***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by Oranix

Dunks206 said:
What's the difference between the Regular and Collectors edition in Diablo 3? I don't know which one to pre-order, but I am so hyped for this game!!!

the collectors come with diablo 2 and LOD, a usb drive i think? and some art books and stuff. extra stuff.

So no in game content? Collectors edition is pointless then... lol. Going to reserve it soon! The good/bad part of this is that I'm going to Vegas the next day, lol. I guess I'll play some on the plane! Can't wait!

Dunks206 said:
What's the difference between the Regular and Collectors edition in Diablo 3? I don't know which one to pre-order, but I am so hyped for this game!!!

the collectors come with diablo 2 and LOD, a usb drive i think? and some art books and stuff. extra stuff.

So no in game content? Collectors edition is pointless then... lol. Going to reserve it soon! The good/bad part of this is that I'm going to Vegas the next day, lol. I guess I'll play some on the plane! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Dunks206

http://us.battle.net/d3/e...ices/collectors-edition/

there is in game content that comes with the collectors edition.

http://us.battle.net/d3/e...ices/collectors-edition/

there is in game content that comes with the collectors edition.

who trying to form magic finding parties?!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

pimp.gif

I'm down, lol. Going to start with a Wizard, and when I get good enough items, maybe a Witch Doctor or a Monk.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

pimp.gif

I'm down, lol. Going to start with a Wizard, and when I get good enough items, maybe a Witch Doctor or a Monk.

This may be old, but I just learned that the "stash" is shared between all your characters, so you don't need "mule" character anymore!!

This may be old, but I just learned that the "stash" is shared between all your characters, so you don't need "mule" character anymore!!

Originally Posted by vkhoj

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I play SC2, I suck now though~ Just started playing again

Any NT'ers here use ventrilo and trying to chop it up?
What race are you playing? We should get an NT chat channel on SC2 going so that we can all help each other out. 
I play protoss but I've been dabbling with other races on a alt account at the moment...I dislike using colossus!!!
NT channel sounds great, someone make one or I'll make one when I hop on later tonight.

I used to be high platinum playing diamond players before they came out with Master's/Grandmaster's league but now I am just a lowly gold...I suck haha
Sidenote - I'm a huge fan on day9, does anyone else watch him?
I've found that Dolby Axon is way better than vent, have both though, I have multiple accounts but my main in in my sig.
msg me if you trying to play, I have other NT'ers on my friends list but idk when's the last time they logged in

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I play SC2, I suck now though~ Just started playing again

Any NT'ers here use ventrilo and trying to chop it up?
What race are you playing? We should get an NT chat channel on SC2 going so that we can all help each other out. 
I play protoss but I've been dabbling with other races on a alt account at the moment...I dislike using colossus!!!
NT channel sounds great, someone make one or I'll make one when I hop on later tonight.

I used to be high platinum playing diamond players before they came out with Master's/Grandmaster's league but now I am just a lowly gold...I suck haha
Sidenote - I'm a huge fan on day9, does anyone else watch him?
I've found that Dolby Axon is way better than vent, have both though, I have multiple accounts but my main in in my sig.
msg me if you trying to play, I have other NT'ers on my friends list but idk when's the last time they logged in

Back
Top Bottom