***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

been farming kadala for a shard or thunderfury, and she blessed me with a wand of woh today 
happy.gif

Anyone in here play hearthstone?

I recently got in on it... liking it so far

its weirdly addicting

I was power leveling with the PL Community and ran into a someone with a tag only to find a niketalk group lol I sent a request to join the clan whoever is in charge :D

Last edited:
Anyone in here play hearthstone?

I recently got in on it... liking it so far

its weirdly addicting
I got into it recently as well. It is fun, but I've mostly been doing practice matches to get the hang of all the different decks. :lol:

Don't need anymore emeralds I already got the 2 maximum emeralds on my weapons.

Need more rubies tho

if anyone needs help gearing up their monk and already has a main character that can play T3-4 let me know

im trying to gear up my other classes so if someone runs a t3 barb/crus/wiz with my monk we can just swap loot and gear our ults that much faster

Hit up Olaju, I'm pretty sure his Wizard can handle T4. On the topic of gearing faster, if you guys are open to it, if you are soloing and are about to finish a bounty or rift, send out a message in clan chat so others can benefit from blood shards, keys, loot, xp etc. (Basically Rift it Forward) It means more chances to gamble, more rifts can be opened, and if we do rift together, we could do it faster and are more likely to share things we don't need. If I am doing rifts solo its most likely going to be T1-2. I can do T3-4 in groups.

edit

Rumor is Patch 2.0.5 will be up tomorrow.

Supposed changes

http://www.diablofans.com/news/48064-datamined-patch-2-0-5-class-changes-and-strings

Last edited:
hoping those patchnotes are not complete and they give monks a good set bonus

every other class has one 

Sweet. Crusader is getting better and better.

Oh and Sea man, I am always down to leech off of your drops. :lol:

Any of y'all play Hearthstone?

Started playing two weeks ago, pretty fun game, have a feeling it could become a problem... :lol:

I regret buying Reapers of Souls; the end game is so boring so I'm just gonna stick with Hearthstone. What are y'all IDS, would like to play with a few regulars on Hearthstone.

getting the worst drops ever. :smh:

been using all my shards for helms, tryin to get that GNK.

and not sure why but my fans been makin noise past couple weeks

Last edited:
Re-rolled my Monk to Witch Doctor, he's pretty geared but I'll wait until 2.1 when real Monk changes occur before playing him again.

Did anyone take advantage of the blood shard exploit right before the legendary buffs a week ago?

Re-rolled my Monk to Witch Doctor, he's pretty geared but I'll wait until 2.1 when real Monk changes occur before playing him again.

Did anyone take advantage of the blood shard exploit right before the legendary buffs a week ago?

what does it mean when you said rerolling to WD?

Did a sorta zdps monk build earlier, ran it for a couple rifts/bounties in T3 cause I haven't tried it yet.

I've never really played support monk but I enjoyed the rifts I did. Had a blast using Epiphany+EP :lol:

ya'll mighta seen me go nuts in clan chat yesterday cause I got two Inna pieces in one rift like 2 minutes between each other :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom