BMWs :Show off Yours

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Got this a few days ago. Bad Economy = Cheaper Cars FTW!
img462f55f3ac500.jpg
wow that is really nice

did you trade in your lexus?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

RightFront.jpg

Not my pics obviously, and I sure as hell can't afford this now, but I think this is the cleanest whip you can get new for under 50k right now. One of my main motivations for staying up all night doing law school !$****#! 3 nights a week.
Dip, you in law school? Which one? I'm thinking about doing it in a couple of years.
Currently at York my last year.

Man I just keep hearing about BMW and their "maintenance" fees.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

for dude that wanted to see rare colors-

Leguna Seca blue on Leguna Seca blue

1/5 in US ,,,crazy- for sale on another forum

attachment.php
Are you sure 5 in that color combo is an accurate number? I've seen one LSB on LSB at a local meet.
Too bad LSB doesn't even look good until its trim is blacked out
pimp.gif
Pics later if I remember.

Btw, Diplomat, new BMWs have free maintenance until the basic warranty is up. Big bucks saved that way.

not too bad for an 18 year old kid..just picked up an 08 Civic Si but this is my summer ride.

mine and a friends daily driver (Team Japan Top End NSX is his baby)

Speaking of Basic Warranty's, mine just expired on the 11th
frown.gif
I don't really know what to do , money has been tight so i dont really want to buy theextended package but i know i'll end up regretting it if i dont. Im thinking about selling it and getting something with a warranty still in tact.

I still have dont even have 20,000 miles on it yet, sucks the warranty is gone

here is an older pic , nothing special compared to everyone on here but i love my car none the less...

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC05531.jpg

sick teal e36 up there. diggin' the color matched mesh rims. ive seen someone on e46fanatics with a similar set up with his e46. youll be seeing a lot ofe46 m3s now a days, theyre dippin between $18-28k now a days. even with decent miles. its kinda like a known fact that the new 7 series have the worstdepreciation so if you wait a year, youll save money.

props to the guys with the e39 m5s and e36s. i thought those were the best years for the series and only real fans would appreciate it i guess.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Speaking of Basic Warranty's, mine just expired on the 11th
frown.gif
I don't really know what to do , money has been tight so i dont really want to buy the extended package but i know i'll end up regretting it if i dont. Im thinking about selling it and getting something with a warranty still in tact.

I still have dont even have 20,000 miles on it yet, sucks the warranty is gone

here is an older pic , nothing special compared to everyone on here but i love my car none the less...

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC05531.jpg

bmw maintenance is THAT serious?? an i just want to post my favorite car e30-e92. we all love the m3

IMG_0811.jpg

BMW_M3_Coupe_Alpine_White_2_Large.jpg

here's mine. 99' e46 (323i). sitting on h&r sports and 18" 5-series reps

there's my friend's tC on 18" SSR SP1s too.

once i graduate, i'm trying to get an e92 or e46 m3/330ci

Heres the whip , since iv'e had her, i been thru 3 different wheels and styles. My current wheels are HRE 547R custom charcoal finish! and theyare FORSALE.!!

1st set - Axis Supermesh

29mnh2e.jpg

2nd set - ARISTO's 3pcs wheels

2csier9.jpg

3rd set - HRE 547R Custom Charcoal Finish *FORSALE*

2rhuxld.jpg

Once wheels are sold, the car will be undergoing a new look
smokin.gif

my old girl. had a lil drifting accident (open diff ftl
frown.gif
) so me n one of my coworkers decided to jus respray the whole car. we've been sort lazy on thebodywork but hopefully it'll be ready by next weekend. was schwarz 2, resprayin in mystic blue. its a 93 325is sitting on tein basics. s50 cam install,sway bars and lsd coming soon.

old pic from last year
2j0xh60.jpg

my dude chucho shapin the fender
6quuq0.jpg

almost finished fender
v6rbif.jpg

eh, its a work in progress. i love the old girl tho

here's my e46 m3

ACS all over
work II rezax 19's
csl brake kit
billstein pss9
eisanmann meistershaft exhaust
more stuff i'm too lazy to list

344e5uw.jpg

2d15zdk.jpg

2v1wy1c.jpg

2q21hll.jpg

Originally Posted by RD0TTJ

Heres the whip , since iv'e had her, i been thru 3 different wheels and styles. My current wheels are HRE 547R custom charcoal finish! and they are FORSALE.!!

1st set - Axis Supermesh

29mnh2e.jpg

2nd set - ARISTO's 3pcs wheels

2csier9.jpg

3rd set - HRE 547R Custom Charcoal Finish *FORSALE*

2rhuxld.jpg

Once wheels are sold, the car will be undergoing a new look
smokin.gif

gorgeous
pimp.gif

Someone in here is lying....Im not gonna point him/her out.....But I visit BMW forums often and I see a Very famliar Pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Can anyone here talk my dad out of a facelifted E66 750li?
Yeah..show him a picture of the LS or S class.

Back
Top Bottom