Bo Jackson's TRAINER SC HIGH White/grey/LIGHTNING set to release July '11

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ekhunter

why dont you little girls stop fightin and focus on the beautiful shoe nike just relesed!

laugh.gif

I was hoping for pics

roll.gif
    mine will be here by 3:00-4:30 tomorrow, so stay tuned. I'll take pics of the beautiful impeccable QUALITY!!!
devil.gif

suprising pretty good quality, no precreased toebox, leather seems to be better then the auburns( no shiny leather), only gripe is the midsole paint could be better. Also i dont like the all grey back panel, they shoulda kept it white at the bottom. mudguard is a very nice and soft suede. all in all i give this shoe a strong 7-8 rating. Fits true to size!

ENJOY!

suprising pretty good quality, no precreased toebox, leather seems to be better then the auburns( no shiny leather), only gripe is the midsole paint could be better. Also i dont like the all grey back panel, they shoulda kept it white at the bottom. mudguard is a very nice and soft suede. all in all i give this shoe a strong 7-8 rating. Fits true to size!

ENJOY!

whats up with the full grey suede above the midsole on the back? have any other sc retros done this?

NobleKane wrote:
   whats up with the full grey suede above the midsole on the back? have any other sc retros done this?

yes, the last ones i noticed with this were the black and purples that just relesed a few months ago, and those tiffany blue ones with the snakeskin. nike is on a kick with it. it doesnt bother me that much. i was suprised tho, since on the nike website they dont have that!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

BUT YOU HAVE FREE REIGN TO "ETHER" ANYONE ELSE IN HERE FOR THEIR OPINION ON SOMETHING CUZ THEY AINT YOU??  EOH we more than good its no need to PM its all Open Season no problems I was just makin a public inquiry but I see its real sensitive around here cuz I PM'ed Meth to see about un-suspending my other SN and he brought up a quote that I directed towards you earlier in the thread so you talkin bout feelings and what have you yours are clearly being touched....
embarassed.gif

only HoHs collected wrote:

^you have now enlightened me, just as obviously predicted

Agent is straight up realer than you, thats all
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

WR3 my old compatriot I see you have returned to much Pomp & Circumstance

why dont you little girls stop fightin and focus on the beautiful shoe nike just relesed!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who are you again?

The combined Sneakerism that WR3, EOH, and myself share between us may just equal more years than you've been alive judging by the way your geeked up over some GR Bo Trainers.... GREAT PICS too by the way these are a really nice summer release!!

to my old peers great to touch base again....

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

EOH we more than good its no need to PM its all Open Season no problems I was just makin a public inquiry but I see its real sensitive around here cuz I PM'ed Meth to see about un-suspending my other SN and he brought up a quote that I directed towards you earlier in the thread so you talkin bout feelings and what have you yours are clearly being touched....
embarassed.gif
Sorry, but I have to respond to this...

So one day, an outlet is called and "talks" about me, or I'm talked about and "known" at an outlet.  Which is crazy, because the updates I give are from other folks.  I'm never seen...

And now, I am making sure the main moderator and originator of this great website is "e-holding" people back behind the scenes as a snitch?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all can't make up better stories to *attempt* to make me look bad?
#delusional

Y'all make this screen name on here a lot bigger than it ever could be in reality.  It's all in some of y'all minds jo.  Jesus Christ.

laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics.  Efforts always appreciated.

I don't even know what the hell to say other than when someone sayd they won't respond, but end up responding is definitely a sign of xx chromosome  
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

entertainment early on a saturday morning
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I've missed you princess
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

What was this topic about again?

I went to a couple of stores yesterday and didn't see them yet, but I did see the citrons on sale already.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I've eaten marshmallows with more substance than you G-Money

This was a good line
laugh.gif

EOH its all good its all good.... cease-fire, cease-fire

(U SAY YOU WONT RESPOND BUT ALWAYS PRESS QUOTE AND THEN REPLY) so I dont need to "attempt to make you look bad" all I was sayin cuz was you're quicc to weigh in heavy with your Nike Retro expertise but when someone else has an opinion you seem quicc to shoot it down.... nothin more nothin less now what you do with that reality sir is your own business nahmean?

I have not seen these at my local Champs either, to the topic.... these all end up in outlets to some varying degree....

quality quality.. how is the quality? Looks can be deceiving and these look like the best bo retro since 2003. I'm at a crossroads. No local places have these and Im not about to front $120 on a potential return.

I like the no shine "leather"/"pleather". Any second opinions based off of ekhunter's comments... These would jump up from bench status "maybe" to must buy if Nike corrected past issues... The auburn 2009s were the first of the bunch and had all sorts of issues already mentioned. Soon other similar colorways released and each one seemed to get somewhat better than the next. Is this the best of the bunch like it appears to LOOK?

WALLYHOPP, quality on these are nice. The leather is soft. Compared to 09 Auburn, to me, the leather is not as stiff and not shiny. The Auburn pair I have, the leather has a lil shine to it. I don't like the all gray back but can live with it.

And like Ekhunter said, the midsoles paint could be better. But Mids is bound to crack/chip anyways so...haha

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

quality quality.. how is the quality? Looks can be deceiving and these look like the best bo retro since 2003. I'm at a crossroads. No local places have these and Im not about to front $120 on a potential return.

I like the no shine "leather"/"pleather". Any second opinions based off of ekhunter's comments... These would jump up from bench status "maybe" to must buy if Nike corrected past issues... The auburn 2009s were the first of the bunch and had all sorts of issues already mentioned. Soon other similar colorways released and each one seemed to get somewhat better than the next. Is this the best of the bunch like it appears to LOOK?
Looks like the exact same materials as on these which I got last year and thought were terrible.
nike-trainer-sc-white-neutral-grey-varsity-red-1.jpg

I personally thought the "leather" on the '09 auburns were better than any of the following releases. Although it had a shiny look to it and had some poor workmanship in some areas that Wally mentioned way back, it felt softer to me..
ohwell.gif

i never saw the blue or red colorway in person so i cant compair, i have the black/grey and auburns and i like my yellows better. wally they are 105.00 shipped @ nike (free shipping)

Back
Top Bottom