Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Did Rothstein double cross Nucky in the end and just give the district attorney the money
I'm pretty sure I saw Nucky's butler counting the money while the other dude was on the phone. 

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Did Rothstein double cross Nucky in the end and just give the district attorney the money
I'm pretty sure I saw Nucky's butler counting the money while the other dude was on the phone. 
wasn't that kessler?  maybe my memories off...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

And now that Jimmy and Nucky are about to split... where does Harrow go from there??
nerd.gif

I only hope Harrow rolls with Jimmy and Capone.

And now that Jimmy and Nucky are about to split... where does Harrow go from there??
nerd.gif

I only hope Harrow rolls with Jimmy and Capone.

Originally Posted by bleach

I can't even remember anymore 
ohwell.gif

Sad part is that i caught the ending 2 times and now I can't even remember who was counting the money 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Sad part is that i caught the ending 2 times and now I can't even remember who was counting the money 
laugh.gif

i thought that was the fat guy who lost all of his money in a ponzi scheme?

best finale i have seen in a very long time. show is amazing. some amazing acting by all. the monologue about nucky's baby was on another level.

jimmy walking in nucky's place on the beach was brilliant.

i thought that was the fat guy who lost all of his money in a ponzi scheme?

best finale i have seen in a very long time. show is amazing. some amazing acting by all. the monologue about nucky's baby was on another level.

jimmy walking in nucky's place on the beach was brilliant.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
for some reason i read "butler" as "brother"
kessler is his butler

whoops

sorry for creating confusion 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
for some reason i read "butler" as "brother"
kessler is his butler

whoops

sorry for creating confusion 
embarassed.gif

I thought for sure that Jimmy's moms was poisoning the Commodore, but I guess she was counting on him to die so she can get some of that inheritance that Jimmy was gonna scoop up...

She was b.
When Jimmy found out, he talked to her in the last episode. It was implied that she did it for the money. Anyway, since the doctor knew, it was only a matter of time before the Commodore found out. So they blamed it on the maid.
That's why you saw Nukky giving her some cash and telling her to leave this place - Jimmy told him what really happened. So, the maid wasn't arrested.

I thought for sure that Jimmy's moms was poisoning the Commodore, but I guess she was counting on him to die so she can get some of that inheritance that Jimmy was gonna scoop up...

She was b.
When Jimmy found out, he talked to her in the last episode. It was implied that she did it for the money. Anyway, since the doctor knew, it was only a matter of time before the Commodore found out. So they blamed it on the maid.
That's why you saw Nukky giving her some cash and telling her to leave this place - Jimmy told him what really happened. So, the maid wasn't arrested.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Who was poisoning Jimmy's old man?

Seems as though it was Jimmy's mom, Gillian.  At first I thought it was Nucky, but the end made it lean towards her when her and Jimmy were talking.

Didn't expect that dude to be his dad based on his age, but damn.  He was 54 and she was 13? 
sick.gif
  Guess it was commonplace in those days.

I just had that weird feeling Van Alden was going to drown dude when he asked the priest if he could relieve Sebso of his sins, but damn.  Dude is cold blooded.

And when Harrow was talking about offing the mom, sister, and brother who aren't even involved like it was no big deal.  That dude is on another level to say the very
least.

Finally, Margaret taking a stand and leaving Nuck.  Still think she has a lot to say in terms of the series overall.

And I also thought that was no way Angela was going to be able to escape to Paris, but the photographer's wife deaded her hard. 

Very good episode, and the finale sizes up to be even better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Harrow was waaayyyy too OD with this. Everybody knows "family dont get touched...."

Harrow might grow into a problem in the seasons to come.

*edit* For people that are wondering about who poisoned the Commodore, here's a snippet of Sepinwall's interview with Winters

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There was a lot of speculation last week, and I appear to have gotten it wrong: was the maid acting entirely alone in poisoning the Commodore, or was Gillian involved in some way?

Maid was acting entirely alone. It is exactly what she said: she couldn't take any more of his abuse. Gillian, that was kind of a mislead, she never said anything when he said he found the poison, we just went out on her look. A lot of people assumed it was her, but that was never our intention. 
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Who was poisoning Jimmy's old man?

Seems as though it was Jimmy's mom, Gillian.  At first I thought it was Nucky, but the end made it lean towards her when her and Jimmy were talking.

Didn't expect that dude to be his dad based on his age, but damn.  He was 54 and she was 13? 
sick.gif
  Guess it was commonplace in those days.

I just had that weird feeling Van Alden was going to drown dude when he asked the priest if he could relieve Sebso of his sins, but damn.  Dude is cold blooded.

And when Harrow was talking about offing the mom, sister, and brother who aren't even involved like it was no big deal.  That dude is on another level to say the very
least.

Finally, Margaret taking a stand and leaving Nuck.  Still think she has a lot to say in terms of the series overall.

And I also thought that was no way Angela was going to be able to escape to Paris, but the photographer's wife deaded her hard. 

Very good episode, and the finale sizes up to be even better.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Harrow was waaayyyy too OD with this. Everybody knows "family dont get touched...."

Harrow might grow into a problem in the seasons to come.

*edit* For people that are wondering about who poisoned the Commodore, here's a snippet of Sepinwall's interview with Winters

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There was a lot of speculation last week, and I appear to have gotten it wrong: was the maid acting entirely alone in poisoning the Commodore, or was Gillian involved in some way?

Maid was acting entirely alone. It is exactly what she said: she couldn't take any more of his abuse. Gillian, that was kind of a mislead, she never said anything when he said he found the poison, we just went out on her look. A lot of people assumed it was her, but that was never our intention. 
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom