Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Someone please make a gjf of that Nelson slap. That was grand to say the least. 
roll.gif

I've heard great things about this show but never got a chance to watch it due to not having HBO. Will do online though, seems interesting.

I've heard great things about this show but never got a chance to watch it due to not having HBO. Will do online though, seems interesting.

I was real impressed with the finale tonight. Jimmy going after Nucky's spot should be great, especially with Eli helping Jimmy. I wasn't expecting the maid to be the one poisoning Jimmy's dad, but she made out alright.

The scene where Nucky met Rothstein was
pimp.gif

Looks like Al has finally matured as well. Him, Jimmy and Harrow are going to be running AC next season
pimp.gif

I was real impressed with the finale tonight. Jimmy going after Nucky's spot should be great, especially with Eli helping Jimmy. I wasn't expecting the maid to be the one poisoning Jimmy's dad, but she made out alright.

The scene where Nucky met Rothstein was
pimp.gif

Looks like Al has finally matured as well. Him, Jimmy and Harrow are going to be running AC next season
pimp.gif

This script has been some of the best TV i've ever seen.

Chalky White is THAT dude. Pics/info on his red-bone date at the ball?
nerd.gif
...chick was
pimp.gif

This script has been some of the best TV i've ever seen.

Chalky White is THAT dude. Pics/info on his red-bone date at the ball?
nerd.gif
...chick was
pimp.gif

Lets not forget that book that the Commodore's maid gave to Nucky before she left.
Nucky took a quick look at the book and seemed rather surprised by something in it. Anyone remember that book being brought up earlier in the season or was this the first time?

Lets not forget that book that the Commodore's maid gave to Nucky before she left.
Nucky took a quick look at the book and seemed rather surprised by something in it. Anyone remember that book being brought up earlier in the season or was this the first time?

Originally Posted by Diego

I thought it was a Bible, but I may be wrong....she said she hated him because of how she was mistreated...maybe she's been taking notes or something along those lines.  The maid wasn't respected by the Commodore, and maybe he took her intelligence for granted... *shrugs*

Also...as far as Mrs. Schroder & Nucky getting back together, the look the both of them had when looking off in the distance off the boardwalk at the end of the episode showed confusion.  Neither of them looked happy...Margaret needs Nucky, and Nucky (though he doesn't really need her) is a VERY weak man when she's around.

pimp.gif
 /
laugh.gif
@ Chalky being a the GOP shin-dig at the end....

I thought it was a Bible, but I may be wrong....she said she hated him because of how she was mistreated...maybe she's been taking notes or something along those lines.  The maid wasn't respected by the Commodore, and maybe he took her intelligence for granted... *shrugs*

Also...as far as Mrs. Schroder & Nucky getting back together, the look the both of them had when looking off in the distance off the boardwalk at the end of the episode showed confusion.  Neither of them looked happy...Margaret needs Nucky, and Nucky (though he doesn't really need her) is a VERY weak man when she's around.

pimp.gif
 /
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
 /
laugh.gif

Might be a reach but maybe it was opened to the passage of Cain/Abel..... 
pimp.gif
 either way

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
 /
laugh.gif

Might be a reach but maybe it was opened to the passage of Cain/Abel..... 
pimp.gif
 either way

I don't see how Jimmy can run AC or replace Nuck w/o all the political ties Nucky has.
Maybe that's where his father comes in to play, but Nucky's network is strong. If Jimmy
Takes over he can't possibly run it as well as Nuck did.

I don't see how Lucy being preggers will force Nelson into staying in AC. If anything, that's
reason to leave. Knowin his faith maybe he will, but we all kno what he's capable of.

I don't see how Jimmy can run AC or replace Nuck w/o all the political ties Nucky has.
Maybe that's where his father comes in to play, but Nucky's network is strong. If Jimmy
Takes over he can't possibly run it as well as Nuck did.

I don't see how Lucy being preggers will force Nelson into staying in AC. If anything, that's
reason to leave. Knowin his faith maybe he will, but we all kno what he's capable of.

My moms instantly called it: Lucy's not pregnant. Nucky was as good as she was gonna get, and she's lookin at either bein a straight up prostitue or gettin down with Van Alden, who she knows would do what he feels the lord would want him to do. It's been like a couple of days since they did it, so how would she know she was pregnant?

I don't think Jimmy and Eli could takeover AC, let alone run it. BUT, in real life Nucky gets pinched and ends up doing 10 years, so that might come into play.

My moms instantly called it: Lucy's not pregnant. Nucky was as good as she was gonna get, and she's lookin at either bein a straight up prostitue or gettin down with Van Alden, who she knows would do what he feels the lord would want him to do. It's been like a couple of days since they did it, so how would she know she was pregnant?

I don't think Jimmy and Eli could takeover AC, let alone run it. BUT, in real life Nucky gets pinched and ends up doing 10 years, so that might come into play.

Very good ending to a very good first season...

I'm actually sad to see Jimmy and Eli biting the hand that fed them most of their lives...

The commodore always had that shady aura about him, but I guess he has all the personnel now to avenge his 5 years in the pen...

Its crazy how much people give into and shy away from his/her morals in this show... (Jimmy, Eli, Margaret)

I thought for sure Margaret was gone, but now she's realizing that she's aint about that poor life anymore/ or she's taking advice from the jumpoff Annabelle and tryina provide a better life for her kids... whatever the reason, she's put her morals aside and jumped aboard that "sidepiece" lifestyle...

And that scene where Nucky was telling Margaret about his past, was prolly connected to the scene in Episode 1 where Nucky was looking into the shop that had all of the incubators...

I thought for sure that Jimmy's moms was poisoning the Commodore, but I guess she was counting on him to die so she can get some of that inheritance that Jimmy was gonna scoop up...

Chalky is the "de facto" mayor of the African-Americans in town... basically the representative of all the blacks, the politicians NEED Chalky! I believe that why he was at the meeting in Nuck's office and also at the celebration...

And that chick he was with was...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That meet between Torrio, Nuck, and Rothstein was boss!
pimp.gif

The way the whole s__t went down was crazy...

And how Nucky tied the D'Allesio (sp?) brothers' murders with the Shroeder murder and put Eli as the hero of it all...

Rothstein's attire >>>>>>>>>> *

And now that Jimmy and Nucky are about to split... where does Harrow go from there??
nerd.gif

Can't wait for the second season!!

Very good ending to a very good first season...

I'm actually sad to see Jimmy and Eli biting the hand that fed them most of their lives...

The commodore always had that shady aura about him, but I guess he has all the personnel now to avenge his 5 years in the pen...

Its crazy how much people give into and shy away from his/her morals in this show... (Jimmy, Eli, Margaret)

I thought for sure Margaret was gone, but now she's realizing that she's aint about that poor life anymore/ or she's taking advice from the jumpoff Annabelle and tryina provide a better life for her kids... whatever the reason, she's put her morals aside and jumped aboard that "sidepiece" lifestyle...

And that scene where Nucky was telling Margaret about his past, was prolly connected to the scene in Episode 1 where Nucky was looking into the shop that had all of the incubators...

I thought for sure that Jimmy's moms was poisoning the Commodore, but I guess she was counting on him to die so she can get some of that inheritance that Jimmy was gonna scoop up...

Chalky is the "de facto" mayor of the African-Americans in town... basically the representative of all the blacks, the politicians NEED Chalky! I believe that why he was at the meeting in Nuck's office and also at the celebration...

And that chick he was with was...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That meet between Torrio, Nuck, and Rothstein was boss!
pimp.gif

The way the whole s__t went down was crazy...

And how Nucky tied the D'Allesio (sp?) brothers' murders with the Shroeder murder and put Eli as the hero of it all...

Rothstein's attire >>>>>>>>>> *

And now that Jimmy and Nucky are about to split... where does Harrow go from there??
nerd.gif

Can't wait for the second season!!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Did Rothstein double cross Nucky in the end and just give the district attorney the money
I'm pretty sure I saw Nucky's butler counting the money while the other dude was on the phone. 

Back
Top Bottom