BMWs :Show off Yours

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

damn M6 looking good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
M3 man, M3

Nice whip but I'm always going love Benz.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by nicefro

kiuyt, is your 325 a stick?
Nope, its an auto.
tired.gif
Its my first car, and I got it for $300, so I'm happy. I don't even know how to drive a stick
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/135233http://niketalk.com/topic/135233
nerd.gif

Big ups to you man. I'm sure that car is fun in the corners. How many miles on it when you picked it up?

I will get myself an E39 M5 in my life. Their prices are dropping lilke crazy too I think. Some can be had in the high teens.

Originally Posted by shch

I will get myself an E39 M5 in my life. Their prices are dropping lilke crazy too I think. Some can be had in the high teens.
Yep. My friend sold his for $21,000 about 6 months ago. It had about 45,000 miles on it. If you can afford the maintenance, it's a reallynice car to drive. Not super fast, but quick cruiser.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

A few weeks ago a friend of a friend heard I was looking to buy my first car and wanted to sell me his 1998 540i for 3k. It had nice aftermarket rims HID lights, midnight blue exterior with peanut butter interior. The only problem is that it had 188k on it
tired.gif
.. Only if it had less miles.
grin.gif

I would heavily consider that deal. Even if it has 188k on it.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by andycrazn

hey you bmw heads. im thinking of buying a m3 or a 5 series. what do you guys think i should get? pros and cons of both?

what years and based on the fact that you're asking this question id say 5 series
06-07 around 20k mileage. the price difference isnt that huge. both of them go for like 20-25k. if its used does it still have the warranty?

they'll ahve the 4 yaer/50k mile warranty. try and get a CPO one with the extended warranty.

750iL sport, one of my favorite flagships.

Anyone have experience with an E30 325is?

Back
Top Bottom