***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by Vendetta

It's playable after about 3 Gigs. The download manager is saying about 5.5 Gigs for the whole thing and the website says it's 16 Gigs. Soooo, take your pick? lol
Gonna take awhile... DSL FTL

I guess this beta will decide if Ill be pre-ordering or not. I mean, eventually Ill probably get it.

Been spending way too much money lately though
30t6p3b.gif

It's playable after about 3 Gigs. The download manager is saying about 5.5 Gigs for the whole thing and the website says it's 16 Gigs. Soooo, take your pick? lol
Gonna take awhile... DSL FTL

I guess this beta will decide if Ill be pre-ordering or not. I mean, eventually Ill probably get it.

Been spending way too much money lately though
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be lucky if I get to play by Saturday night. Class in the morning and work in the evening. Just downloading it now so I don't have to later lol

Feel you. I'm working on a paper right now anyway. 
laugh.gif

I'll be lucky if I get to play by Saturday night. Class in the morning and work in the evening. Just downloading it now so I don't have to later lol

Feel you. I'm working on a paper right now anyway. 
laugh.gif

For all those starting beta this weekend, this is my d3 fun ranking after playing every class to 13:
Barb
Demon hunter
Monk
Wizard
Witch doctor

Obviously this is just my opinion so I still suggest you try everything. Have fun guys
pimp.gif

For all those starting beta this weekend, this is my d3 fun ranking after playing every class to 13:
Barb
Demon hunter
Monk
Wizard
Witch doctor

Obviously this is just my opinion so I still suggest you try everything. Have fun guys
pimp.gif

I had the beta downloaded soon after the client went up. I'm just waiting for it to hit noon now. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Feel free to add me if you guys want to party up.
Alexv2sappy#1117

Edit: how do we add friends? in game?
laugh.gif

I had the beta downloaded soon after the client went up. I'm just waiting for it to hit noon now. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Feel free to add me if you guys want to party up.
Alexv2sappy#1117

Edit: how do we add friends? in game?
laugh.gif

Wow, Im an idiot. Left peer to peer on and so the download ran all morning long at like <30 KB/s

Only at 26%
laugh.gif

This #%%+ wont even download with peer-peer off...

Wow, Im an idiot. Left peer to peer on and so the download ran all morning long at like <30 KB/s

Only at 26%
laugh.gif

This #%%+ wont even download with peer-peer off...

Make sure you have the beta info set up on your Blizz account otherwise it'll give you the licensing errors.

From the looks of twitter the start of the beta has been a total failure. Hopefully they'll fix the cap space by tonight.

Make sure you have the beta info set up on your Blizz account otherwise it'll give you the licensing errors.

From the looks of twitter the start of the beta has been a total failure. Hopefully they'll fix the cap space by tonight.

Back
Top Bottom