***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

already got bored of the new expansion :frown:

logging in less and less (haven't logged in since last week).

they really need to add some more features for replay value.

already got bored of the new expansion :frown:

logging in less and less (haven't logged in since last week).

they really need to add some more features for replay value.

Log in now, you'll probably get a lot of legendaries. That's what happened to me. Got like 5 legendaries in two rift runs.

what should i roll?

Also, is 2 one handed weapons DPS calculated by adding the two and taking the average?

what should i roll?

Also, is 2 one handed weapons DPS calculated by adding the two and taking the average?
Damn I still don't have mine !!!

If you're using a dexterity class then I would rool the 9% damage to try to get either CC or AS to improve your damages or vitality for the toughtness.

EDIT: and no that's not how the DPS is calculated for dual wield. I think there's a 15% ratio to add somewhere in the calculation. I used to use this website: http://d3up.com/ but as Blizzard hasn't updated their API since RoS, the stats with that website won't be accurate anymore but it seems like the guy who's managing it is updating it.

Last edited:

what should i roll?

roll the wep dmg higher

two handed dps is the average + 15% attackspeed

wait you talmbout the %damage or lightning damage.

and wahts the difference between elemental damage and regular damage. Seems like it'd do the same thing either way ...

Last edited:
the lightning damage, the roll is pretty low while the % dmg is max

you can get up to 2400 dps if you reroll the lightning dmg

my thunderfury rolled worse than yours did but i was able to reroll the lighning damage to a higher damage roll

Did a late night rift.

40 on ammies, nothing.

Spent my last 10 shards on gloves ..

:D

I am building a lightning monk tho, and I stack poison resistance ..

I'll probably use Epiphany with Inner Fire now. Wish it rolled with crits :frown:

Last edited:
What are your craft strategies? Just made it to inferno. I wanna make some good gear.

I've reached the point where I only craft legendaries based on the plans I loot.

Then I look for the crafting materials required to craft those legs and depending on what the craft ends up I will either trash it or try to improve it via transformation.

I've reached the point where I only craft legendaries based on the plans I loot.

Then I look for the crafting materials required to craft those legs and depending on what the craft ends up I will either trash it or try to improve it via transformation.

what is this transformation you speak of?

Naw still on the main game. Trying to get my toons level/equipment settled before I move on
Inferno doesn't exist anymore, even in the main game. :lol:
Anyway, it doesnt really matter what you do before you get the expansion, because it will all be for naught once you get it. :lol:
Plus, its much faster to level up with the expansion than it is without.

Inferno doesn't exist anymore, even in the main game. :lol:
Anyway, it doesnt really matter what you do before you get the expansion, because it will all be for naught once you get it. :lol:
Plus, its much faster to level up with the expansion than it is without.

inferno dont exist? Wtf am I playing then

inferno dont exist? Wtf am I playing then

So if you're still on the main game the items that can definitely help you via crafting are:
- amulets
- shoulders
- bracers
- gloves

Try to get critical chance, critical damage and/or attack speed on those (except shoulders)

So if you're still on the main game the items that can definitely help you via crafting are:
- amulets
- shoulders
- bracers
- gloves

Try to get critical chance, critical damage and/or attack speed on those (except shoulders)

Did some reading up on the expansion yeah imma need to get on that. Thanks for the info

Just started getting in RoS couple days ago hit 70 on my DH last night. Looking for people to play with. My id is chulo#1330.

Back
Top Bottom