Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Anyone else think that Nelson knocking up Lucy is going to turn into Lucy spinning it into the child being Nucky's? They were smashing all the time for the first 7 or so episodes.
I mean obviously Nelson is going to want no part of the kid, and Nucky has mentioned many times that he wants a son to be his heir. 

This can also benefit Lucy because she can use the baby to get back into Nucky's life, and live good life again. And it benefits Nelson because he can use Lucy to get back in good with Nucky and get the inside info on whats going down in AC, benefiting his career.

And come to think of it, Nelson has no idea that Lucy is Nucky's old slam piece does he? This can be HUGE in my opinion, once Nelson finds out the whole thing can unravel.

All just random thoughts in what could happen next season. Cant wait.

Anyone else think that Nelson knocking up Lucy is going to turn into Lucy spinning it into the child being Nucky's? They were smashing all the time for the first 7 or so episodes.
I mean obviously Nelson is going to want no part of the kid, and Nucky has mentioned many times that he wants a son to be his heir. 

This can also benefit Lucy because she can use the baby to get back into Nucky's life, and live good life again. And it benefits Nelson because he can use Lucy to get back in good with Nucky and get the inside info on whats going down in AC, benefiting his career.

And come to think of it, Nelson has no idea that Lucy is Nucky's old slam piece does he? This can be HUGE in my opinion, once Nelson finds out the whole thing can unravel.

I was siked they let Chalky into Babette's.

Disappointed in Margaret, frankly. She had the option to be the anti-Carmella. She could have stuck to her morals and left, but she came back.

Disappointed in Margaret, frankly. She had the option to be the anti-Carmella. She could have stuck to her morals and left, but she came back.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

He does. He has pictures of her in his files.

does anyone know who was killed in the end? i keep rewinding but not quite sure (the part where the truck is loaded with liquor, cash is handed over, then the dude is shot by those dudes that were with rothstein

does anyone know who was killed in the end? i keep rewinding but not quite sure (the part where the truck is loaded with liquor, cash is handed over, then the dude is shot by those dudes that were with rothstein

Originally Posted by davey5737

im trying to figure out what happened also it seemed like rothstein double crossed nucky after he got his help, i couldnt really tell cause it happened so quick

and season 1 was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

im trying to figure out what happened also it seemed like rothstein double crossed nucky after he got his help, i couldnt really tell cause it happened so quick

and season 1 was
pimp.gif

Pretty solid season, can't wait for next season to roll by.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
defs thought of NT when Nelson smacked duke

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by binman3k3

laugh.gif
eek.gif
The whole thing was GIF worthy.

Originally Posted by binman3k3

laugh.gif
eek.gif
The whole thing was GIF worthy.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Its the whole reason why he smashed in the first place. He wanted to use her for information should she ever want to double cross Nucky like his @#+$@ made brother. He went against the lord by drinking and cheating. Thats why he curled up into fetal position.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Its the whole reason why he smashed in the first place. He wanted to use her for information should she ever want to double cross Nucky like his @#+$@ made brother. He went against the lord by drinking and cheating. Thats why he curled up into fetal position.

I'm confused about a few parts of the montage sequence at the end, were Lucky and Rothstein's other side man murdering the man who was suppose to pick up the $1 mil for nucky, or were they murdering one of the italian bros. for him. Also the money that Nucky's assistant was gathering, was he stealing that to split or was that the $1mil?.

I'm confused about a few parts of the montage sequence at the end, were Lucky and Rothstein's other side man murdering the man who was suppose to pick up the $1 mil for nucky, or were they murdering one of the italian bros. for him. Also the money that Nucky's assistant was gathering, was he stealing that to split or was that the $1mil?.

Yall starting to confuse me on that last part.
I know for sure Kessler was counting the money received from Rothstein, but idk who that was on the phone.
I know that the money was split between Nuck & Eli.
Ima have to watch it again on demand.

I know for sure Kessler was counting the money received from Rothstein, but idk who that was on the phone.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I think the dude on the phone is the guy that got smacked on the face by one the d'lassio bros. (sp?) on the boardwalk. Nucky's money collector...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I think the dude on the phone is the guy that got smacked on the face by one the d'lassio bros. (sp?) on the boardwalk. Nucky's money collector...

Originally Posted by Budweiser

That's because she found the rag in her cake and aint wanna go back to that poor life, which she isn't about as one NTer said.
The thing I hate about this show is the ties to real events/characters. Knowin the big names and knowin what happens to the them is like a big !!* spoiler. Can't wait til next season tho.  In the mean time, I'll be on my Burn Notice and Leverage. And lets not forget the Game comin back. That should hold me over

Originally Posted by Budweiser

That's because she found the rag in her cake and aint wanna go back to that poor life, which she isn't about as one NTer said.
The thing I hate about this show is the ties to real events/characters. Knowin the big names and knowin what happens to the them is like a big !!* spoiler. Can't wait til next season tho.  In the mean time, I'll be on my Burn Notice and Leverage. And lets not forget the Game comin back. That should hold me over

One last thing....how dope was it to see Jimmy walk on the beach w. the cigarette much like how Nucky does in the opening credits?

nerd.gif

makes you wonder how much change is gonna take place in AC in season 2.....

Back
Top Bottom