Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

I figured they kidnapped the paper boy. Gyp seeing the paper boy shot in the head is a dead giveaway that Arnold was involved, since he was in the diner when the paper boy came in. But the plan was to kill Gyp and that obviously didn't work.

I figured they kidnapped the paper boy. Gyp seeing the paper boy shot in the head is a dead giveaway that Arnold was involved, since he was in the diner when the paper boy came in. But the plan was to kill Gyp and that obviously didn't work.

i feel like they should of told him to not leave until Gyp was dead, especially since they was all in the restaurant at the same time. Gyp will seek major revenge now..........And Agent Nelson has a down chick with him, she clobbered that man with no hesitation

How many times did Sigel shot at Gyp and not even one hit. Dude had the belt around his neck and was enjoying his thing, so it should of been like shooting fishes in a barrel, even the gypenis would of been blown.

How many times did Sigel shot at Gyp and not even one hit. Dude had the belt around his neck and was enjoying his thing, so it should of been like shooting fishes in a barrel, even the gypenis would of been blown.
a few times, but he did have that chick in front of him too

hey what was going on with that scene with the senators? I couldn't follow what was happening there.
same with the scene with the guy requesting money i the fishbowl. (from office space/dodgeball) can anyone fill me in?
It's Mr. Means subplot. I'm very interested in where it goes. Guess what he was paid to do was more than just protection from rivals but the law as well. Basically the dude from Star Trek is the main guy in charge of enforcing prohibition and he was called to the Senate committee to ask on what better ways to make those who are arrested actually get convicted and the main dark cloud being incompetence by the enforcers and prosecutors and the widespread corruption in both that let those arrested out by paying them off or some other way. While the dude from Unhappily Ever After, a senator is clearly in on it and is just spinning wheels by even having the hearing. As the guy said he didn't really need to be there and nothing he said would change much. It's just an underlying subplot, sowing seeds for some things down the line.

^^ They were asking the dude, Andrew Mellon, if there is corruption within his Prohibition agency which he oversees. The panel of people are asking Mellon why doesn't this Prohibition thing seem to be working. Mellon is trying to explain that the problem enforcement but prosecution. Which leads to the two dudes outside the courtroom when one of them acted like he has tying his shoe. The guy sitting down works as a middleman for an attorney general, which is way he collecting in a fish bowl. Apparently all bootleggers including Nucky report to him to be paid off.

So, what Mellon is saying is that the guy he works under, the attorney general, is corrupt.

Last edited:
bugsy siegel :pimp:

Bugsy never hesitated when danger threatened," Stacher told Uri Dan. "While we tried to figure out what the best move was, Bugsy was already shooting. When it came to action there was no one better. I've never known a man who had more guts

Just watched the latest episode and:
The opening scene
mean.gif
sick.gif
Definitely wasn't ready for that.
alien.gif

This dude Nucky simping on Billie hard. Sending Chalky and Purnsley to get that dude to do the show when there talents could be utilized for much more important things.

Van Alden.
laugh.gif

His shenanigans are always good for comedic relief.

Dude thought everyone was closing in on him when those situations couldn't be more innocuous.
laugh.gif

His wifey though.
laugh.gif
  Ride or die to the fullest.
pimp.gif

Reminded of when Kessler picked up a gun and started bustin' off shoots after dudes tried to kill Nucky in season 1.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No damns given by Bugsy Siegel. His hysterical laughter as he was leaving the inn was priceless.

Damn.

Sounds like you might have a problem on your hand pleighboi.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
She sure made me feel some kinda way. I kept checking on it through the night 
mean.gif

I get geeked when they hit us with Nudity caution at the beginning but HBO loves showing penis. 

From Oz to that one one show that got canceled after one season about the old couple and other couples. etc.

HBO loves nudity.

mr. Means is one of the best written characters on the show, just off the three scenes he's gotten...
Glad I'm not the only one that sees it :smokin There's been a few actors/writers that have been able to pull that off with a character. This show had that with Harrow early on before he became more frequent.

yesterdays episode was close to perfection needs more chalky tho
Honestly...that 30 seconds of chalky was all I needed.

"We simple folk."

SO ILL. 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

His damn partner is a fool tho...dude OD's all the time with the intimidation 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah despite the few scenes he's been in, Gaston Means is one of the more intriguing characters on the show.

Back
Top Bottom