Boardwalk Empire (season 2) thread Vol. Season 1 Blu-Ray 1/10 *Best Buy 2 per store?!*

Where's the loyalty?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Really liked tonight's episode. The scenes in the jail with Chalky were my favorite. I knew he was going to handle dude that was running his mouth, but wasn't sure how. And Schroeder showed tonight why Nucky picked her. He knew she had something to offer.

And Jimmy. Damn.

This show is really on another level than most other stuff on T.V.

this. Jimmy's organized crime swag is thru the roof now
pimp.gif
his mom is on some other #*## tho
sick.gif
i think getting pipped at 13 messed her up subconsciously. Chalky and his peoples
pimp.gif
this really is a great show...best mafia/organized crime show i've ever watched.

...never watched the sopranos tho
30t6p3b.gif

That was not the Boardwalk Empire I knew.

If Chalky and Jimmy do this much work and get this much time every week, Ima get over not liking Buscemi or his chick, quick.
smokin.gif

tumblr_ls25q8FKjx1qzoxbvo1_500.gif

My god the swagger on this show is INCREDIBLE.

Chalky White, though...
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

...AND THEN HE MAKES HIS GOONS READ...OUT...LOUD... 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Margaret Thompson is a ride or die, bottom bittie though...
pimp.gif

waiting for this episode to post online.. sucks i had to cancel my hbo last month.. but yall get me geeked with these comments..

Originally Posted by sillyputty

My god the swagger on this show is INCREDIBLE.

Chalky White, though...
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

...AND THEN HE MAKES HIS GOONS READ...OUT...LOUD... 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Margaret Thompson is a ride or die, bottom bittie though...
pimp.gif

2683539_o.gif
  like a BAWWSSEEE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Boss Don Chalky... handled that situation!...
pimp.gif

Jimmy went in too...

30t6p3b.gif
Luck and Lanksy tho...

Margeret Schroeder...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

*plays 'Ride Or Die Chick' on a bagpipe*

That was the best episode in the series so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Took me an hour and a half to watch it because I kept rewinding.

Pretty sure that chalky doesn't know how to read and was pretending to read the who time. Wasn't he calling the book Tom Sawyer when it was really David Copperfield?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Pretty sure that chalky doesn't know how to read and was pretending to read the who time. Wasn't he calling the book Tom Sawyer when it was really David Copperfield?

Yes and for a while they had Chalky focused on the picture in the book.

His scene and Jimmy's was great. Also Nuki (sp) conversation with his brother was awesome.

Next week's preview had me like
eek.gif

No one mentioned that Jimmy uttered the wise words of, "I'm not a simp."?
Also, the loudmouth that Mr. Chalky White gave the bidness to looked real Samson from Half Baked in the face, to me.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I thought this was pretty obvious when he had the other dude for him....

I peeped that "simp" usage too. Immediately thought of NT lol. Anyone know how Jimmy knew he was about to get got?
^And Chalky not being able to read was obvious as soon as he said the wrong name of the book. I wasn't sure if he was trying to keep up appearances in front of his people, trying to piss off that one dude, or just keeping his mind busy looking at the pics.

pimp.gif
episode

Jimmy and Chalky killed it. Low key my favorite character is becoming Meyer Lansky.

Between Chalky and Jimmy putting in work, and Mrs. Schroeder playing the officers like a fiddle, solid episode.

The Commodore dying his hair though
roll.gif

Homeboy in jail had hard-on for Chackly in jail lol. I gotta feeling that dude was a somebody and its gonna come back to Chalky.

"Simp" has been around longer than I thought lol

Anyone know how Jimmy knew he was about to get got?
  I thought he did it just in case someone was out there. Being that he just won some money and he was out of town n such

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Homeboy in jail had hard-on for Chackly in jail lol. I gotta feeling that dude was a somebody and its gonna come back to Chalky.

"Simp" has been around longer than I thought lol

Anyone know how Jimmy knew he was about to get got?
  I thought he did it just in case someone was out there. Being that he just won some money and he was out of town n such
Yeah when I heard Simp I was
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Trying to figure out how I can watch Dexter, Breaking Bad, How to Make it in America, Boardwalk Empire and Homeland all one after the other while keeping up with SNF
laugh.gif

i manged to at least watch Dexter, How To, and Boardwalk without no problem. Had to dvr Homeland, but watched the first half of it

That was an amazing episode
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Chalky,Jimmy are those dudes 
pimp.gif
,Mrs Schroeder came through in the clutch too. I have a feeling that the Commodore's confidence is gonna come back to bite him in the %+#. I don't think that Jimmy is with him. He probably favors Nucky more but I think that he's working for himself. Everyone that's turned against Nucky is gonna regret it by seasons end. 
*Edit: After seeing the preview for next week,nevermind 
laugh.gif
. Looks like Slaters gonna become Nucks fixer now. Tension between Al and Jimmy?

Back
Top Bottom