BMWs :Show off Yours

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

NO OTHER COLORS ?

all i see is black & white

no purple , green , teal ?

smh
laugh.gif
If you want whips like that..go peep Cam Nelsons threads.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

NO OTHER COLORS ?

all i see is black & white

no purple , green , teal ?

smh
lucky your seeing that...normally its all Silver for BMW -

mines was diff to me ....navy blue with the peanut butter insides...i think that last 7 up there is blue also

bmw does a dark green but its kinda rare, that purple is on some m3s and teal?

Originally Posted by GiRARDsays

My old 2003 BMW X5 3.0i 03/07 - 06/08

My new (to me) 1997 BMW 328i 06/08 - Present
You work at DDM right? I drop by once and a while to pick up stuff, I work right by there.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Originally Posted by GiRARDsays

My old 2003 BMW X5 3.0i 03/07 - 06/08

My new (to me) 1997 BMW 328i 06/08 - Present
You work at DDM right? I drop by once and a while to pick up stuff, I work right by there.
Yeah. I work at DDM. Say what's up the next time you drop by. My name is Girard.

lol. I had to drive my friend's 7 last night b/c all of my other friends were too wasted to drive.

for someone who has never driven a 7... it took me 5 minutes just to start the damn car.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol. I had to drive my friend's 7 last night b/c all of my other friends were too wasted to drive.

for someone who has never driven a 7... it took me 5 minutes just to start the damn car.
laugh.gif
i left mines with someone last time i went to miami and igot like 3-4 calls....

how was your joy ride? ready to stunt on the other mods?
pimp.gif

fun drive... dude told me to put it in S mode.
and the radar system for parallel parking is ridiculously awesome

but...probably would have been a better driving experience if I didn't have 4 drunk friends yelling in my ear

What's a good BMW for a girl? My wife is going to need a newer car soon, but I don't know that much about BMW's. I was thinking something along thelines of 2002-2005 325...? She also likes Audi's A4 S-Line model, which I also am fond of. How do these two cars stack up to one another. Thanks inadvance.

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

too lazy to take pics...this is the only pic i got.

316rs78.jpg

iqfnd1.jpg

Can't see pic of the rims but I got 4 piece black 19's with polished lip staggered. I'm probably gonna get a Vorsteinner (sp) CF hood next.
weren't you the one who had some animal sneak into your engine bay and die when you drove around not knowing about?
lol...yea that was me.
sick.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif

for dude that wanted to see rare colors-

Leguna Seca blue on Leguna Seca blue

1/5 in US ,,,crazy- for sale on another forum

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not a fan of the X6. I don't think it looks all that nice on the road. Reminded me of the Pontiac Aztec

houstonsnk -

I'm loving the rim set up on the 7
pimp.gif

What's good with the specs? I'm thinking those would like perfect on my 03 A6 4.2

Originally Posted by Aair16

houstonsnk -

I'm loving the rim set up on the 7
pimp.gif

What's good with the specs? I'm thinking those would like perfect on my 03 A6 4.2

The rim set ill have to ask for you and the other person who asked. They are 22s of course but the offset and other stuff I dont know. And thanks

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

RightFront.jpg

Not my pics obviously, and I sure as hell can't afford this now, but I think this is the cleanest whip you can get new for under 50k right now. One of my main motivations for staying up all night doing law school !$****#! 3 nights a week.
Dip, you in law school? Which one? I'm thinking about doing it in a couple of years.

Girard, I had no idea you were also on Niketalk, LOL.
I love DDM. You guys are freaking amazing with the prices.
And your car is frickin' sweet.
I'm Eddie916 on BFC.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I dont have a BMW but my parents do and I get to drive there car sometimes when there driving mine cause of gas.....
Nice neighborhood. What state and city is that?

Back
Top Bottom