BMWs :Show off Yours

German cars FTW. I drive a jetta right now myself but my parents have a 645 sport, and x5 that they let me push around sometimes.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Someone in here is lying....Im not gonna point him/her out.....But I visit BMW forums often and I see a Very famliar Pic
laugh.gif
You know you're itching to drop the name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Someone in here is lying....Im not gonna point him/her out.....But I visit BMW forums often and I see a Very famliar Pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhhh What the heck....For the sake of NT, im gonna expose him/her...lemme find the forum and the pic.....BRB (This might take a lil while)

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by nicefro

Can anyone here talk my dad out of a facelifted E66 750li?
Yeah..show him a picture of the LS or S class.
First off, W221 > just about every flagship ever save maybe (e38 750iL sport
sick.gif
) but price is definitely a factor and a facelifted model is a must. LSisn't happening just because.

Hoping to get an E46 M3 before summertime (or an E60 M5 if prices keep tanking and the Canadian dollar comes back down to par with the USD).

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahhhh What the heck....For the sake of NT, im gonna expose him/her...lemme find the forum and the pic.....BRB (This might take a lil while)
Do it...i'm on a few BMW forums too

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Hoping to get an E46 M3 before summertime (or an E60 M5 if prices keep tanking and the Canadian dollar comes back down to par with the USD).
laugh.gif
not gonna happen anytime soon my friend. and yes, i'm aware of the recent exchange-rate history between the two currencies.

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do it...i'm on a few BMW forums too
laugh.gif
why do people still try and get away with this-

i'm ready to dump my BMW...my warranty expired and now i have all types of problems.
laugh.gif
feel you...7 with no warranty is like Russian roulettefor your bank account - def would recommend dumping if that's an option (crazy depreciation and ugly market right now) or at least getting aaftermarket/extended warranty - that 2-3k price tag will pay itself off after one nice trip to the shop

i'm ready to dump my BMW...my warranty expired and now i have all types of problems.
laugh.gif
feel you...7 with no warranty is like Russian roulette for your bank account - def would recommend dumping if that's an option (crazy depreciation and ugly market right now) or at least getting a aftermarket/extended warranty - that 2-3k price tag will pay itself off after one nice trip to the shop

I'm stuck like chuck. I need a new water pump and I have a BAD coolant leak. No heat and defrost right now. Check engine, ABS and break lightsare on. My warranty ended a few months ago and now when I start the car up the whole dash board is lit up.

I tried to sell it, and the dealership offered me 13k for it. I still owe 26k, so i'm done.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

laugh.gif
feel you...7 with no warranty is like Russian roulette for your bank account - def would recommend dumping if that's an option (crazy depreciation and ugly market right now) or at least getting a aftermarket/extended warranty - that 2-3k price tag will pay itself off after one nice trip to the shop

I'm stuck like chuck. I need a new water pump and I have a BAD coolant leak. No heat and defrost right now. Check engine, ABS and break lights are on. My warranty ended a few months ago and now when I start the car up the whole dash board is lit up.

I tried to sell it, and the dealership offered me 13k for it. I still owe 26k, so i'm done.

damn thats ugly - car meet wall..wall...car-

Back
Top Bottom