 Gigs for the whole thing and the website says it's 16 Gigs. Soooo, take your pick? lol

Via IGN

"Tired of hearing people brag about being in the Diablo III beta? Well you can finally try it for yourself this weekend. Starting on April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PST and running until April 23 until 10:00 a.m. PST, you'll be able to play all of the five classes up to level 13. All of the content can be played alone or with friends over battle.net.
To learn more about how to participate (and download the client right now), check out the official post on Blizzard's site. For more on Diablo 3, check out IGN's wealth of coverage."

Via IGN

"Tired of hearing people brag about being in the Diablo III beta? Well you can finally try it for yourself this weekend. Starting on April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PST and running until April 23 until 10:00 a.m. PST, you'll be able to play all of the five classes up to level 13. All of the content can be played alone or with friends over battle.net.
To learn more about how to participate (and download the client right now), check out the official post on Blizzard's site. For more on Diablo 3, check out IGN's wealth of coverage."

I'll be lucky if I get to play by Saturday night. Class in the morning and work in the evening. Just downloading it now so I don't have to later lol

I'll be lucky if I get to play by Saturday night. Class in the morning and work in the evening. Just downloading it now so I don't have to later lol

Back
Top Bottom