BMWs :Show off Yours

Here is what i just picked up.

and the salesman wanted to take a picture of him in it since the dealer didnt let the salesman even get inside them

* Im just kidding, i drive a POS Ford

No E30's?
smh.gif

Because the E60 was an undesirable car from the get-go. Add to that the fact that a ton of them are lease returns and you suddenly understand why their pricesare dropping like a brick. I wouldn't be surprised if you could buy an '06 M5 for the mid 30's by summer (and if this turns out to be true, I'mgonna skip the E46 M3 and go straight for one of those).

grin.gif
i really want a decent looking e30 sedan.. too bad nobody in the bay iswilling to part ways (for a decent price)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by wj4

Someone in here is lying....Im not gonna point him/her out.....But I visit BMW forums often and I see a Very famliar Pic
laugh.gif
You know you're itching to drop the name.
laugh.gif

ahhhh What the heck....For the sake of NT, im gonna expose him/her...lemme find the forum and the pic.....BRB (This might take a lil while)
Do it...i'm on a few BMW forums too

I used to post a whole lot in E46fanatics.
smokin.gif

username: READYON3

anyone know anything about the new ambeint lighting in the 09 models? (i know for sure 7 series, but not sure about 5, etc) I've been looking for pics butcant find any at all, how is it? and is it in the 5 series too?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by wj4

Someone in here is lying....Im not gonna point him/her out.....But I visit BMW forums often and I see a Very famliar Pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhhh What the heck....For the sake of NT, im gonna expose him/her...lemme find the forum and the pic.....BRB (This might take a lil while)
laugh.gif
why do people still try and get away with this-
so who's the culprit?

which ones u go to? i'm on bimmerfest, e60.net, and m6board...

sn: 6orBust

I aint been in here in a while but who is frontin? Smh. super lame. Don't be ashamed just work towards your goal instead.

my boy got a 745 FOR $1,000

ALL BLACK

SINCE HIS FATHER OWNS THE TOWING LOT .....

I MIGHT HAVE A COME UP SOON ENOUGH

I seen this a while back on here somewhere, not really a BMW fan, but LORD HAVE MERCY, this is right there with my beloved Mercedes benz CL63AMG ,,,

21b3519feb666ce70d1650e743d85f0cafedb60.jpg

4f3154ee600f52473f65f9f46a1848869ef0339.jpg

p.s sorry for posting a pic of a benz in this BMW post, lol I just had to, its my favorite car and my goal by next 2 years or so,,,

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so who's the culprit?

idk it wasnt me who saw it- i havent paid much attention to the fourms recently so i wouldnt even recognize it- im on e46fan , e90post andbimmerfest - recently spending more time on 6speed...got my goals set real high
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theHBkid

not too bad for an 18 year old kid..just picked up an 08 Civic Si but this is my summer ride.

mine and a friends daily driver (Team Japan Top End NSX is his baby)

Why even state your age? Makes you sound spoiled and snobby. Nice whip.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so who's the culprit?

idk it wasnt me who saw it- i havent paid much attention to the fourms recently so i wouldnt even recognize it- im on e46fan , e90post and bimmerfest - recently spending more time on 6speed...got my goals set real high
nerd.gif

6speed will have you spending more money too.IMO its more useful if you have a pcar, but 6speed is more of a consensus board even in the porsche parts

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so who's the culprit?

idk it wasnt me who saw it- i havent paid much attention to the fourms recently so i wouldnt even recognize it- im on e46fan , e90post and bimmerfest - recently spending more time on 6speed...got my goals set real high
nerd.gif

6speed will have you spending more money too.IMO its more useful if you have a pcar, but 6speed is more of a consensus board even in the porsche parts

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so who's the culprit?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom